剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你今天有进食吗
Have you eaten today?
应该没有
I don't believe so.
这里写你被发现时正在到处闲逛
It says that you were found wandering around...
你知道吗
You know what?
我要叫你「简」 你接受吗
I'm gonna call you "Jane." Is that okay with you?
叫什么不重要
Don't think it matters.
简妮 我叫你简妮吧
Janie. We'll go with Janie.
你有营养不良跟脱水的症状
You're malnourished and dehydrated.
我们治好你 你觉得怎样
What do you say we get you better?
我来这里不是看病的
I'm not here to get better.
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
我必须做某件事才能继续前进
There's something I have to do before I can move on.
前进 你要去哪里
Move on? Where you headed?
-去阴间 -对
- To the next world. - Oh. Yeah.
人终将一死
Can't beat the rent.
在你...摆脱尘世之前
Well, before you, uh... shuffle off,
我们给你一些静脉输液 你觉得怎样
what do you say we get some I.V. fluids in you?
没用的
It won't help.
-为什么这么说 -因为我死了 伊森
- Why do you say that? - Because I'm dead, Ethan.
伊森·威利斯
-你跟亡者女士谈过了 -没错
- You talked to the dead lady? - Yeah, yeah.
你真幸运 我找了一位心理咨♥询♥师过来
Lucky boy. I got a psych consult for you over here.
你说得好像我得奖了一样
You say that like I won a prize.
威利斯医生 这位是阿曼达·诺兰医生
Dr. Willis, this is Dr. Amanda Nolan.
-我是你的奖品 -太棒了
- I'm your prize. - Smooth.
-等等 什么 -我猜
- Wait. What? - Well, my guess is,
他这么做是因为对我一时的愤怒
he did this in a moment of anger towards me.
但是现在状况不同了
But things have changed.
我不懂
I-I-I'm confused.
迈克有生前遗嘱 他从没告诉我
Mike has a living will? He never told me that.
对 安格斯 就像我刚才说的
Yes, Angus. As I was saying --
-他还让我当他的医疗代理人 -别担心
- And he made me his medical proxy? - But don't worry.
我的律师们正在起草文件 把授权转移给我
My lawyers are drawing up papers to transfer the authority to me.
这会非常简单的
This'll be very simple.
我之前也像这样被卡住过一次
I got stuck like this once.
我在洞穴里潜水
I was scuba diving in some caves.
你怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
不断踢水 向亮处游过去
Just kept kicking toward the light.
你真的要我往亮处去吗
You seriously telling me to go towards the light?
我要你别放弃
I'm telling you to keep kicking.
-好 收到 -他在底下吗
- Yeah, copy that. - He's under there?
他们抬起锅炉后 我们马上稳定他的状况
Soon as they lift that boiler, we stabilize him,
你们带他去做手术
you get him to surgery.
你们的医生现在需要出来
Your doctor should get out now.
看起来你的胎儿很健康
Well, it looks like your baby's healthy.
你想知道胎儿性别吗
Do you wanna know the sex?
你觉得怎样 安妮塔小姐
How you feeling, Miss Anita?
这两个蠢货烦死我了
These two fools are getting on my nerves.
能开点药止痛吗
Tienes algo para el dolor?
-可以 小女孩 -我什么时候能走
- We can do that, Mijita. - When can I get out of here?
我跟你说过了 我们得监测你的胎儿
I told you, okay? We have to monitor your baby.
而且你有脑震荡
And you have a concussion.
或许我因为脑震荡忘记你说的话了
Maybe I forgot because of my concussion.
你有想过吗
You think about that?
她说得确实有道理
She does have a point there.
别对我的医生这么无礼 安妮塔
Don't be rude to my doctors, Anita.
你有看到这里的异常吗
You see this abnormality here?
胎盘附近少量出血
Small amount of blood near the placenta?
这可能是殴打造成的
It's probably from the beating.
-我跟你说过没有殴打 -我再呼叫产科
- I told you, it wasn't no beating. - I'll page O.B. again.
你想看超声吗
You wanna see the sonogram?
不要
No! No!
这样我们没办法帮你
This does not help us help you.
我不想看 好吗
I don't wanna see it, okay?
我不想跟它有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
怀孕35周
35 weeks pregnant.
她怎么可能不知道自己快要生产了
How could she not know she's practically full-term?
