剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You're sicker than you told me, aren't you?
没有
No.
别 别再骗我了 好吗
Look, just -- just stop lying to me, okay. Just...
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
两位 现在不是说这个的时候
Guys, this is not the time.
没错 我们需要带你去放射科了
Yeah, and we really need to get you up to radiology.
就像你一直跟我说的一样
Look, just like you tell me all the time, right,
隐瞒事实也是撒谎
A lie by omission is still a lie.
我有权力知道 小朱 求你告诉我好吗
Now I have the right to know, Jules. So please, okay?
对不起 这太可笑了
I'm sorry, that's rich.
你 你有权知道
You...you have the right to know?
你有权知道什么
You have the right to know... what?
知道我是不是又要失去姐妹了
Whether or not I'm losing a second sister.
所以说你还记得她
So you do remember her.
因为这是这么多年来
Because that's the first time
你第一次提到她
you have mentioned her in years.
第一次我...
Oh, the first time I've ment--
第一次我跟你提到她 小朱 跟你
The first time I've mentioned her to you, Jules. To you.
什么意思 你想说什么
What is that supposed to mean? What does it mean?
你会不会死
Look, are you gonna die or not?
蒂姆 看你身后
Tim, behind you.
天哪 罗尼 孩子
God. Ronny, buddy...
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
离我儿子远点 好吗
Just stay away from my son, okay?
就这样了 对吗
See, that's it, right?
不能把孩子托付给蒂姆 是不是
Yeah, can't trust Tim with the kids, huh?
得保证孩子们的安全 对不对
Yeah, gotta keep 'em safe, right?
我不是这个意思 蒂姆
That's not what I meant, Tim.
对不起
Sorry.
你进行得如何
How are you?
很慢
It's...slow.
慢是好事
Slow is good.
对我们来说是 她可一直在失血
Maybe for us. She's still bleeding.
好了
Got it.
夹住还是修复
We clamping or repairing?
夹住
Clamping.
等我们把这玩意拿出来以后再修复
We'll repair it as soon as we get this thing out of her.
埃里克怎么样了
How's Eric?
他情况稳定 我不知道能维持多久
He's stable. I don't know for how long.
他们在谈恋爱
They're in love.
对 我感觉出来了
Yeah. I got that impression.
你们能看见我看见的吗
You guys see what I see?
爆破榴弹的弹头
The business end of an exploding round?
不 我没看到
Nah, I don't see that.
那样的话我们就不必提及
Then we don't have to mention it
在拿出子弹的过程中碰到股骨了
if that bullet bumps the femur on the way out...
我们不能让它碰到股骨
Let's not do that.
我要旋转这个子弹
I am going to rotate this bullet
这样我们可以注意爆♥炸♥点
So we can keep an eye on the exploding point.
我把肌肉拉开了
Muscle is out of the way.
中尉 交给你了
Lieutenant, you're up.
威利斯 空腔内都是血
Willis, blood in the cavity.
她一定有另一处血管撕裂伤
She must have another vascular tear.
她正在出血
She's hemorrhaging.
老妈 请再挂一袋血
Mama, hang another unit, please.
-我们需要进手术室 -我们带她上楼吧
- We're gonna need the O.R. - Let's get her upstairs.
-埃里克还好吗 -很好 她怎么样
- How'd Eric do? - He did well. How is she?
我们夹住股动脉了
We were able to clamp the femoral artery,
但得好好修复它 血管受损很严重
but it needs major repair. It's pretty shredded.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis.
你刷手一起做手术吧
Scrub up and join me.
我想你应该把这个病例处理完
I think you should see this one through.
约翰尼 准备好去手术了吗
So, Johnny, ready for the O.R.?
更好的问题是 他们准备好见证
Better question is, are they ready to bear witness
真正魔法的力量与荣耀了吗
to the power and glory that is real magic?
他们要做活检
They're gonna do a biopsy.
你就是要这么扫兴 是吧
You are determined to be a knife in life's balloon, aren't you?
那你呢
What about you?
你认为肿块是良性的吗
You think that mass is benign?
我希望如此
I hope so.
一点点希望 一点点信念
Little bit of hope, little bit of faith.
我需要的仅此而已
That's all I need.
我们应该出发了
We should get going.
你们两个真是天生一对
You two are perfect for each other.
有时间看最后一个魔术吗 想一张牌
Got time for one last trick? Think of a card.
来玩吧 要非常专心
Now come on, really concentrate.
沙维提医生 说一张牌
Dr. Savetti, a card.
好吧
Okay, uh...
梅花7
7 of clubs.
梅花7
7 of clubs.
梅花7
7 of clubs.
来吧 孩子 试试看
Come on, kid. Give it a try.
红心Q
Queen of hearts.
红心Q
Queen of hearts.
我还在练习
I'm still working on it.
太好了
Perfect.
你吸气时会痛吗
Does it hurt when you breathe in?
会 我喘不过气来
Yeah, it... I'm....short of breath.
好 我们会增加你的氧气量
All right, we'll increase your oxygen
给你一些新药
and give you some new meds.
-蒂姆舅舅 -小家伙
- Uncle Tim. - Hey, buddy.
你回来了
You came back.
罗尼 你去打游戏怎么样
Hey, Ronny, why don't you play your game?
那是我的主意 小朱
It was my idea, Jules.
什么
What?
利娅出事那天
That day with Leah.
我想跟她比赛游泳到码头
I wanted to race her to the docks.
起初 我慢下来了
At first, I, uh, I slowed down,
我有注意她的状况 但是
and I kept an eye on her, but...
然后我只想赢
then I just wanted to win.
我以最快的速度游过那座湖
I swam as fast as I could across that lake.
等我回头看时
And when I looked back...
她不见了
she was gone.
那是我的错
It was my fault.
小朱 那是我的错
Jules, it was my fault.
我过的每一天
And every day that I have
都是我向她借的时间
is a day that I borrowed from her account.
蒂姆
Tim...
那不是你的错
It's not your... your fault.
我爱她
I loved her.
我爱她 就像我爱他一样
I loved her just the same way I love him.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
你是个很棒的舅舅
You are a great uncle.
而且
And...
而且你是我最喜欢的弟弟
And you're my favorite brother.
我垄断市场了 对吧
I kinda have the market cornered, huh?
朱莉娅 我们刚拿到你的CT结果
Julia, we just got your C.T. results.
你有一个很大的肺栓塞
It's a large pulmonary embolism.
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是马上手术
It means surgery, now.
牌一直都在他的掌心里
It was in his palm the entire time.
不 我看了他的手 没有牌
No, I saw his hand. It was empty.
你是说他真的有魔法
You're telling me he's magic?
我没这么说 我只是还没搞懂而已
Didn't say that. Just... haven't figured it out yet.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今天失去一位病患
You lost a patient today.
你还好吗
You okay?
那里太疯狂了 我从没见过这种事
It was crazy out there. I've never seen anything like it.
他当时在祈祷
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表