剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Liz! You okay?
你得冷静下来
You gotta calm down.
-丽兹 -请放松
- Liz! - Okay, you gotta relax.
-丽兹 -心音遥远 有心包摩擦音
- Liz! - Heart sounds distant. I hear a rub.
颈静脉扩张 收缩压降到72
Neck veins are distended. B.P.'s down to 72 systolic.
确保给他做四组交叉配型测试
Okay, make sure he's typed and crossed for four.
丽兹 你还好吗
Liz! Are you okay?
-我快拿出来了 -脾破裂
- I'm close. - There's a splenic lac.
她需要马上进行CT扫描
She'll need a C.T. scan when she's ready.
等等 我拿出来了
Okay, wait, wait, wait. I got it, I got it, I got it.
我拿出来了
I got it.
深呼吸 马拉娅 你去抽吸一下
Okay, deep breaths. Malaya, can I get some suction, please?
还需要输氧 ST段抬高 这是心肌梗塞
And a give more oxygen, too. S.T. elevation. This is an M.I.
让我看看
Let me see.
ST段普遍抬高
The S.T. elevations are diffused.
这不是心脏病 这是心包炎
This isn't a heart attack. This is pericarditis.
这可以解释心包摩擦音
That explains the heart rub.
-这皮疹是怎么来的 -毒葛造成的
- What is this rash? - It's poison oak.
压舌板
Tongue depressor.
是毒葛造成的
That's poison oak.
迪克逊医生 看这里
Dr. Dixon, take a look in here.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
麻疹粘膜斑
Koplik’s spots.
是麻疹
Measles.
正确 而你刚刚让我们最危重的患者接触到了
Correct, and you just exposed our most critical patients to it.
-雷顿 立即隔离她 -快
- Leighton, get her isolated now. - Go, go, go, go!
丽兹 谢天谢地你还活着
Liz. Liz, thank God you're okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
-什么 -你杀了德鲁
- What? - You killed Drew!
-放松 -他杀了我男朋友
- Calm down. Calm down. - He killed my boyfriend.
黑色警报
我把所有醉酒的人移到了备用病房♥
I moved all the drunks to overflow,
-但是现在人满为患 -我们只能
- but now it's...overflowing. - Well, we're just gonna
把他们排在走廊里了
have to start stacking 'em up in the hallway.
泥石流应该会造成更多的伤患
We're expecting more incoming from that mudslide.
我们需要尽可能地腾出所有地方
We're gonna need all the space we can get.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
把手给我
Hey, hey. Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
-椅子 -皮内达医生 把椅子拿来
- Chair! - Dr. Pineda, get that chair.
血压急速下降 她开始室速
B.P.'s tanking. She's tachy.
她的心脏几乎不能跳动
Her heart's barely beating.
心包膜全是积液 利多卡因准备好了吗
The pericardium's full of fluid. You ready with that lido?
她有大量的心包渗液
She has a huge pericardial effusion.
我们准备做心包穿刺术
We're doing a pericardiocentesis.
我来吧
I'll take care of it.
迪克逊医生 我们把积液从心脏里导出来
Okay, Dr. Dixon, let's get this fluid from her heart.
脊椎穿刺针
Spinal needle.
好的 开始
All right. Here we go.
请稳住
Hold steady for me.
刺入了
And there we are.
给我传感器
Grab the transducer.
慢慢来
Slowly...
成功了
There we go.
你表现得很棒
You're doing great.
乔安娜 你脱离危险了
Welcome back, Joanna.
血压回升
B.P.'s coming back up.
谢谢你 雷顿医生 你可以走了
Thank you, Dr. Leighton. You're excused.
剩下交给迪克逊医生就好了
Dr. Dixon will take care of it from here.
听诊器
Stethoscope.
监视器失灵了
The monitors are down.
-我预约了一个紧急CT -不止你一个
- I called up a rush C.T. - You and everyone else.
泥石流几乎把马里布一半的人送到这里了
That mudslide brought half of Malibu in.
快
Come on.
丽兹
Liz.
