剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第二季 第九集
黑色警报
124号♥街 警官受伤
124th, officer down!
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
重复 警官受伤
I repeat, officer down!
我们遭到猛烈的自动武器攻击
We've got heavy automatic weapon fire!
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
发生交火 发生交火
Shots are being fired. Shots are being fired.
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
嫌疑车辆撞到了北主道和春日大道
Suspect's vehicle crashed on south side of the building
交叉口上的大楼南面
between North Main and Spring --
都趴下 快趴下
Everybody down! Everybody down!
是枪战吗
Is that gunfire?
各单位汇报有警官受伤
All units reporting an officer down.
我不是来干这个的
I didn't sign up for this.
有空的单位请注意
Any unit available,
这边有位警官昏迷了
I've got an officer losing consciousness.
请立即前来援助
I need immediate assistance.
还有多远
How far out?
一分钟就到
One minute!
今天见习可有得受了
Hell of a day for a ride-along.
记住 正因为你能及时赶到
Well, just remember, those officers stand a better chance
这些警官获救的希望才更大
of pulling through because you're there.
去抢救他们 对吧
Bring the E.R. to them, right?
-没错 -警官受伤
- That's the idea - Officer down.
1L81 已派出支援
1 Lincoln 81, help is on the way.
待在原地
Maintain your location.
调度说在主道和阿♥拉♥米达街交叉口
The dispatch said Main and Alameda.
我们为什么停在这
Why are we pulled over here?
他们说在排除危险之前
They said wait behind the police perimeter
得等在警戒线外面
till we get the all clear.
等到了现场情况会很糟糕
It's gonna be bad when we get out there.
你得先有点准备
Just need you to be ready for that.
现场警官汇报
Officers on the ground reporting
威胁已排除
all threats neutralized.
「障眼法」
请救护车救治伤员
Requesting ambulance for downed officers.
两名警官受伤 可能还会有一位
Two officers down, possibly a third.
好了 我们进去了
Okay, we're going in.
警官受伤 快快快
Officers down! Hurry! Hurry!
我们需要补充...
We need to reload...
诺雅
Noa!
警官受伤
Officer down!
基恩
Kean!
右边大腿枪伤
G.S.W., right thigh.
失血太多 止血带
There's a lot of blood. Tourniquet.
求你告诉我 她伤得有多重
Please, you gotta tell me. How bad is she?
她昏倒多久了
How long she been down?
有几分钟了
Couple of minutes.
-她叫什么 -菲奥娜·伯恩赛德警官
- What's her name? - Fiona. Officer Burnside. Fiona Burnside.
基恩医生
Dr. Kean.
集中注意 好吗 心无旁骛
I need you to focus, all right? Block everything else out.
救治眼前的病患
You treat the patient in front of you.
威利斯 他也受伤了
Willis, he's hit, too.
好 按住伤口
Okay, get on that wound.
按住伤口 尽可能止血
Pressure on that. Do anything you can to stop that bleed.
血流得太多了 止不住
There's too much blood. I can't stop it.
你得一直用力按着
You gotta keep pressure on that.
如有必要 把手指伸进伤口
Put your fingers inside the wound if you have to.
必须把血止住
You gotta stop that bleed.
菲奥娜 撑住啊
Fiona, you gotta fight.
别乱动 我们好救你 懂吗
You need to stay still so we can help you, okay?
医生 这边 他血流太多了
Hey, Doc, get over here! This guy's bleeding out!
基恩医生 你能行吗
Dr. Kean, can you do that?
-能 -好 去吧
- Yeah. - Good. Go.
手按住这里 好吗
Put your hand h-here. Okay.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
菲奥娜 醒醒 你得撑住
Fiona, wake up. You gotta fight.
麻烦让让 我是医生
Okay, give me some room. I'm a doctor.
我得给他止血
I need to stop this hemorrhage.
检查膝盖后面腘动脉搏动
Check the popliteal pulse behind the knee.
得给他输液 帮忙准备静脉注射
Need to run a line. You prep an I.V.?
你要给他加快输液
You should run this fluid wide open.
尽快输入液体
Get it in him as quick as possible.
警官 麻烦按着他的伤口
Officer, can you apply pressure to this wound, please?
基恩医生 汇报那边什么情况
Dr. Kean! Sit report! What do you got?
骨盆大面♥积♥创伤 动脉出血
Massive pelvic trauma, arterial bleeding.
生命体征不稳定
Vitals unstable.
用了止血带 在肘关节处静脉注射
Placed a tourniquet, running an I.V. into his A.C. now.
他有话要说
He's trying to say something.
万福玛利亚 满受圣宠 主与你同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
他在祈祷
He's praying.
得现在转移他
He needs transport now!
撑住 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
这是今早
This was the scene today
三名警♥察♥在市中心
when three officers were gunned down
被武装袭击者击中的画面
by heavily armed assailants in downtown.
已经三个小时了
It's been three hours.
你觉得还要等多久
How much longer do you think it's gonna take?
我们已经尽快了
We're working as fast as we can.
迪克逊医生 这里有位病人需要帮助
Oh, uh, Dr. Dixon? I have a patient here who needs help.
你是医生
You're a doctor?
你多大了
How old are you?
我是医生 有什么需要帮助
I-I am a doctor. How may I help you?
我患有狼疮并且昏厥了
Um, I-I have lupus and I fainted and I --
迪克逊医生立刻去救护车区
Dr. Dixon, head to the ambulance bay.
红蓝状况 多人中枪
We got red-on-blue, multiple G.S.Ws.
马上去
On my way.
对不起 我在和他说话
Excuse me, I was talking to him.
女士 你需要等待
Ma'am, you're gonna have to wait, okay?
情况紧急 里莎会帮助你的
We got a situation. Risa's gonna assist you.
我情况就很紧急
I have a situation.
32岁的女性 右腿受了大口径枪伤
Female, 32 years old. Large caliber G.S.W. to the right thigh.
现场喷射性出血 已经包扎止血带
Pulsatile bleeding on scene. Tourniquet applied.
子弹在体内 没有出口伤
Entry, no exit.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
霍金斯 33岁 枪伤贯穿中腹部
Hawkins, 33, G.S.W. across the mid abdomen.
生命体征稳定 血压83/40 心率130
Vitals are stable. B.P. 83 over 40. Heart rate 130.
医生
Doc...
我要你保证她会活下来
I need you to promise me she's gonna live.
我们会竭尽全力救治她的
We're gonna do everything we can for her.
不 向我保证
No, promise me.
我保证
I promise.
还有多久到达
How far out?
最多三分钟 基恩医生在另一辆车上
Three minutes tops. Dr. Kean's on the other bus.
-我出去了 -好的
- On my way out there. - All right.
推注五毫克吗♥啡♥
Pushing 5 of morphine.
好了
Okay.
告诉我妻子
Tell my wife...
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
不 你自己和她说吧
No. You tell her yourself.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
停下
Stop! Hey!
什么是红蓝状况
What's a red-on-blue?
就是警♥察♥受伤
Officers down.
伤者什么情况
What do you got?
40岁男性 从右侧大腿到半骨盆的
40-year-old male. Large areas of avulsed tissue
大面♥积♥组织撕脱
from right thigh and hemi-pelvis.
收缩压降至60
B.P.'s down to 60 systolic.
-他失了多少血 -至少三升
- How much blood has he lost? - At least 3 liters.
止血带缠了多久了
How long as this tourniquet been on?
-基恩医生 -基恩医生
- Dr. Kean? - Dr. Kean.
抱歉 九分钟了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表