剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
再要点墨西哥卷吗
Quiére más tacos?
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
再来点肉
Más carnitas?
躯体
黑 色 警 报
第二季 第三集
你觉得这里官僚气太重
You think this bureaucracy is bad?
那去军队感受一下
You should try the military.
战时的军队官僚气息更重
Worse, try the military during wartime.
三份肉的是威利斯医生的
Tres de carne for Dr. Willis.
-一份素的是彼尔医生的 -谢谢
- Un soy taco for Dr. Piel. - Thank you.
你是电影里的那姑娘
You're that girl from the movies.
叫贾丝明 对吧
Yeah, Jessamine, right?
我叫夏洛特 很高兴认识你
Charlotte. Nice to meet you.
不不 不要钱 贾丝明
No, no, keep your money, Jessamine.
-我请客 -谢谢
- It's, uh, on the house. - Thank you.
素墨西哥卷是什么鬼东西
Soy taco? What the hell's that?
这里是洛杉矶 别大惊小怪
This is Los Angeles. It's not uncommon.
这里之前可是墨西哥北部 小姑娘
This is occupied Northern Mexico, young lady.
也不是说要还回去
I'm not saying we should give it back,
但拜托稍微尊重点
but please, a little respect.
出名的好处是有免费墨西哥卷吃
A good part of fame -- free tacos.
埃利奥特 拿一个去
Elliot, have a taco.
什么情况
What the hell?
快
Come on.
彼尔医生去拿背板和轮床
Dr. Piel, get a backboard and a gurney.
停职察看 真的嘛
Probation? Really?
你看过病理报告
You saw the pathology report.
这事不能怪彼尔医生
You can't blame Dr. Piel for this.
那条腿已经废了
The leg was destroyed.
想想在证人席听到这是什么效果
Imagine what this is going to sound like on a witness stand.
夏洛特·彼尔 电影明星改行当医生
Charlotte Piel, movie star turned doctor,
不按规矩办事 导致少年丢了一条腿
didn't follow protocol, and a kid lost his leg.
你听了有什么感想
How does that sound to you?
我们是教学型医院
We're a teaching hospital.
他们进医院前又不是啥都会
They don't come to us fully loaded.
如果现在就打击她的自信
If we destroy her confidence now,
那会对她造成什么影响
what does that leave her with?
我担心内部面谈结束之前
My concern is if we let her treat patients
就让她治疗病患会出问题的
before the internal review is completed and something goes wrong.
另行通知前 夏洛特·彼尔得跟着主治医师
Charlotte Piel is tethered to an attending until further notice.
我不想待在这
I no quiero estar aquí!
什么情况
What do you got?
一辆车靠边停下把她扔下来了
Car pulled up, dumped her out.
被丢弃在医院的男子 女子 要帮忙吗
Homeboy drop-off. Homegirl. Do you need a hand?
拿开 放开我
Ibájate de me! Idéjame ir!
-你会西班牙语吗 -一点点
- Do you speak Spanish? - Un poquito.
-老爹 -怎么了
- Hey, daddy? - Yeah?
锅炉房♥出了点紧急医疗情况
I have a medical emergency in the boiler room.
怎么了 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
不清楚 能派沙维提和彼尔去吗
I'm not sure. Can I send Savetti and Piel?
-派沙维提和基恩去 -好
- Send Savetti and Kean. - Got it.
眶下骨折 可能是受到了压伤
Suborbital fracture, might be entrapped.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
-她肋骨骨折了 -放开我
- She's got fractured ribs. - Let me go!
给她拍做个胸部X光和胸部腹部CT
Let's do a chest X-ray and a chest and abdomen C.T.
真的吗 这里是天使纪念医院 冷静点
Estás segura. Estás en Angels. Trata de calmarte.
迪克逊医生 别害羞 伸进去
Okay, Dr. Dixon, don't be shy. Get in here.
把她衣服剪开 快
Cut this clothing off her. Go.
别碰我
Ino me toques!
彼尔医生 麻烦做创伤重点超声检查
Dr. Piel, F.A.S.T. ultrasound, please.
-滚开 贱♥人♥ -这我可听懂了
- Piss off, bitch! - I understood that.
我没事 让我出去
I'm fine! I want out of here!
