剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- Jesse? Jesse, come on. - Uh, I'm -- I'm sorry.
给我丁哌卡因
Bupivacaine, please.
-去二楼 谢谢 -等等 借过一下
- Press 2, please. - Okay, stop. Excuse me. Excuse me.
身体虚弱 条件反射减弱
Poor tone. Diminished reflexes.
你一直在动 我没办法帮你
Listen, I can't fix this if you keep moving. Okay?
我必须打一针镇定剂给你
I'm gonna have to sedate you.
「我拒绝镇定剂」
"I refuse sedation."
告诉她不要动
Tell her to sit still.
「如果你气切 他就只有一半的机会
Uh, "If you do a crike, he'll only have a 50/50 chance
可以说话」
of speaking again."
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
「不是执业医师 我是健康安全公♥司♥的主席」
Uh, "Not practicing. I'm the president of HealthSafe."
那个保险公♥司♥吗
The insurance company?
「丹尼尔靠他的声音谋生
"Daniel needs his voice to make a living.
如果你夺走了他的声音 他就一无所有了」
If you take that away from him, then he won't have anything."
我们在救他的命
We're trying to save his life.
「还有别的办法吗」
"Is there another way?"
我们可以尝试喉神经阻滞
We could try a laryngeal nerve block.
-可行吗 -那是什么
- Will it work? - What is it?
好的 给我两个装三毫升利多卡因的注射器
All right, get me two syrings with 3ccs of lidocaine each.
不把颈部切开
Instead of cutting the neck open,
我们直接阻滞神经和声带
we the block the nerves and vocal chords directly,
让它们放松然后打开气道
let them relax and open the airway.
好的 沙维提医生 把她带到旁边去
Great. Dr. Savetti, go ahead and take her up to sides,
在那边完成缝合
please, and finish her there.
告诉她一切交给我们
Tell her we've -- we've got this. We've got this.
好的 小心身后
All right, watch your back.
坎贝尔医生 在这里
Dr. Campbell, over here.
体征稳定 但她昏迷不醒
Vitals are strong, but she's still out.
一场唱诗班的排练之后
She's postictal from a witnessed seizure
她的癫痫发作了
at a choir rehearsal.
她患有脊柱裂
She has spina bifida.
我认为她的脑室腹腔分流受阻
I suspect the seizure is secondary
比癫痫更加危险
to her V.P. shunt blockage.
-以前发生过 -有道理
- It's happened before. - Make sense.
-她的神经状况如何 -初步检查不容乐观
- What's her neuro status? - Preliminary exam was concerning,
但我们要等一下CT结果
but let's just see what the C.T. shows.
同时我可以调整一下分流器
In the meantime, I can tap into the shunt
-看看是否能够疏通它 -交给我吧
- and just see if we can flush it out. - Okay, I'll do it.
不 你不行 她是你女儿
No, no. No, you won't, Will. She's your daughter.
我做过很多类似的手术
I've done lots of these.
我可以马上让她从这里走出去
I'll have her walking out of here in no time.
她不能走
She can't walk.
生下来就不能
Never has.
利多卡因 杰西
Do you have my lidocaine, Jesse?
基恩医生 我要你触摸检查甲状软骨
Dr. Kean, I need you to palpate the thyroid cartilage.
我们要将针头插到中侧线旁三厘米处
We're gonna inject 3 centimeters lateral of the midline.
不能触碰到神经
Do not touch the nerve.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie.
现在别打扰我 皮内达医生
Not now, Dr. Pineda.
琳恩
Leanne.
格思里医生有点问题
It's about Dr. Guthrie.
她需要再注射苯二氮卓
She needs more benzos on board.
我没听到你提出这要求
I don't hear you ordering.
她现场就注射了2.5毫克的安定
She already had 2.5 of valium in the field.
她醒来后可不会乖乖躺着
If she wakes up, she will rip.
再增加量的话 她会窒息的
Any more will compromise her breathing.
