剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I got you, buddy.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
好 你会没事的
Okay. You'll be okay.
你们俩都会没事的
You're both gonna be okay.
吗♥啡♥应该随时会起作用
Morphine should kick in any second.
-别碰我 -请冷静点 我们在帮助你
- Get off me. - Calm down, please. We are trying to help you.
我不敢相信我接了这活
I can't believe I took this gig.
我告诉你 我要炒了那个白♥痴♥经纪人
I will tell you one thing, I am firing my idiot agent.
吗♥啡♥起效了
There's the morphine.
你真是个帅小伙 克拉克
You're a swell fella, Clark.
带我去肯塔基州看你的马 好吗
Say, take me to Kentucky to see your horses, won't you?
不知所谓 把管插好
No idea. Just place the line.
好的
Yeah.
你能在没有超声波的情况下插管吗
Can you do it without an ultrasound?
我利用体表标志 洛里斯的方式
I'm using landmarks, okay. Doing this Rorish style.
插♥进♥去了 现在开始输液
And I'm in. All right, now let's get some fluids going.
天啊 这不是静脉 是动脉
Oh, god. That's not the vein, that's the artery.
-按住伤口 -好
- Hold pressure. - Yeah.
-我们试一下另一边吧 -好的
- We'll try on the other side. Okay? - Okay.
你这样想
Look at it this way --
每个在这里的人的夜晚都被毁了
everyone here has had their night ruined.
但你呢 你是那个能让他们开心的幸运儿
But you? You're the lucky one who gets to make it right.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会从 那里开始
I'd start...there.
好的
Okay.
你装扮的贾丝明很到位
You make a fierce Jessamine.
你真的这么觉得吗
You really think so?
我很确定
I know so.
我妈妈吓坏了 她哭个不停
My mom's freaking out. She won't stop crying.
她的父亲去世了
Her father died.
是我杀的他 对吗
I killed him, didn't I?
跟我来 我给你看些东西
Come with me. I'm wanna show you something.
看到这些过于膨胀的肺了吗
You see these overinflated lungs?
这是肺气肿
That's emphysema.
是的 他经常抽烟
Yeah, he smoked a lot.
这是他的血管造影照片
And this is his angiogram.
这是他心脏中血管的照片
It's a picture of the vessels in his heart.
看这里
That right there,
这是他的冠状动脉
This is his coronary artery
上面这些都是堵塞
And these are blockages along the way.
这是他死亡的原因
That's why he died --
一辈子活得不容易
A lifetime of hard living.
这不是他今晚去世的原因
That's not why he died tonight.
因为我不在他身边他才会死的
He died 'cause I wasn't there with him.
泰勒 他随时都有可能就这样死去
Tyler, he could've just as easily died yesterday or tomorrow.
就像是定时炸♥弹♥一样
He was a ticking time bomb.
我本应该照顾好他的
I was supposed to be taking care of him.
她会一直觉得这是我的错并且怨恨我
She's always gonna think this is my fault and hate me for it.
泰勒 她认为这是她的错
Tyler, she thinks it's her fault
她痛恨的是自己
and she hates herself for it.
他非常爱你
He loved you so much.
外公这一生很幸福
You know, grandpa had a good life.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
这不是任何人的错
This isn't anybody's fault.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
我的肚子很疼
My stomach really hurts.
止血带绑得很好
Good job on the tourniquet.
我需要你再坚持一下
Okay, I just need you to hang on a little bit longer.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that?
我们去给你要点糖果
All right, let's go get you some candy.
该死
Oh. Damn it.
-我来帮你 -不用了 没关系
- Let me help you with that. - No, no, I'm fine.
-没关系 -不
- It's okay. I -- - No, no.
我没事 谢谢你 皮内达医生
I'm fine, Dr. Pineda. Thank you.
你要让坎贝尔给他做气管切开术吗
You're gonna let Campbell trach him?
看来是最好的方案了
Seems to be the best option.
那你做的研究呢
What about all the research you did?
