剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh, God, baby. - What is it?
怎么了 他这样多久了
What's wrong? How long has he been like this?
给我们一些空间 请退后 好吗
Give us some room, please. Will you step back, please?
我是他的妈妈
I'm his mom.
-化验结果呢 -还没有拿到
- Where's the labs? - They haven't come back yet.
他的血压还是60/30
His pressure's still 60 over 30.
现在按照每千克20毫升注射生理盐水
Bolus 20 CCs per kilogram of saline now.
- 中心静脉插管 -不 请你拿着它
- Place a central line. - Uh, no, no, no. You grab it, please.
-我可以做的 -彼尔医生 请立刻出去
- I got it. Dr. Piel, step out, please, now.
请退后 皮内达医生 在这里插管
Please, step back. Dr. Pineda, put a central line in there.
迪克逊医生 这是胡里奥 安妮塔的哥哥
Dr. Dixon, this is Julio. Anita's brother.
-感谢你的到来 -她还好吗
- Uh, thank you for coming. - Is she okay?
我们准备拔管了
We are going to extubate her now.
她应该会痊愈的
And she should make a full recovery.
你说他们把她抛弃在这里了吗
You said they dumped her here?
她今晚误入了黑帮之中
She got jumped into a gang tonight.
她不知道自己怀孕了
She didn't know that she was pregnant.
她醒来之后就是妈妈了
When she wakes up, she will be a mother.
我十年未见她了
I haven't seen her in 10 years,
她当时还在念小学
She was a grade schooler.
她是我同父异母的妹妹 很复杂
She's my half-sister. It's complicated.
当时一团糟
It was a mess.
现在也是
Still is.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
我们做完手术你要冻成冰棍了
You're gonna be a full popsicle by the time we're done.
降低体温可以保护你的器官撑到手术时
Cooling your body will protect your organs for surgery.
我一直在想完蛋了
I just keep thinking this is it.
发生了什么
What happens?
我好害怕 我不想死
I'm really scared. I don't wanna die.
有什么人可以联♥系♥吗
Is there someone we can call?
你的妻子
Your wife?
她去世了
She's gone.
酒驾司机肇事逃逸
Drunk driver hit-and-run.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她上完芭蕾课死于回家的路上
She was on her way home from her ballet class.
她的梦想就是成为芭蕾舞演员
Her dream was to be a ballet dancer.
她身材合适
She had the build for it.
我总是叫她我的小芭蕾明星
I always called her my little ballerina.
她一定舞姿曼妙
She must've been graceful.
不 她脚步笨拙 跳得不好
No. She had two left feet. She was a terrible dancer.
她是我的一切
She was...she was all I had.
你等了多久才打电♥话♥给我
How many hours did you wait before you called me?!
你说啊
That's what I wanna know!
进展如何 赞恩怎么样了
Uh... what -- what's going on? How's Zane?
他情况危急
His condition is serious.
他肝功能衰竭
He's in liver failure.
-我的天啊 -因为什么
- Oh, my God. - From -- from what?
他的血液检测表明
His blood work show
含有中毒浓度的对乙酰氨基酚[退烧药]
toxic levels of acetaminophen
说明是服药过量导致的
that indicate an overdose.
-服药过量 -不 我
- An overdose? - No. I...
-你做了什么 -不是我做的
- What did you do? - I-I didn't do this.
-你做了什么 -肖娜 等一下
- What did you do? - Hey, Shawna, just hold on.
雅各布森先生 你说你给他吃了感冒药
Mr. Jacobson, you said you gave him cough syrup.
-吃了多少 -我不知道
- How much? - I-I don't know.
按照药瓶上写的服用的 也许多吃了一点
Whatever it says on the bottle, maybe a little extra.
多...你听见她说什么了吗
A little ex-- did you hear what she just said?
-你让我们儿子服药过量了 -不是我做的
- You overdosed our son! - No, I didn't do this!
等着法庭上见吧
Just wait till the judge hears about this. Okay?
-你等着法庭上见吧 -好了 别说了
- You wait till the judge hears about this. - Okay, stop.
-你再也见不到他了 -好了 别说了
- You are never gonna see him again! - Okay, okay, okay. Stop.
