剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
沙维堤医生 过来把你的手指放进去做按压
Dr. Savetti, come and get your finger in here and do compressions.
看起来子弹好像伤到了门脐 4-0缝合线
Looks like the bullet hit the hilum. 4-0 prolene, please.
他要把手指放进她的心脏里吗
He's putting his finger in her heart?
基恩医生 你的患者在这里
Dr. Kean, your patient is here.
我需要抽吸
I need suction.
局部麻醉剂在哪
Where's the lidocaine?
格思里医生 我挺擅长使用纤维镜的
Dr. Guthrie, I'm pretty good with the fiber optic,
-你想让我试试吗 -不用 我可以的
- You want me to try? - No, I got it. I've got it.
我感觉到了 我的手指进入心室了
I feel it. I'm in the ventricle.
夹子
Clamps.
沙维堤 有感觉吗
Savetti? Anything?
还是没有心跳
Still not beating.
那我们继续
We keep working, then.
麻烦给我牵开器
Uh, retractor, please.
-好了 有脉搏了 -谢天谢地
- Okay. We have a pulse. - Oh, thank God.
我能摸到主动脉 夹子
I can feel the aorta. Clamps.
夹住 夹住
Hold it, hold it.
我没法 阻止 流血
I can't...stop...this bleeding!
最好已经准备好手术室了 他们来了
Better have the O.R. ready. They're here now.
我们有脉搏了 很微弱 但确实有了
We have a pulse. It's thready, but it is there.
你可以从上面看着 手术室准备好了吗
You can watch from up top. Is the O.R. ready?
是 但没有外科医生能手术
Yes, but we don't have a surgeon available.
并不是 我们俩就有空手术
That's not true. I know two that are available -- you and me.
我们上去以后 动作要快
When we get up there, we have to move quickly.
你无权进行手术 我正处在处罚查看期
You don't have O.R. privileges, and I'm on probation.
-我不能手术 -这些我都不在乎
- You know I can't. - I don't care about any of that.
-坎贝尔会开除我 -这孩子快没命了
- Campbell will fire me. - This kid's gonna die.
-你到底是不是医生 -我不能丢了饭碗啊
- Are you a surgeon or not? - I can't just throw away my career.
这就是你的饭碗 救死扶伤
This is your career, right here.
这是患者 你是医生
This is a patient, you're a doctor.
做决定吧
Make a decision.
他这里至少有4升血
He's got at least 4 liters of blood in here.
血压降到67/30 请再多拿些血来
BP's down to 67 over 30. Hang more blood, please.
伊森 什么情况了
Ethan, what's going on?
安心等着 出现些小麻烦
Just sit tight. A little bump in the road.
他的肾脏 回肠 腹腔动脉全都穿裂了
He tore through his kidney, his ileum, his celiac artery --
他的情况很危急
He's a mess.
我们一定要救活这个孩子
We are not going to lose this kid.
收缩压掉到42了
Down to 42 systolic.
尼龙缝线
Nylon suture.
再加把劲儿
Come on.
我们该直接开胸 阻断主动脉
We should just crack his chest and cross-clamp.
不 就...
No. Just...
我快完成了 按压 按压
I'm almost there. Pressure, pressure.
-好了吗 -好了
- All right? - Yep.
剪刀
Scissors.
这里没出血了
The field looks dry.
血压多少了
What's our B.P.?
回升到80/52
Back up to 80 over 52.
你做到了
You did it.
威利斯医生 你想让我缝合吗
Dr. Willis, do you want me to close?
不 我...
No, I...
我自己来吧
I'd like to do it myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
真心感谢你 医生
I mean it. Thank you, doctor.
开始输第十袋血
10th unit of blood is in.
门脐已经结扎了 血止住了
Okay, hilum is tied off. Bleeding controlled.
心室也修复完毕
Ventricle's repaired, too.
活过来 夏洛特 活过来
Come back to us, Charlotte. Come on.
还是没有心搏
Still no cardiac activity.