坎贝尔医生 请你不要干扰我的治疗
Dr. Campbell, you have to let me do my job.
住手
Stop!
格思里医生不应该做这手术
Dr. Guthrie shouldn't do this procedure.
到底什么情况
Okay, what the hell is going on?
好了 我来吧
It's okay. I'm going to do it.
不行 我来做
No, I'll do it.
看着我
Look at me.
我不会让她有事的
I am not gonna let anything happen to her.
我向你保证
I promise you.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie?
我来接手吧
I've got this.
血氧饱和降到76了
Sats are down to 76.
好吧 准备手术刀 杰西
All right, scalpel, Jesse.
以防万一
Just...in case.
好了 雷顿医生 皮内达医生
Okay, Dr. Leighton, Dr. Pineda,
请过来 看好了
get in here and watch this, please.
脊柱裂导致她的大脑周围积液
Her spina bifida caused a fluid build-up around her brain,
而这些液体堵塞后又导致了癫痫
and the resulting backup causes the seizures.
拿别人的孩子做案例 琳恩
Teach on somebody else's kid, Leanne.
氧气上升到85%
Oxygen's up to 85%.
好了 扫描他的腹部
All right, let's get his abdomen scanned.
我已经抽出20毫升了
I've drawn off 20ccs.
送去做细菌培养
Send that off for culture,
涂片革兰氏染色和细胞计数
gram stain, and cell count.
当然我们还要等待神经检查结果
We need to wait for neuro, of course,
不过她现在稳定了
but...she is stable.
让一让
Clear a path.
来吧 小心手 出来吧 对了
Here we go. Watch your hand. Coming out. That's right.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉吗
You're sorry?
我当时不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
这话说对了 马拉娅
That's exactly right, Malaya.
你是个第二年住院医师
You are a second-year resident,
二年级学生
s sophomore.
自作聪明的家伙
Wise fool.
你以为你已经了如指掌
You think you know more than you do,
而其实也就这指掌而已
and you don't even know what you don't know.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是息宁片
That's Sinemet.
是的 马拉娅 我在向专家求医
That's right, Malaya. I'm seeing a specialist now.
我服药来抑制震颤
I take this medication to control my tremors.
如果你曾花一点点时间来问我
If you had taken just a moment to ask me,
-我会告诉你的 -我曾经问过你
- I would've told you! - I asked you,
但是你一直让我别管闲事
but you kept telling me it wasn't my business.
确实不关你事
And it's not!
同样的 我是否有资格行医
Just like it's not your business to tell me
也不应该由你来过问
whether or not I'm qualified to practice medicine.
格思里医生 我不是故意要伤害你
Dr. Guthrie, please, I didn't mean to hurt you.
伤害我
Hurt me?
伤害我
Hurt me?
马拉娅 你羞辱了我
Malaya, you humiliated me.
你可耻
Shame on you.
你们俩真可耻
Shame on both of you.
他在服用息宁片
He's on Sinemet.
那有副作用的
Which has side effects.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
忠于朋友是对的
Loyalty to your friends cannot come before
但忠于病患更重要
loyalty to your patients.
杰西
Jesse.
我们做了正确的事
We did the right thing.
只是我们应该早一点做的
We just should've done it sooner.
我来帮忙
Hey, I'm here to help you.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis?
有人在候诊室等着要求见你
There's a man in the waiting room asking to see you.
告诉他我没办法见他
Tell him I don't take requests.
他说这是命令
He says it's an order.
给 三块糖不加奶的咖啡
Here you go. Black coffee, three sugars.
谢谢
Thank you.
军队的旧习很难改了
Old army habits die hard.
什么事这么重要不能在电♥话♥里说
So what was so important you couldn't just pick up the phone?
你知道的 这医院的坎贝尔医生
Well, you know, your Dr. Campbell
几个月前打电♥话♥给我
called me a few months back,
要求我把你调离天使医院
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表