-彼尔医生 超声拿来了吗 -我正要来
- Dr. Piel, where's that ultrasound? - I'm trying to get in here.
如果连靠近病患都做不到
Yeah, well, if you can't get in to your patient,
那你就麻烦了 快挤进来
you've got a problem. Push your way on in.
放我走 我不想待在这
Let me go! I don't wanna be here!
没子弹 只是骨折和淤青
No bullets. It's just broken bones and bruises.
安妮塔今天卷入帮派斗争了
Anita was jumped into a gang today.
安妮塔 你是混哪个帮的
So, Anita, who are you rolling with?
危霸帮还是傲暴街霸
Big Hazard? Opal Street? Which one?
没看到血
No blood present.
我没看错吧
Is that what I think it is?
对 胎儿心跳 140 强劲
Yeah. Fetal heartbeat. 140. Strong.
你的孩子没事
Hey, your baby's okay.
孩子 贱♥人♥你说什么 我没怀孕
Baby? What baby? Bitch, I'm not pregnant!
骗人 放开我
Mentira, let go of me!
-注射维他命H 快快 -让我走
- Vitamin H, let's go. Let go! - I want out of here!
你们什么都不懂
You guys don't know what you're talking about.
他在这 快
He's over here. Hurry!
我们当时在检查
We were working on the old boiler,
跟医院一样古老的老锅炉 回压就炸了
as old as the hospital, when the back pressure blew.
好
All right.
炸毁了发电机 通道和老巴里
It took out the generator, the catwalk, and old Barry.
巴里 听见了吗
Barry? Do you hear me?
他还活着吗
Is he alive in there?
看到他了
I see him.
得有人钻进去 我个子太大了
One of us is gonna have to get in there. I'm too big.
你们还在外面吗
You guys still out there?
巴里 我是沙维提医生
Hey, Barry, this is Dr. Savetti.
能跟我说说你的伤情吗
Can you describe your injuries for me?
流了很多血
Got a lot of blood in here.
-拿这个干嘛 -靠这个滑进去
- Whoa, what's that for? - Gonna slide in there.
什么 不不 得等消防员过来
What? No, no, you gotta wait for the fire department.
他们一两分钟后就到了
They're only a minute or two out.
医生世界里一分钟也生死攸关
Well, a minute in our world's the difference between life and death.
我能挤进去 但医疗箱进不来
I can squeeze in there, but not with a medical kit.
止血
把这个绑你腿上 还需要缝线
We'll strap it to your leg. You'll need some sutures, too.
控制出血
-好了 -这主意可糟透了
- Okay. - This is a terrible idea.
锅炉似乎也这么觉得
Boiler seems to agree.
巴里
Barry?
我是基恩医生
I'm Dr. Kean.
你是医生 看着这么年轻
You're a doctor? You look 12.
左上臂内侧有五厘米左右深撕裂伤
2-inch deep lac on the left medial arm.
喷射性出血
Pulsatile bleeding.
我按住了伤口 但还在渗血
I'm holding pressure, but it's bleeding through.
伤到动脉了
It's arterial.
得进行八字缝合伤口
Gotta throw a big figure eight on it, close it up.
-流太多血了 -先用止血带止血
- Too much blood. - All right, tourniquet it first.
你刚才就可以那么弄了
You could've done it right there.
你不如把我带出去吧
How 'bout you get me out of here?
止血带起作用了 我能看到破裂的动脉
Tourniquet worked. I can see the torn artery.
很好 但不能把止血带留太久
Good. Can't leave it there for long, though.
把破裂处缝起来
Sew that lac up.
一开始用单纯间断缝合
Start with a simple interrupted,
把对角缝在一起
come across diagonally,
然后拉紧
pull it tight.
我的手在颤抖
My hand is shaking.
把你的舌头顶在上颚
Push your tongue up into the roof of your mouth.
会让你稳定下来
It'll steady you.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously?
我成功了 血止住了
I did it! The bleeding stopped.
好 很好 现在出来吧 那里不安全
Okay, good! Now come back out. It's not safe.
诺雅 离开那里
Noa, get out of there.
诺雅
Noa!
-你现在最好离开这里 -我不会离开他
- You better get out of here now. - I'm not leaving him.
你好 我是威利斯医生 你叫什么名字
Hello. I'm Dr. Willis. What's your name?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表