剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. All right?
-你别做了 -不 我没事
- You need to step off. - No, I'm fine.
别做了 去休息 这是命令
Step off. Go to bed. That's an order.
好 导管进去了
All right, catheter's in.
雷顿医生 注射器准备好
Dr. Leighton, prepare a syringe.
没有气泡
No air bubbles.
再来一遍
Do it again.
好了 有气泡了 血压上来了
Okay, got it. Pressure's coming up.
好 我们让他躺下吧
All right, let's get him on his back.
做得好 雷顿医生
Good job, Dr. Leighton.
她去哪了 我妈呢
Wh-where is -- where is she? Where's my mom?
-她被转到单人病房♥去了 -在哪
- We moved her to a private room. - Where?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
那我自己去找
Then I'll find her myself.
CT室是我们医院里
CT room is one of the only places
-唯一有监控的地方 -这是什么
- we have security cameras in the hospital. - What is this?
为什么你不让莉莉见我们
Why won't you let us see Lily?
继续看
Keep watching.
关掉吧
Uh, turn it off.
不 我觉得你们应该看看
No. I really think you should see this.
我说了关掉
I said turn it off.
这样有多久了
Guys, how long has this been going on?
你不明白
You don't understand.
她并不是故意要伤害我们
She doesn't... mean to hurt us.
是我们的错 我们惯坏了她
It's our fault. We indulged her.
我知道我爸妈在那
I know my mom and dad are in there.
前台护士告诉我了 让我进去
The receptionist told me where they are. Let me in.
莉莉 停下
Lily, stop.
你们离我远点
Look, just -- just get the hell away from me.
我想见我父母
I wanna see my parents.
你不能再单独见你父母了
You're never gonna see your parents alone again.
不 我要去看看他们
No. Just -- I need to see them.
拜托了 威尔
Please, Will.
这是我们的家事
This is a family matter.
莉莉 你能过来一下吗
Lily, can you step over here, please?
我们知道你一直在伤害你的父母
We know that you've been hurting them.
你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
-是因为钱吗 -不
- Was it the money? - No!
他们威胁要跟你断绝关系吗
Did they threaten to cut you off?
我联♥系♥了医院的代理律师
I contacted the hospital's attorney.
他会帮你们申请到限制令
Oh... He will help you get a restraining order.
罗斯 跟他说他误会了
Ross, tell him he's wrong.
朱迪丝 你不能一直包庇她
Judith, you can't keep protecting her.
闭嘴 你没有证据
Shut up. Just shut up! You can't prove anything.
事实上 我们有
Actually, we can.
-你们需要帮助 -她不是故意的
- You both need help. - She doesn't mean it!
朱迪丝 打住吧
Judith, stop.
够了 我们不能再这样了
It's over. We can't do this anymore.
不 我想见他们
No. No. I wanna -- I wanna -- I wanna see them.
-不 不 不要 -冷静点
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Easy, easy.
妈 妈 别让他们带走我
Mom, mom, mom! They're taking me away!
妈 不要
Mom! Mom, no, no!
她让我们过得生不如死
She's made our life a living hell.
-她可是我们的孩子 -拜托了 妈
- She's our child. - Please, mom! Mom --
-我很抱歉 -拜托 救救我
- I'm sorry. - Please, help me!
朱迪丝
Judith.
他用了很多止痛药
He's on a lot of pain meds,
所以意识会有点模糊
So he's gonna be a little bit out of it.
你来了
Hi.
我来了
Hey.
我不应该让你上塔吊的
I should've never let you up on that crane.
这不是你的错
It was nobody's fault.
你还记得我们和父亲一起工作的第一天吗
You remember the first day that we started working with dad?
他一直说个不停
Old man wouldn't shut up.
到处炫耀他的儿子继承了他的事业
He kept bragging about his boys following in his footsteps.
他还请大家喝了酒
And then he took the whole crew out for beers.
结果忘带了钱包
But he forgot his wallet.
还得让我们来付账单
And we had to cover the tab.
没错 我们平分了
Exactly. And we split it.
我很肯定爸爸的决定都是正确的
Pretty sure pop knew what he was doing all along.
不
No.
这次我们不分了
We're not splitting this one.
都是你的了 兄弟
It's all you, bro.
我一个残疾人 没办法管理公♥司♥
A half man can't run a company.
即使你失去另一条手臂
If I lopped off your other arm,
你还是可以做得比任何人都好
you'd still be more of a man than any of us.
甚至我也比不过你
Even me.
我们可以共渡难关
We can work this out.
一起
Together.
一起吗
Are you with me?
好 一起
Yeah. I'm with you.
好消息是 他能正常吸氧了
Good news is he's oxygenating well.
黑兹尔顿先生 有人想见你
Mr. Hazelton, someone's here to see you.
你来这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
还是算了吧
You know what? Never mind.
艾玛 艾玛
Emma. Emma.
先别走
Just wait, please.
我能和艾玛单独聊聊吗
Can Emma and I have a moment alone?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我带你去候诊室
I'll bring you to the waiting room.
好吧
All right.
我很高兴看到你恢复了 伊斯顿女士
Well, I'm glad to see you've recovered, Ms. Easton.
你情况好像比我糟糕一些
Think you had it a little worse than me.
一点点而已
Just a little.
你知道是谁做的吗
Any idea who did this?
不知道
No.
我只是想过来看看你情况如何
Look, I just wanted to check and make sure you were okay.
不是来长篇大论地讨论这事的
We don't have to have a whole meeting about it or anything.
我很好奇 你或许不知道是谁干的
I'm curious. Maybe you don't know who did it,
但你可能知道为什么有人要这么做
but you might know why somebody would want to do it.
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是你对学生太严厉
Maybe you could try being a little nicer to your students.
你觉得是因为这个 是我太严苛了吗
Is that what you think the problem is? I'm not nice?
做这事的人很可能觉得你不够友善
Whoever did this probably doesn't think you're nice. No.
你是不是觉得我不够友善
Maybe you don't think I'm nice.
你不知道我的想法
You don't know what I think.
你完全不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你喜欢艾米莉·迪金森
You like Emily Dickinson.
但不喜欢华兹华斯 特别不喜欢
But not Wordsworth. Oh, no.
什么
What?
你对19世纪英国文学的理解
You have a wonderful understanding
非常出色
of 19th century British literature.
尽管你在我的学生中并不是最刻苦的
And while you are not my hardest-working student --
你在社交方面花的心思 太多了些
you can be a bit too focused on your, uh, social life --
可有时候你的想法和想象力
there are times when your mind and imagination...
非常地奇妙
...are absolutely magical.
真的吗
I doubt that.
抱歉 黑兹尔顿老师
I'm sorry, Mr. Hazelton.
是我做的 是我让你遭受了这样的伤害
I did it. I did this to you.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
艾玛 没事
Emma, it's okay.
过来
Come here.
你犯了错
You made a mistake.
可人孰无过
We all do.
最后 皮普意识到 他远大的抱负
In the end, Pip realized that his great expectations
并不在于外面那宏大的世界
weren't about the world out there,
他所需的一切 一直深藏于他的内心
that everything he needed was inside him all along.
-这是我的读书笔记里的 -没错
- That was from my book report. - Yes, it is.
就像我说的 很奇妙
As I said... magical.
快看 快看
Hey. Hey, hey. Look.
我们成功了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表