剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
这样感觉怎么样 会痛吗
How's that feeling? Does it hurt?
我们得转移这些人
We need to move these people --
听着 你不能动
Listen, you can't move.
你的骨盆骨折很严重
Your pelvic fracture is bad enough
你动的话可能会有更多伤害
that you could cause more damage.
-你懂吗 -我的骨盆骨折了
- You understand? - My pelvis is fractured?
布兰奇 你知道你在哪吗
Blanche, do you know where you are?
史蒂文斯堡
Fort Stevens.
我是一名军中护士
I'm a nurse. A.N.C.
你能告诉我日期吗
Can you tell me the date?
是1942年的6月
Yeah, it's June '42.
我告诉不了你准确的日期
I-I can't tell you the exact date
-因为很难回想起来 -是21日吗
- because it's hard to keep track. - The 21st?
有可能是的
That could be it. That could be right.
乔治 有多少伤员
George, how many injured?
威利斯医生 请去候诊室
Dr. Willis! They need you in the waiting room.
去吧 我来照顾她
Go. I'll stay with her.
好的 布兰奇 我快去快回
Okay. Blanche, I'll be right back.
你别乱动 诺兰医生陪你
You sit still for Dr. Nolan.
乔治 不要丢下我乔治
George? Don't leave me, George.
沿这个方向一直走 约翰 开着门
Straight back that way. John, hold that door open, please.
琳恩
Leanne?
除了病情最不稳定的病人 我们正在把
We're evacuating everyone except for the most unstable
其他的患者转移到附近的急症监护中心
to an acute care center nearby.
我的盆骨骨折的病人布兰奇 她动不了
Okay, my pelvic fracture, Blanche, can't be moved.
结膜苍白 腹壁僵硬
Pale conjunctiva, a rigid abdomen.
内出血 坎贝尔马上就来
Internal bleeding. Campbell's on his way down.
很多状况危急的病患也无法移♥动♥
There are more criticals that can't be moved either.
我会留下来负责他们的
I'll stick with 'em.
-医生 -这是我的战舰 我与之共存亡
- Doctor? - It's my ship. I'll go down with it.
我们不会有什么事的
We're not sinking.
我现在动身去彼得森的医院
All right, I'm on my way to Peterson's.
去找他们的主任 卡莉医生
Okay, look for Dr. Carrie, their director.
你只能带一个骨干成员 带上杰西
You're only gonna have a skeleton crew. Use Jesse.
然后气死坎贝尔吗 我怎么会这么做
And piss off Campbell? Now why would I do that?
我们没有足够的救护车
Not enough ambulances so we gotta help
低敏度病人要走去彼得森了
the low acuity patients get to Peterson on foot.
很多人
A lot of people.
是啊 我们带了医疗箱 无线电
Yeah, well, we've got a medical kit, radios,
-世界最好的护士 还要什么 -走错了
- the world's best nurses. What else do you need? - Hey. Wrong way.
大家跟我来
Everyone, follow me!
一起去「希望之乡」
To the promised land!
她的血压仍然很低
Her pressure's still low.
加大输液量 开始输液
More fluids. Start I.V.
你不应该带他来这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you shouldn't have brought him in here.
天使纪念医院正转移病人 不收治创伤病患
Angels is diverted and closed to trauma.
告诉整个洛杉矶我们处于「漆黑」警报
Tell that to L.A. we in code blackout.
里莎 给我多巴胺点滴
Risa, grab a dopamine drip.
停下
Hey, whoa. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
你不能用药
You can't order meds.
她的血压在下降 你要帮我一把吗
Her blood pressure's falling. You wanna give me a hand?
我来 这是护士的工作
Let me get that. This is a nurse's job.
你不在这里工作
You don't work here.
里莎 多巴胺在哪
Risa! Where's the dopamine?
我打不开 自动给药机关闭了
It won't open. Dispenser's down.
打开它的钥匙在哪里
Where's the manual key to open it?
我来 我来
I got it. I got it. I got it.
借过一下
Excuse me.
什么鬼
What...
快点 借过
Come on. Excuse me!
挂上
Let's hang that.