我知道 但失败的风险仍然比较大
I know, but the odds are still against this working.
这不是你之前的话
That's not what you said.
你说过这是迈克会想要承担的风险
You said those were exactly the kind of odds Mike would like.
我不知道迈克想要什么
I don't know what Mike would like
-因为他不能告诉我 -他不用告诉你
- because he can't tell me. - He doesn't have to.
这就是为什么让你当他的医疗代理人
That's the point of having you be his medical proxy.
如果他不能为他自己说话
If he couldn't speak for himself,
-他相信你可以做到 -我应该怎么做
- he trusted you to do it. - What am I supposed to do?
告诉天使中心的外科主任
Tell the head of surgery at Angels --
我才不关心坎贝尔 你也不应该关心
I don't give a damn about Campbell. Neither should you.
我们在讨论的是我哥哥的生命
This is my brother's life we're talking about.
难道我不知道吗 你觉得他不知道吗
Like I don't know that? You think he didn't know that?
迈克不是随便做出的决定 对吗
This wasn't casual for Mike, okay?
他进到车里 开到律师的办公室
He got in his car, he drove to a lawyer's office,
他写下了你的名字
he wrote down your name.
不是你♥爸♥的名字 不是坎贝尔的 是你的
Not your dad's, not Campbell's, yours.
你打算怎么担起这份责任呢
And what are you doing with that responsibility, huh?
你想把他交给他不想要的医生
You're giving it to the people he didn't want to have it.
这与你无关
This is none of your business.
很显然 这也与你无关 对吗
Apparently, none of yours either, right?
吗♥啡♥起作用了
Morphine's doing its job.
你要一点吗
You want some?
不要
No.
跟我聊聊天吧
Just, uh, talk to me.
好的 我把这根肋骨放回去
Okay, I'm gonna put that rib back in.
它正影响你的肺功能
It's compromising your lung function.
无论你描述的有多可怕
As enticing as you make that sound,
我觉得我还是等手术吧
I-I think I'll wait for an O.R.
你怎么来这里的
How did you end up here?
我跳上了一辆救护车
I hopped in the back of an ambulance.
不 不是这里
No. Not here.
我是说洛杉矶
H-here, in -- in L.A.
告诉我伊森·威利斯的故事
Tell me the mystery of Ethan Willis.
我以前在阿富汗
I was in Afghanistan.
我听说附近的小镇上
I got wind of a sick kid
有一个叫安瓦尔的孩子生病了
in a nearby village -- Anwar.
但是他不愿来我们的基地
But, um, he wouldn't come to our base.
他的父母害怕他被发现
His parents were afraid he'd be spotted.
所以你去找他了
So you went to him?
2016年不应该有孩子死于阑尾炎
No kid in 2016 should die of appendicitis.
所以我去了
So I took it out.
安瓦尔活了下来
Anwar came through it fine.
然后
Then, um...
几天之后
A couple days later,
巡逻队在路上发现了他的尸体
Patrol found his body in the road.
他被人
He'd been, uh...
射中了头部
shot in the head.
他们还撕开了他的伤口
And they ripped open his sutures.
你觉得这是你的错
You think it was your fault?
我不是对他做那些事的禽兽
I'm not the animal that did that to him.
你感到内疚吗
You feel guilty?
这不是内疚
No, it's not guilt.
很复杂
It's complicated.
试着解释一下
Try me.
他们把一个小孩子的尸体
They threw the body of a little kid
扔在路中♥央♥是为了传递信息
In the middle of the road to send us a message,
传递给我信息
Send me a message --
禁止美国人来医治
No more American medicine.
这会阻止你吗
Did it stop you?
恰恰相反 我不会被这些残忍♥的人吓倒
The opposite. I wasn't gonna be scared off by those savages.
我违抗命令去了每一个村庄
Against orders, I went to every single village
治疗了每一个向我寻求帮助的人
and treated every single person who asked.
直到我被捕
Till I got caught.
违法的善举
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表