剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
We did it.
-看这个 -什么 她说什么了
- Check it out. - What? What did she say?
普鲁伊特医生说她愿意和你一起去远足
Dr. Pruitt says that she would love to go on a hike with you.
-远足 -没错
- A hike? - Yeah.
我们不是约她喝咖啡吗
I thought we asked her out for coffee.
我 我不喜欢远足啊
I-I'm not a hiker.
我穿短裤看上去特别蠢
I-I look stupid in shorts.
我甚至都没有登山鞋
I don't even have any boots.
这简直是灾难
This is a disaster.
-终于要回家了 -是啊
- You're finally going home, huh? - Yeah.
你知道你的问题在哪吗 沙维提
You know what your problem is, Savetti?
你很棒 可你总想让所有人都相信
You're good, but you're always trying to convince everybody
你是最棒的
you're great.
你知道这两者之间的区别在哪吗
You know the differences between the two?
不知道
I don't know.
大脑 天赋 勇气
Brains, talent, courage?
知道自己的极限
Knowing your limits.
勇士和傻子之间仅一线之差
There's a fine line between being a cowboy and an idiot.
我在战地见得多了
I see it all the time in the field.
最出色的战士总是冒最大的风险
Best soldiers take the biggest risks,
但他们也从不会忘记穿防弹背心
but they're also the ones who are wearing their kevlar vests.
谢了 下次再被吊在塔吊上
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
我会记得你这话的
next time I'm hanging from a crane.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你离最棒仅一步之遥
You're so close to being great.
只要别犯傻就行
Just try to be less stupid.
-我会把其他的也送过来 -罗利
- Then I'll send the rest in, too. - Hey, Rollie.
琳恩
Hey, Leanne.
你就忍♥不住不插手 是吧
You couldn't stay away, huh?
我是过来做最后一轮检查的
Well, just here for my last check-up,
不过再过几天我就能回来了 医嘱
but I'll be back in a few days. Doctor's orders.
你看上去不错
You look good.
头发都长回来了 恭喜
Got your full head of hair. Congratulations.
是啊 还有不少白头发
Well, yeah, still a little gray,
不过还是谢谢你的恭维
but appreciate the compliment.
洛里斯医生 你还记得我吗
Dr. Rorish, do you remember me?
艾瑞尔
Ariel?
我能和你单独谈谈吗
Can I talk to you alone for a second?
当然 你和你阿姨一起过来的吗
Yeah, sure. Are you here with your aunt?
不是 我坐大巴来的
No, I actually took a bus.
从明尼苏达来的
From Minnesota?
是从新墨西哥州来的
From New Mexico.
好吧 这边
Yeah, okay. Right this way.
-她是谁 -以前的一位患者
- Who's that? - Well, she was a patient.
她和她爸遇到车祸 她爸死了
Her and her father were in a car accident. He died.
她现在来这干嘛
Hmm. What's she doing here now?
不清楚
I have no idea.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表