我妻子不见了
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. I can't find my wife.
她被带到了妇产科
She was taken up to L&D.
不 我正想说 她不在那里
No. No. That's what I'm telling you. She's not there.
她要生了 停电了
She's having our baby, the power is out,
现在我找不到她了
and I can't find her.
她要生孩子了
She's having our baby!
有人吗
Hello?
手♥机♥还是没信♥号♥♥吗
Still no signal on your phone?
医院不是应该有备用电源吗
Isn't there usually backup power in hospitals?
埃利奥特 帮助我检查一下她的露出情况
Elliot, help me check her station.
露出情况
Station?
对 露出情况
Oh. Right. Station.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, crap.
头 她要分娩了
Head. Uh, she's crowning.
太棒了 孩子要出生了
Great. Okay, so this baby is coming.
现在吗
Right now?
我不能在这里生孩子
Hey! I-I can't have this baby here
这里没有理查德也没有我的分娩歌♥单
without Richard and my birthing playlist.
救命 我们该怎么办
Help! What do we do?
你保持冷静就是帮了大忙了
You can help me by staying calm, okay?
你也是 甜甜熊
The same goes for you, sugar bear.
25名患者已经到达并且重新分诊
25 patients have landed and are being retriaged.
其他人还在路上
The rest are still en route.
好的 还没有何时恢复供电的消息
Good. Still no word about when we're going to get power back.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish.
我是卡莉医生 这里的主任医师
I'm Dr. Carrie, director of medicine here.
-感谢你收治我们的病人 -乐意之至
- Thank you for accommodating us. - Oh, happy to help.
我必须要承认我们根本没有准备好
I have to admit we're not exactly equipped
应对如此大量病人涌入
to handle this kind of influx of patients.
把我们所有的移♥动♥监控器都拿过来
Would you, uh, get every mobile monitor we have down here?
我想让我们的病人优先进行影像检查
I'd like to prioritize our patients for imaging.
我们会根据敏度病人分先后
Oh, we'll prioritize all patients based on acuity,
无论他们是来自天使医院的还是本医院的
Whether they came from Angels or they came here. Okay?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
给我留言吧
Hey, leave me a message.
你女儿还好吧
Your daughter all right?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
看多了焦虑的父亲就明白了
I've seen enough worried fathers.
联♥系♥不上她 保姆也没消息
Yeah, well, couldn't get ahold of her or the sitter.
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
杰西
Jesse.
你在天使纪念医院 雷妮
You're at Angels Memorial, Renee.
手术中出现了并发症
There was complications with the procedure.
-什么 -现在医院停电
- What? - And there's a power outage,
不过一切都会好起来的
but everything's gonna be just fine.
西尔弗曼医生有没有完成手术
Did Dr. Silverman finish the surgery?
我很抱歉 没有
I'm sorry. No.
6月21日是什么大日子吗
What's the significance of June 21st?
你似乎知道
You seem to know.
二战期间美国本土军事基地遭受的
The only attack on a mainland U.S. military base
唯一一次袭击
in World War II.
就发生在史蒂文斯堡
Happened in Fort Stevens.
那天是1942年6月21日
June 21, 1942.
日本潜艇偷袭
Japanese sub.
-当时她似乎在场 -现在也是
- It sounds like she was there. - Still is.
她觉得自己还是二战的随军护士
Right now, she's an army nurse in World War II.
她的痴呆症让她分不清过去和现在
Her dementia is like a time machine.
给他注射破伤风疫苗和布洛芬
You give him a tetanus booster and some ibuprofen.
我不认为是痴呆
I don't think it's dementia.
她是因失血而神志不清
She could be delirious from blood loss.
看到肾脏周围区域了吗 那都是血
Look next to the kidneys. That's blood.
真及时
Great.
你给人动过手术吗
Have you ever operated on someone?
我曾经协助过疝气手术
I assisted in a hernia operation once.
我
I...
我是个精神科医生 不是外科医生
I'm a psychiatrist, not a surgeon.
别担心我 去吧
Don't worry about me. Go.
去帮助其它人
Go help the others.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表