剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第二季 第八集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
我今天上午跟罗杰斯医生谈过了
So I spoke to Dr. Rogers this morning.
肉体1.0
他很高兴你恢复这么快
He was very happy with your progress.
我通过了所有神经检测 身体状态很好
I-I passed all the neuro exams. I feel good physically.
我也连着看完了所有电视节目
And I've run out of shows to binge watch.
迈克 我觉得你还需要些时间
Mike, I think you need more time.
-你还在恢复中 -你错了
- You're still recovering -- - You're wrong.
不 我没错
No, I'm not.
但我也拍不了板
But it's not up to me.
董事会
The board...
尤其是你父亲
your father, in particular,
认为你已准备好了
has decided you're ready.
但得遵守基本规则
So here are the ground rules.
-基本规则 -慢慢来
- Ground rules? - Take it slow.
先别负责中♥央♥抢救区和重伤病患
No Center Stage, no major traumas.
你将只负责监督任务
You'll act in a supervisory role only.
过几周会重新评估
And we'll re-evaluate in a few weeks.
好 我能接受
Okay. I can handle that.
欢迎回来 雷顿医生
Welcome back, Dr. Leighton.
他真这么说了 你回来上班了
That's what he said? You're back?
我不会负责住院医师培训项目
Well, I'm not gonna be running the residency program,
但至少回来上班了
but I'm back at work.
怎么了
What?
加巴喷丁[抗癫痫]和阿米替林[抗抑郁]
Neurontin, amitryptyline.
头和神经都还在疼吗
Still having those headaches and nerve pain?
我昏迷了三个月
I was in a coma for three months.
我也在吃妥泰[抗癫痫]
I take topamax, too.
别担心 我没事
Relax, I got this.
好吧
All right.
好了 快走 干活去
Okay, come on. Let's do this!
天使中心 12辆救护车正赶过来
Angels Base, 12 ambulances en route.
14名病患 全都昏迷不醒
14 patients, all unconscious.
五人当场死亡 死因不明
5 D.O.A., cause unknown.
黑色警报
我们在房♥子里发现他成这样了
We found him like this in a house.
五人当场死亡 我们有两人当场晕倒
Five D.O.A., two of ours passed out on the scene.
-可能是一氧化碳中毒 -可能
- Maybe carbon monoxide? - Maybe.
麻烦送他和这位送去中♥央♥抢救区
Center Stage for him, please, and this one, too.
把其他重伤者也送过去 剩下的我想
And any other criticals, the rest I want...
-有发现吸毒设备吗 -没有
- Was there any drug paraphernalia? - None.
我要知道这里什么情况
I wanna know what we've got here.
送到这边 伙计 送到这边
Bring it in here, guys. Bring it in here.
头皮撕裂导致动脉喷血
Arterial pumper from a scalp lac.
这位昏迷的时候好像从
Looked like this when he tumbled down some stairs
楼梯上摔下来了
when he lost consciousness.
这是什么
What are those?
不知道 都戴着这个
No clue. They're all wearing them.
他们其余的私人物品都在这了
Rest of their personal effects are in here.
这些给我
I got those.
什么情况
What do we got?!
不知道 我们正在找原因
I don't know. That's what we're trying to figure out.
好了 准备转移
All right, let's get ready for a transfer.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
这名病患呼吸困难
This patient's in respiratory distress.
好 得做插管 迪克逊医生
Okay, you need to intubate, Dr. Dixon.
-洛里斯医生 -在
- Dr. Rorish. - Yes?
-俄亥俄州42岁的保罗·温特沃斯 -好
- You've got Paul Wentworth, 42 years old from Ohio. - Got it.
没法插管 他的呼吸道肿胀了
I can't intubate. His airway's swelling up.
你得用小型气管插管
You'll need to use a small E.T. tube.
-里莎 给他6-0插管 -好 医生
- Risa, get him a 6-0. - Yes, doctor.
威利斯医生 你负责
Dr. Willis, you've got
密苏里州21岁的查理·洛弗雷多
Charlie Loffredo, 21, from Missouri.
