剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
His pulse is weak.
有杂音 是气泡栓塞
He's got a murmur. It's an air embolism.
你在救我的时候肯定发生了什么事情
Must've happened when you saved me.
-罗比 -还有多久到
- Robbie! - How far out are we?
-十分钟 -让他侧躺
- 10 minutes! - Let's get him on his side.
-什么情况 -他的心脏进了空气
- What's happening? - He's got air in his heart.
让他侧躺 不能让空气进入冠状动脉
Getting him on his side keeps it from going into the coronaries.
你们到底对我弟弟做了什么
What the hell did you do to my brother, man?
这是救你们俩的唯一办法
This is the only way that we could save both of you.
不 天啊
oh, no. Oh, god...
罗比 撑住啊
Robbie, come on, man.
加油 你得活下来
Come on. You gotta live.
听我说 你们得让他活下来
listen to me, you can't let him die!
罗比 加油 醒醒
Robbie. come on, wake up.
你是一直都梦想做医生吗
Did you always wanna be a doctor?
医生或者芭蕾舞者
Doctor or a ballet dancer.
我不会跳舞 所以
I can't dance, so...
我爸爸一直希望我能女承父业
My dad always wanted me to follow in his footsteps,
但结果失败了
But that didn't really pan out.
为什么不行
Why not?
我尝试过了 但是
I tried, but...
我做什么都不够好
Nothing I did was ever good enough.
然后我妈妈
And then my mom...
她出院了
She checked out.
他的控制欲很强
He's so controlling.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
所有人都认为他是声名显赫的外科医生
Everyone thinks that he's this important surgeon,
但他们不知道他的真实面目
but they have no idea what he's really like.
他以为给了我钱 我就是他的了
Just because he gives me money, he thinks he owns me.
我有时候真希望他已经死了
Sometimes I just wish he were dead.
莉莉
Lily.
如果你的父亲曾经以任何方式
If your father has hurt
伤害过你或者你的母亲
you or your mother in any way,
你得告诉我们
You have to tell us.
莉莉 住嘴
Lily, stop it.
够了
That's enough.
你还在这儿
Hey. You're still here.
其它孩子全都已经离开了
All the other kids left already.
我妈妈还在她的破聚会上
My mom's still at her dumb party.
我看见你们带黑兹尔顿老师进了那个房♥间
I saw you take Mr. Hazelton into that room.
但他现在没事了 是吧
He's okay, though, right?
你之前好像并不关心 怎么改主意了
You didn't seem to care before. What changed?
我没说我不关心 我不是冷血怪物
I didn't say I didn't care. I'm not a monster.
听着 我确定不管是谁做的
Look, I'm sure whoever did this
都不是有意伤害他
didn't mean to hurt him.
是吗
No?
他们以为会发生什么
What did they think was gonna happen?
不是这样的
Not...This.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
那就好
Good.
今天他够折腾了
He's gone through a lot today.
他以前就讨厌我们
Well, he hated us before.
现在他真的是要恨死我们了
He's really gonna hate us now.
你现在感觉如何
And how do you feel?
对黑兹尔顿先生吗
About Mr. Hazelton?
对你自己 你说他恨你
About yourself. You say he hates you,
所以我很好奇
so I was just wondering
你现在自我感觉如何
how you're feeling about you right now?
我 我感觉挺好
Me? I feel fine.
老兄 你是个护士 不是心理医生
And, dude, you're a nurse, not a shrink.
不需要是心理医生都看明白问题
I don't need to be a shrink to see what I see.
那你以为你看明白了什么
And what do you think you see?
我看到了一个名叫艾玛的漂亮姑娘
I see a nice girl named Emma
现在正处于她的人生战斗中
who's in the battle of her life right now.
你是说我在我的人生战斗中
You think I'm in the battle of my life
与黑兹尔顿先生作战吗
with Mr. Hazelton?