丽兹 你要相信我
Liz? Hey! You have to believe me.
你们在那个平台上
You were on that ledge,
地面突然开始滑动
and the ground just gave away.
我尽力想抓住你们俩
I-I...I tried to hold you both.
我们可以走吗
Can we get out of here?
-我已经尽了最大努力 -兄弟 放松
- I saved who I could save! - Hey, easy, bro.
不 为什么我会想让他死
No, no, no, why would I let him go?
好了好了 我们走吧
Okay, come on, come on. Let's go.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy. That's crazy.
好了 大家都走吧
Okay, okay. We gotta get moving here, guys.
德鲁是我最好的朋友
Drew is my best friend!
-好了 -你个骗子
- All right. - You liar! Liar!
不 他是我最好的朋友
No! He's my best friend!
我没有杀德鲁
I...I didn't kill Drew.
没人认为是你杀的
Nobody thinks you did.
-威利斯上校 他的检测结果 -谢谢
- Colonel Willis, his labs. - Thanks.
你们听到丽兹在说什么 不是吗
You heard Liz, didn't you?
我抓住了他们俩
I was holding 'em both.
但是泥浆不停地吞噬他
And the mud it -- it was pulling at him.
我没办法同时救两个人
I-I couldn't -- I couldn't save 'em both.
她觉得是我杀了他 为什么她会这么想
She thinks I let him die. Why would she think that?
是你看着他死了吗
Did you let him die?
当然不是
No!
她喊你上校 你是军人吗
She called you Colonel. You're -- you're military?
执行过三次阿富汗的任务
Afghanistan. Three tours.
我20岁起就是国民警卫队了
National Guard since I was 20.
你的肌酸激酶水平非常高
Your C.K. levels are off the charts.
说明你有严重的肌肉溶解
Tells me you have severe muscle breakdown.
所以你懂的 你也痛失过亲友吧
So you understand. Y-you've lost people, right?
释放的蛋白质会阻塞肾脏造成衰竭
The proteins released can clog the kidneys and shut 'em down.
这叫做横纹肌溶解 简称肌溶解
It's called rhabdomyolysis, rhabdo for short.
我的肾脏
My kidneys.
大量摄取水应该可以治好
An aggressive course of hydration should solve it.
快速静推生理盐水 每千克30毫升
Bolus him saline, 30cc's per kilogram,
然后每小时注射250毫升
then 250cc's per hour.
至少你明白我的意思吧 对吗
You see what I'm saying, though, right?
你想要挽救的朋友在你面前死去
You've watched friends die that you wish you could've saved.
对吗
Right?
我尽力去救他了
I-I tried to save him, man.
我真的尽力了
I really did. I-I tried.
尽量放松吧
Try to relax.
丽兹
Hey, Liz.
我们想留你过夜观察
We'd like you keep you overnight and monitor you,
每两个小时会有人进来
and then have someone come in every two hours
检查你的腹部 确认你一切正常
and re-examine your abdomen, make sure you're okay.
疼吗
Is it tender?
我疯了 是吗
I'm being crazy, right?
你度过了艰难的一天
You've had a rough day.
作为救援人员我们每天都会见到这些
We see this stuff all the time as rescue workers.
我们在形势最危急的时候参与救援
We come in when a situation is at peak hell.
我可以理解
I can understand that.
我发疯了
I am being crazy.
只是
It's just...
我了解瑞克
I know Rick.
我知道他怎么看我 他尽力地在掩饰
I know how he feels about me. And he tried to hide it.
德鲁和我马上就要结婚了
Drew and I were getting married.
我马上就要跟他拥有一样古怪的姓了
I was even gonna take his crazy name --
麦卡杜
Mcadoo.
德鲁·麦卡杜
Drew Mcadoo?
很可笑 对吗
It's ridiculous, right?
但我爱着他 爱过他
But I love him... loved him.
天啊
Oh, God.
我亲眼看着他被卷走
I saw him swept away.
前一秒他还在那里
One second he was there,
然后
and then...
丽兹
Liz...
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表