准备4-0缝合线
Ready with the 4-0 prolene.
缝完后得做个CT扫描
Gonna need a C.T. scan when I'm done.
这边需要起搏垫
We need pacer pads over here.
科罗拉多州19岁的唐娜·奥伯莱特
Girl is Dana Albright, 19, from Colorado.
你确定不是在旅游大巴上发现他们的
You sure you didn't find these guys on a tour bus?
血压和心跳骤降
B.P. and heart rate are crashing.
要开始多巴胺点滴
I'll start a dopamine drip.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他在呕吐
He's vomiting.
我要给他抽吸还要枢复宁 老妈
I need suction and zofran, Mama.
-给他翻个身 -好了
- Let's turn him. - Here you go.
洛里斯医生 这位也有呼吸困难
Dr. Rorish, this one's in respiratory distress, too.
好 把她送到前台旁边
Okay, put her over there by the counter.
-雷顿医生 你负责这位 -好
- Dr. Leighton, can you get on that? - Yeah.
他怎么还在抽搐
Why is he still seizing?
那些药现在应该有效果了
Those meds should be kicking in by now.
对 应该有效果了
Yeah, they should.
威利斯 有什么想法吗
Willis? Got any ideas?
可能是沙林毒气中毒 症状一样
Could be sarin gas. It's the same symptoms.
我还是没法插管
I still can't get the tube in.
他的喉咙肿胀得太大没法插管
Hey, his throat's too swollen to intubate.
得把他的气管切开
He needs to be criked.
好吧
Okay.
小心
Watch it.
这位病患心跳要骤停了
This patient's gonna code.
-有人晕倒了 -谁去帮帮他
- Got a man down over here. - Somebody help him.
埃利奥特也晕倒了
Elliot is down, too.
轮床
Gurney!
这又怎么了
What the hell's going on?
不是气体中毒
It's not a gas.
他们自身携带有毒物质
It's on them.
-在他们衣服里面 -胆碱激性中毒症候群
- It's in their clothing. - It's a cholinergic toxidrome.
所有人听我说
Okay, everybody, listen up!
我们立刻把这些病人推到外面
We need to get all these patients outside right now.
要快 更要稳
Quickly, but carefully.
除沾染之前千万不要碰他们
And nobody touch them until decon.
立即行动
Go, go, go, go!
推他们出去之后 剪开他们所有人的衣服
When we get 'em out, cut the clothes off all of them.
带上足够量的阿托品
Bring as much atropine as you can get.
能不能在走廊留出一个通道
Can we clear a room in the hallway?!
快
Go, go, go! Go!
让开 停在这里
Clear it out, clear it out, clear it out. Right here, right here.
把他们推过来 开始
Bring 'em in, bring 'em down! Let's go!
剪开他们的衣服
Cut all their clothing off.
还在痉挛
Still seizing!
阿托品应该马上就起作用了
Okay, atropine should start working any minute now.
这是什么
What the hell?
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
大家 腕带接入了他们身体
Guys, the bracelets are connected to them.
什么叫「接入」
What do you mean "connected"?
不要取下腕带
Do not remove the bracelets!
我们要用X光检查一下
We need an x-ray of that.
发生了什么 我在哪儿
What's going on? Where am I?
唐娜在哪儿
Where's Dana?
唐娜
Dana! Dana!
查理 我在这里
Charlie! I'm here! I'm over here!
冷静
Stay calm.
唐娜 什么都不要让他们做
Dana, don't let them do anything!
不要让他们治疗你
Don't let them treat you!
他痉挛的时候导致了弄掉了静脉输液
He knocked off his I.V. while seizing.
我没有办法把阿托品注射到他体内
I can't get access for the atropine.
你要重新找条静脉吗
You want a new line?
没时间了 帮我按住他
No time. Just hold him down.
坚持住 兄弟
Come on, buddy, stay down!
-放轻松 -推药
- Easy! - Push it!
有人看到我的妻子了吗
Has anyone seen my wife?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表