不是 我认为你现在正和另一个艾玛作战
No. I think you're in the battle with the other Emma,
你不是很喜欢的那个
The one you don't like very much.
而且我认为你会战胜她
And I think you could beat her.
你只需要决定你想成为什么样的人
You just have to decide who you wanna be.
这证明不了什么
None of this is proof.
是的 但这是证据
No, but it's evidence.
我认识罗斯有二十年了
I've known Ross for 20 years.
当他们的女儿在学校遇到麻烦的时候
When their daughter had problems in school,
我帮助他们找心理咨♥询♥师
I helped them find a counselor.
天啊 我让这个人为我女儿做手术
God, I let the guy operate on my own daughter.
我就是这样地信任他
That's how much I trust him.
但没人知道私下里会发生什么事
But no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
你比任何人都明白这点
You know that better than anyone.
听着 朱迪丝是药物成瘾
Look, Judith's an addict.
她可能是自作自受
She could've done these things to herself.
或者说她变成药物上瘾
Or -- or maybe she became an addict
是因为她丈夫对她家暴
because her husband was beating her.
洛里斯医生 快来
Dr. Rorish, come quick.
布莱克威尔家人出事了
It's the Blackwells.
-朱迪丝吗 -不是 是布莱克威尔医生
- Judith? - No. It's Dr. Blackwell.
-什么情况 -我认为是中风
- So what happened? - I think it's a stroke.
当时他在朱迪丝的床边 他开始语无伦次
He was at Judith's bed when he started talking funny
然后就突然晕倒了
and collapsed.
罗斯 你能回答我吗 罗斯
Ross. Can you answer me, ross?
他这是失语症
He's aphasic.
罗斯 捏我的手指
Ross, squeeze my fingers.
右手无力
And weak on the right.
颈动脉夹层
A carotid artery dissection.
这解释了中风症状
That explains the stroke symptoms.
血栓肯定是直接进入脑部了
The blood clot must've gone straight to the brain.
看这些瘀青
Look at that bruising.
他被人揍过
He was pummeled.
这肯定就是造成夹层的原因
That's what must have caused his dissection.
他的脖子一定复位了
His neck must've snapped back somehow.
要给他做tPA溶栓治疗吗
Wanna give this guy tPA?
不行 这种创伤静脉溶栓会太危险[出血]
No. Too risky with the trauma to give it peripherally.
我们可以在血栓部位进行动脉内溶栓
We can give it intra-arterially at the site of the clot.
好主意 我们把他送到楼上外科吧
All right, that's a good idea. Let's get him upstairs to I.R..
我不明白
I don't understand.
他几分钟前还好好的
He was fine just a minute ago.
创伤应该是一两天前留下的
The trauma could've happened a day or two ago.
或许他当时正在和朱迪丝争执
Maybe when he was fighting with Judith.
她不可能造成这种程度的伤害
There's no way she could've hit him back this hard,
她没那么大力
Not with this amount of force.
也许他不是在和她争执
Maybe he wasn't fighting with her.
也许他只是在保护她
Maybe he was defending her.
怎么了
What happened?
32岁女性 可能是气栓了
32-year-old male. Possible air embolism.
路上心跳已经停了
Went into arrest en route.
罗比
Robbie!
罗比 罗比
Robbie? Robbie?
罗比 不要死
Robbie, don't die on me!
中♥央♥静脉插管
Give me a central line.
-把他放到二号♥床位 -好的
- Put him in bed two. - On it.
我们在心脏位置插入导管
We get the catheter into the heart,
也许能把空气抽吸出来
Maybe we can aspirate that air.
准备好了 三 二 一
Ready? One, two, three.
好了 准备好翻身
There we go. All right, ready to roll him.
好
There we go.
好了
That's it.
这里
Here.
他室颤了 给他用胺碘酮
He's having runs of V-fib. Get him on amio.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
-你还好吗 -我没事
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表