剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
-他安全了 -萨米
- He's safe. - Sami!
我要送他去新生儿监护病房♥
I need to get him up to NICU.
请让她看看他
Let her see him, please.
她烧伤了没法抱他
She can't hold him because of her burns.
拜托了
Please.
-看吧 快点 -好了吧 冷静
- Here we go. Quickly. - Okay? Calm down.
看吧
Yeah.
他没事了 我们现在给他治疗
He's okay. We need to treat him now.
阿迪拉
Adira!
他就在病房♥里
He'll be right over there.
没事了 他们找到他了
It's okay. They found him.
不 不
No, no, no.
有问题 不对劲
Something is not right. Something is not right.
-她说的是孩子们 -什么
- She said "Babies." - What?
孩子们 不是一个 是孩子们
Babies. Not baby. Babies.
等一下 是有两个孩子吗
Hold on. Are there two?
你有两个孩子吗
You have two babies?
是两个孩子 他们是双胞胎
There's two of them. They're twins.
告诉救护车区的司机关掉吵死的警报声
Tell that driver to turn off the damn siren in the ambulance bay.
好了 我说的是双胞胎
Okay, all right. I said they're twins.
你们只送来了一个
You only brought us one.
我们送了几个病患去了圣乔治医院
We brought a couple of vics to St. Joe's.
我打电♥话♥问过圣乔治医院了
I called St. Joe's.
好的 我再找找看 描述病患
Okay, I'll check around. Description?
大概六个月大的女婴
Approximately 6 months old, a female --
我真的还要给你描述婴儿的样子吗
Do I really have to describe an infant to you?
这样吧 找到婴儿送来就是了
Tell you what, just bring me whatever babies you find.
可以吧
How's that?
我要见我的父亲
I need to see my father.
拜托
Please?
有没有人听到我说的话
Can any...can anyone hear me?
这有医生吗
Is there a doctor around?
-谁能... -什么情况
- Someone who can... - Hey, what's going on here?
我想要见我爸爸 但是没人搭理我
I'm trying to see my father and nobody is taking me,
我什么都不知道
no one will tell me anything.
因为你断了两条腿而且肝撕裂
Because you have two broken legs and a lacerated liver.
所以你哪里都不能去
So you can't go anywhere right now.
况且 他还在手术中
Plus, he's still in surgery.
你可不想让我给你绑上束缚带吧
Do I have to put you in restraints?
你不明白 我们当时在吵架
You don't understand. We were fighting and...
我说了不该说的话
I said something.
父女之间哪有不吵架的
Fathers and daughters fight all the time.
我不想让那些话成为我们之间最后的对话
What I said to him cannot be the last thing he hears.
我必须要跟他道歉
I have to tell him I'm sorry.
当他手术结束之后
Okay, well, when he is out of surgery,
-我想办法带你去 -什么时候
- I'll try and take you up. - When?
里莎 能告诉我伊曼纽尔的最新情况吗
Hey, Risa. Wanna give me an update on Emanuel?
-好的 -不行
- Okay. - No.
你要帮我
You need to do this.
这个不能再拖了
This cannot wait.
您得告诉他我很抱歉
You need to tell him I'm sorry.
求您了
Please.
太不可理喻了 罗利·格思里中了头彩
That's crazy. Rollie Guthrie won the lottery here.
不是谁都适合做手术的
Not everybody's a candidate for the surgery.
把移植血管末端缝到栓塞上
Okay. Sew the graft distal to the blockage.
远离左前降动脉吗
Off the left anterior descending?
-是的 -明白
- Yeah. - Got it.
你告诉他机会有限了吗
You told him that the window's closing, right?
就是说他不可能一直都有机会
That he's not gonna be a candidate forever.
-他知道 -太荒唐了
- He knows. - That's insane.
-你们问过他原因吗 -你说什么
- Have you asked him why? - Excuse me?
肯定没问 试试问问他为什么不想手术
Of course not. Try asking why he doesn't want the surgery.
没准他有个好借口呢
Maybe he has a good reason.
阿迪拉
Adira...
她说宝宝当时在卫生间里
She says the baby was in the bathroom.
她的名字叫阿迪拉
Adira is her name.
她说得太快了
She's going really fast.