我们需要把注意力放在赞恩上
We need to focus on Zane right now.
我知道这听起来让人难过
I know this is hard to hear,
但是他需要肝脏移植
but he's going to need a liver transplant.
我们会把他转移到重症监护病房♥
We'll move him up to I.C.U.
然后在国家捐献注册表上注册
And we'll put him on the national donor registry.
你的意思是他有可能会死吗
Are you saying that he could die?
如果没有新的肝脏 会的
Without a new liver, yes.
都是你的错
You did this. You did this!
-不是我♥干♥的 -你害了我们的孩子
- I didn't do it. - You did this to our son!
-不 我没有 -就是你的错
- No! No, I didn't! - Yes, you did!
-我没有 -我永远都不会原谅你
- I didn't! - I'm never gonna forgive you for this!
你害了我们的孩子
You this did this to our son!
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
这是什么
What's that?
我找到了一个解决体外循环问题的办法
I have a solution for our E.C.M.O. problem.
国防部有种便携设备样机 正合适
DOD has a prototype portable device. It's perfect.
样机 那就是未通过检验的
Prototype? Meaning unproven.
它对于运送痛苦中的病患
It's been very successful in allowing transport
十分有效
of patients in severe distress.
这也正是它的用途所在
This is exactly what it's designed to do.
但它还没被批准在这所医院里使用
But it hasn't been cleared for use at this hospital.
如果你不想做这台手术 我自己来
If you don't wanna perform the surgery, I'll do it myself.
我有这个资质
I'm credentialed.
资质与这无关 这是分诊
That's not what this is about. This is triage.
我们如何分配资源关系着人们的生死
People live and die based on our management of resources.
当你和住院医师救必死之人的时候
Two people died in the E.R.
两名患者死在急诊室
While you and the residents were trying to save a dead man.
-他还活着 -那个男人
- He's still alive. - That man was dead
在被那东西砸中的时候就死了
the second that thing fell on him.
迪克逊医生 我们走
Dr. Dixon, let's go.
简妮
Janie?
你认识她
You know her?
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
汽车撞伤行人
Auto versus pedestrian.
离这里几个街区 肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run a couple blocks from here.
她的前额 右手腕有创伤
She's got trauma on her forehead, right wrist,
昏迷指数15
G.C.S. 15.
我还没说完 威利斯医生
I wasn't done, Dr. Willis.
收缩压126 血氧饱和正常
B.P.'s 126 systolic. Sats are normal.
好 给她翻个身 准备好了吗
All right, let's roll her. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
她有一处十厘米的头皮撕裂伤
Hey, she's got a 4-inch scalp lac.
迪克逊医生 冲洗伤口 用钉钳缝合
Dr. Dixon, irrigate, close with staples.
洛里斯医生可以完成
Dr. Rorish can handle that.
-你还好吗 简妮 -我说了
- You okay, Janie? - I told you.
你没有死
You're not dead.
我按压的地方 你能感到痛吗
Are you feeling any pain where I'm pushing?
-简妮 -我没有任何感觉
- Janie. - I don't feel anything.
右手腕可能骨折
Possible wrist fracture on the right.
放低四肢可以减少损伤
Lower extremities are atraumatic.
威利斯医生 放手
Dr. Willis, step away now.
我正在医治病人...
I'm with a patient...
一位不该出院的病人
A patient who never should've been discharged.
她的精神评估证明她可以出院
She was evaluated and cleared by psych.
然而看看现在
Yet here we are.
我们带她上去做个头部CT
Let's set her up for a head C.T.
她腹部没有出血
She's got no blood in the abdomen.
你做的很好 简妮
You're doing great, Janie.
没关系
It's okay.
去吧 去帮助活着的人
Go. Go help the living.
我知道我现在应该做什么
I know what I'm supposed to do now.
我想你也知道
And I think you do, too.
威利斯医生 有我们就行了
Dr. Willis... we're good here.
你只是来做客的
You are a guest in my house.
记住了
Remember that.
我找到了让他活下去的机会
I found a way to give that man a chance.
这不是我们在这里的目的吗
Isn't that why we're here?
与死亡抗争
To defy death?
准备一间手术室
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表