我们肯定还能再想想办法
There must be something more we can do.
她心跳停止时间太长了
She's been down too long.
她失血过多
She's lost too much blood.
不不不 可以将她转移到手术室
Uh, no, no, no. We can move her to the O.R.
-让她进行体外循环 -洛里斯医生
- Get her on bypass. - Dr. Rorish...
-各位 准备转移 -你知道那也没用了
- Get ready to move her, people. - You know we're past that.
不
No.
我要宣布死亡了
I gotta call it.
不 她是我的责任
No. She's my responsibility.
死亡时间 凌晨3点14分
Time of death -- 3:14 a.m.
谁把那个机器关了
Somebody, please turn that off.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
别这么说 不是那样
Don't say that. That's not true.
你看见中枪位置 就知道这点了
You knew it the moment you saw where the bullet it.
这样的重伤 我们救活过几个 零个啊
How many patients have we saved with that injury? Zero.
但是我让她去候诊室的
But I'm the one that sent her out there to the waiting room.
可你没让她去那里送死
You didn't send her out there to get killed.
你是让她过去诊治患者
You sent her out there to treat patients.
但如果我没那么做呢
But what if I hadn't?
如果我们没让那个吸毒患者走呢
What if we hadn't cleared that meth patient?
如果我让她跟威利斯一起过去呢
Or what if I had just sent her with Willis?
她是...
She's...
别人父母的女儿
someone's daughter.
杰西
Jesse...
我得联♥系♥她母亲
I gotta go call her mother.
平克尼医生 我刚在楼下见到威利斯...
Dr. Pinkney, I just saw Dr. Willis downstairs, and --
你想开除我 就开除吧
If you wanna fire me, go ahead.
但你能等到明早再开除吗
But can you just wait till tomorrow?
今晚实在太糟心了
It's been a terrible night.
我要恢复你的手术权
I am reinstating all your privileges.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我上次不听你的命令 我被惩罚了
Last time I defied your orders, I was punished.
这次又奖励我了吗
This time, I'm being rewarded?
你上次那么做是为了自己
Last time, you were doing it for yourself.
你这次是为了患者着想
This time, you did it for your patient.
也许你终究还是个医生
Maybe you're a doctor after all.
夏洛特的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Charlotte.
如果有人能救活她 那个人一定是你
If anyone could've saved her, it would've been you.
是啊
Yeah.
伊森
Ethan.
-你怎么样了 小家伙 -特别好
- How you doing, buddy? - Awesome.
你怎么样了 诺兰医生
How you feeling, Dr. Nolan?
我...
Uh, look, I...
我不知该怎么谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
-不必言谢 -应该谢
- You don't have to. - I do.
如果当时没有你帮伊恩 帮我...
If you hadn't been there for Ian, for me...
我当时特别害怕
I was really scared.
我也是
So was I.
夏洛特的事 节哀顺变
I'm so sorry about Charlotte.
我也很遗憾
So am I.
伊恩
Ian.
-约翰 -谢天谢地
- John. - Oh, thank God.
约翰 他没事 我们都没事
John. It's okay. He's fine. We're both okay.
天呐 阿曼达
Oh, my God, Amanda.
我懂 我知道
I know. I know.
你们俩慢慢聊吧
I'll let you two catch up.
不 约翰 这是威利斯医生
No, John. This is -- this is Dr. Willis.
他救了我和伊恩的命
He saved Ian's life and mine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果失去他们 我不知道会怎样
I don't know what I would've done if I'd lost them.
那是不可能的
That was never gonna happen.
-等下 等下 -爸 我们谈好了吧
- Wait. Wait. - Dad, we talked about this.
儿子
Look, son,
如果你哥真的因此有个三长两短
if anything should happen to your brother as a result of this,
你真想承受这个重担吗
do you really wanna bear that burden?
不想
No.
但迈克想让我这么做
But... Mike wanted me to.
还没有自主呼吸
No spontaneous respirations yet.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表