剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
at the Great Northern Hotel in Chicago.
一个27岁的加拿大人告诉他
A 27-year-old Canadian tells him
在梅花A这张牌上写上他的姓名缩写
to write his initials on the ace of clubs.
别动 别动
Hold still. Hold still.
沙维提医生 把针穿过那个积液泡
Uh, Dr. Savetti, let's thread the needle into that fluid spot.
好了
All right.
约翰尼 积液看起来很浑浊
Uh, Johnny, the, uh, fluid looks pretty cloudy.
再结合你胸腔的肿块来看
That, together with the lump in your chest,
这可能是癌症
is concerning for cancer.
我们得做一个活体组织检查 好吗
We're gonna have to do a biopsy, all right?
你名字缩写
Initials.
你明白我们在说什么是很重要的
It's important you understand what we're saying.
你很可能有
It's likely that you have --
癌症 是的 知道了
Cancer. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我得癌症的概率有多大 我是一个
What are my chances? I'm of a, uh...
一个信服数理的人
a mathematical persuasion.
99%
99%.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
1%的逃生机会 这个魔术很精彩啊
1% chance of success? That... that's a good trick.
放回来 放回来
Put it back. Put it back.
弗农骗过胡迪尼了吗
Did Vernon trick Houdini?
骗过了
He did.
他当时轻轻敲扑克牌
He, uh, he tapped the deck...
然后写有H的扑克牌
And Houdini's initialed card
就突然出现在眼前
popped right to the top.
胡迪尼让他再玩一次
Houdini asked him to run it again.
弗农做了七次
Vernon did...seven times.
人都有
Yeah, uh, sometimes you're just, uh...
失手的时候
dealt the wrong cards.
是啊 我明白那种感觉
Yeah. I know that feeling.
但是最重要的是 医生
But all that matters, doc,
你要怎么打
is how you play...
你拿到的这手牌
the card you're dealt.
你是怎么办到的
How did you do that?
你相信魔术吗
You believe in magic?
今天我不信
Not today I don't.
你得相信点什么
You gotta have some faith,
没有魔术 我怎么欺骗死神
because magic is how I'm gonna cheat death.
除非是医学专业委员会认证的整形外科医生
No one is touching my nose
否则任何人都不能碰我的鼻子
until I see a board-certified plastic surgeon.
西尔弗曼医生是西海岸最好的
Dr. Silverman is the best on the west side.
赞德 告诉她
Xander, tell her.
你还好吧 赞德
Are you feeling okay, Xander?
血压略有下降
Blood pressure dropped slightly.
他有没有抱怨过胸痛或者发热
Has he complained of any chest pains or a fever?
最近在服什么药
Any new meds?
就是银杏片
Um, just, uh, gingko biloba.
他老是记不住我们的婚誓
He had trouble memorizing our vows.
在你摔倒前发生了什么事
What happened right before you fell?
任何不寻常的事
Anything out of the ordinary?
我们做了三次
Uh, we did it three times.
这不寻常吧
That's not ordinary.
他有服用什么增强剂吗
He takes any enhancers?
等下 你的意思是壮♥阳♥药♥吗
Wait. You mean, like, boner pills?
没有
No.
是没有吧 赞德
I mean, not that I knew of. Xander?
他快不行了 血压急速下降
He's crashing. Pressure's tanking.
可能是心衰 败血 血栓
Could be heart failure, sepsis, blood clot.
挂一升盐水和左旋去甲肾上腺素吗
Hang a liter and levophed?
我要往中♥央♥静脉输升压药 谢谢
I'll get a central line in for pressors. Thank you.
是心衰吗
Heart failure?
赞德 赞德
Xander? Xander.
你在吸大♥麻♥吗
You're smoking pot?
是的 别紧张 我凭处方买♥♥的
Yeah, it's cool. I got a -- I got a prescription, so...
因为青光眼吗
Glaucoma?
是失眠
Uh, sleeplessness.
夜惊
Night terrors.
夜惊
Night terrors?
怎么了 我姐姐派你来的吗
Like, w-what, my sister sent you?
估计她还想再好好抱怨我一下
Figured she wants to bitch at me some more.
这样说对你们现在的情形没什么帮助
This is not gonna help your case.
要不就是默默地评判我
Or just judge me silently.
她就喜欢来这一套
She's got a lock on that trick.
她总觉得把我当成废物弟弟
You know, she likes to cast me in the role of screw-up brother
这样任何事都可以怪在我头上
and blame me for everything.
她就自我感觉良好了
It makes her feel good about herself.
你姐姐现在的
The last thing your sister's feeling right now
自我感觉是最不好的
is good about herself.
什么
What...
她有过比这更糟的经历
She's been through worse.
相信我吧 我们俩都有过
Believe me, okay? We both have.
听着 我知道她得了狼疮
Look, I know she's got this lupus thing,
但是她说一切尽在掌握中 又怎么了
But she says she's got it under control. So, what?
怎么了 她说谎了吗
What, is she lying?
我不能谈论你姐姐的医治情况
I can't talk about your sister's medical situation.
但是我能告诉你的是
I can tell you, though,
当我哥哥住院的时候
That when my brother was in the hospital...
我学习了力所能及的一切知识
I learned everything I could.
你和埃里克约会多久了
How long you been dating Eric?
我们没有约会
We're not.
我要转到另一个分队去
I was transferring to another unit.
我们想等到那时再公布
We were waiting until then to tell people.
违反警规
Rule breaker, huh?
可以这样说
You can say that, yeah.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis?
你进展如何
How you doing?
不会太久的
Shouldn't be too long now.
问问她埃里克怎么样了
Ask her how Eric is.
他等着见你呢
He's waiting to see you.
好 我看见子弹了
All right, I can see the bullet.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
菲奥娜 坚持住
Fiona, stay with me.
告诉我什么情况 伊森
Talk to me, Ethan.
子弹移♥动♥了
Bullet moved.
撕裂了她的股动脉
It severed her femoral artery.
别进来
Do not come in here.
医生 等等
Doc, stop!
穿上这个
Put this on.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你去哪我就跟着去哪
Where you go, I go.
杰西 你不用这样
Jesse, you don't have to do this.
如果我不这样 你是不会闭嘴的 走吧
If I didn't, you -- you'd never shut up about it. Let's go.
你俩没听见我刚才说什么了吗
Did either of you hear what I just said?
正如你最喜欢说的一句话
As you're very fond of saying,
我们不替你工作
we don't work for you.
这是你说的 老爸
You said it, daddy.
坎贝尔不会喜欢这一幕的
Campbell's not gonna like this.
可能会开除我们的
Probably fire us.
要是子弹再移♥动♥
This bullet moves again...
更没几个人能开除了
there'll be even less of us to fire.
平克尼医生认为你需要做个CT
Dr. Pinkney thinks we need to get you a C.T.,
是为了排除其他可能
just to, uh, rule out a few things.
排除什么可能
Rule out what kind of things?
血栓 撕裂伤 或者主动脉扩张
A blood clot, a tear, or a dilation of the aorta.
听起来很严重
That sounds bad.
你来了 太好了
You're here. Good.
你今晚能把他送到安德莉亚家吗
Um, can you take him to Andrea's house for the night?
好 去拿你的书包好吗 伙计
Yeah, hey, uh, go grab your backpack, okay, pal?
你的病比告诉我的要严重 对吗
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表