我理解
I understand. I understand.
虽然我听不懂你的语言
Not your words, but I understand
但我理解你的遭遇
what you're going through. Okay?
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish.
他们找到宝宝了 她还有几分钟就到了
They found the baby. She's just a few minutes out.
她现在什么情况
What's her status?
还活着 但是没有反应
Alive, but non-responsive.
你想让我告诉她吗
Do you want me to tell her?
不 先别说
No. Not yet.
你还疼吗
Are you still in pain?
我们可以再给你打一些止痛剂
We can give you more.
就是他 就是他
That's him. That's him.
他把我房♥子烧了
He burned down my building.
先生 您必须好好躺着
Sir, you need to stay in your bed, all right?
贾里德 谢天谢地
Jared. Oh, thank God.
你能听到我说话吗 贾里德
Can you hear me? Jared?
他是我儿子 他没事吧
He...he's my son. Is he okay?
他怎么都不回答我
Why...why isn't he responding?
您的儿子的胸部和腹部二度烧伤
Your son suffered second degree burns to his chest and abdomen.
瞅瞅谁终于来了
Look who finally shows up.
什么 拉里
What? Larry.
每周我要去你家两次
Twice a week, I go down to your apartment
把你们家的烟雾警报关掉
and I turn off your smoke alarm
就因为你家孩子的菜糊了
because your kid is burning his dinner.
他只是喜欢烹饪
He likes to cook.
因为你总不在家他才不得不自己做饭
He has to cook 'cause you're never around.
这事归咎于你 你疏于照顾导致房♥子失火
I blame you. Your neglect burned down that building
里面的人也被烧伤
and everybody inside of it!
不是我♥干♥的 爸爸 我发誓
I didn't do it, Dad. I swear.
-那东西要一直戴着 -不是我♥干♥的
- Okay, you just keep that on. - I didn't do it.
如果我儿子说不是他干的 那就不是
If my son said he didn't do it, he didn't do it.
-报♥警♥ -离他远点
- Call the cops! - Hey, stay away from him.
-就是你干的 -你别碰我
- This is on you! - Get your hands off me.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
-够了 带他离开这 -好的
- That's enough. Get him out of here. - I got him.
-回病床上去 -你丢他一个人在家
- Come on. Back to bed. - You left him alone!
现在他害死了人
Those people are dead!
都是你的错 德文
This is on you, Devon!
-洛里斯医生 -借过 什么情况
- Dr. Rorish! - Excuse me. What do you got?
30岁女性 小面♥积♥烧伤
30-year-old female. Minor burns.
严重心动过缓
Severely bradycardic.
烟雾吸入导致低血压
Hypotensive from smoke inhalation.
中♥央♥抢救区满了 把她送到边床
Okay, Center Stage is full. Let's get her into sides.
她儿子 杰克
Her son, Jack.
杰克你好 我们会好好照顾你妈妈的
Hi, Jack. We're gonna take good care of your mom, okay?
埃洛伊丝会照顾你的
Eloise is gonna take care of you.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
她需要高流量给氧
She's gonna need some high flow O2.
好 准备 一 二 三
All right, ready? One, two, three.
检查脉搏 马拉娅
Pulse check, Malaya.
-心率降到20左右 -阿托品无效
- Heart rate's down in the 20s. - The atropine isn't working.
我们应该注射多巴胺以免她心跳骤停吗
Should we get dopamine before she codes?
消防员在她卧室发现这个 就在她身边
Firemen found this in her bedroom next to her.
阿替洛尔
Atenolol.
这是β-受体阻滞剂过量
This is a beta blocker overdose.
多巴胺不会有效 她需要胰高血糖素
Dopamine won't work. She needs glucagon.
她没脉搏了 开始心肺复苏
I'm losing her pulse. Starting CPR.
威利斯医生 你找我吗
Dr. Willis. You wanted to see me?
我想知道伊曼纽尔·约翰逊的状况
I'm trying to check on Emanuel Johnson.
还在昏迷中 但状况稳定 怎么了
Still unconscious, but stable. Why?
我得替他女儿传句话
I have to give him a message from his daughter.
他醒来时呼叫我
When he wakes up, page me.
威利斯医生 萝拉有状况
Dr. Willis. It's Lola.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表