你知道有多少次病人来这里
Do you know how many times people come in here,
不知道她们怀孕了吗
didn't know that they were pregnant?
数 不 清
All...the...time.
你记得你怎么死的吗
Do you remember how you died?
-不记得 -你记得你还在世时的事情吗
- No. - Do you remember a moment from your life when you were alive?
听着 我不是真的在这里
Look, I'm not really here.
那么我在跟谁说话
Then who am I talking to?
或许我借了这具身体 所以我能回来
Maybe this body is borrowed so that I could come back.
你们看得见我是有原因的 你们很重要
There's a reason you can see me. You're important.
我只是 不知道原因是什么
I just... can't figure out why.
死人不会说话
The dead don't talk.
不会移♥动♥ 不会呼吸
They don't move. They don't breathe.
你现在却在做这些事
And you're doing all of these.
你觉得这样合理吗
Does that make sense to you?
这些事都不合理
None of this makes any sense.
只有我死了这件事才合理
Except that I'm dead.
这称为科塔尔症候群
It's called Cotard's delusion.
否定自身存在
It's a denial of self-existence.
病患会毫无逻辑地相信自己已经死亡
The patient believes beyond logic that they're dead.
我认为你漏掉最明显的诊断
See, I think you're missing the obvious diagnosis.
她是个鬼魂
She's a ghost.
那她就是个有抑郁症或精神错乱的鬼魂
Then she's a ghost with depression or a psychosis.
我们能将她转去精神科观察吗
Can we put her on a psych hold?
她在摄入液体 你已经给她静脉注射
She's drinking fluids. You've got her on an I.V.,
基本上她对自己或他人也没有危险性
she's technically not a risk to herself or anyone else.
她那样子 我无法让她出院
Well, I can't release her like that.
听着 科塔尔症候群
Look, Cotard's has been associated with
与顶叶病变有关联
lesions on the parietal lobe.
脑部萎缩
Brain atrophy.
有例病例以血液透析治愈了
One case was resolved with hemodialysis.
你的意思是她的病症可能是生理上的
So you're saying the condition could be medical
而不是精神上的
and not psychiatric.
我的意思是你可以把她留在这
I'm saying that you could keep her here
排除这一可能
while you rule it out.
你真会打太极 诺兰医生
You are a schemer, Dr. Nolan.
我原来待的地方多的是你这样的人
I come from a long line of schemers.
他们让你干什么呢
What do they have you doing?
帮人写病历
Finishing other people's charts.
跟我来 有个小孩有感冒症状
Come with me. I have a kid with cold symptoms.
我 我不能去
I, uh...I don't think I'm supposed to.
只是个感冒的小孩而已 不是什么重伤
It's just a kid with a cold. We're not talking major trauma.
喉咙发红
Throat looks red.
很可能是普通的上呼吸道感染
Probably a simple upper respiratory infection.
肺部无杂音
Lungs are clear.
不不 我了解我儿子 情况不对
No, no, I know my son. This isn't normal.
他都快被腹痛折腾死了
His stomach has been killing him.
-疼 -抱歉 很疼吗
- Ouch! - I'm sorry. That hurt a lot?
没事 爸爸
It's okay. Dad?
-能帮我拿支笔吗 -你要笔干嘛
- Can you get me a pen? - Why do you need a pen?
你能在我肚子上签个名吗
Can you sign my stomach?
我无意冒犯 可你真的是医生吗
Look, no offense, but do you know what you're doing?
彼尔医生是一位出色的医生
Dr. Piel is an excellent doctor.
上呼吸道感染通常不会出现上腹部疼痛
Tenderness in his upper abdomen is atypical for a U.R.I.
有些不对劲
Something's not adding up.
应该测一下血常规
We should order a full blood panel,
实验培养 以及CT扫描
cultures, and a C.T. scan.
或者你可以先检查一下他的眼睛
Or you could check his eyes.
眼睛怎么了 这和眼睛有什么关系
His eyes? What -- what do his eyes have anything to do with this?
巩膜微微泛黄
The sclera is slightly yellow.
所以应该检查肝功能 脂肪酶
So a liver function test, a lipase,
再做超声波
and an ultrasound.
彼尔医生是在给患者检查吗
Am I really seeing Dr. Piel with a patient?
她没有单独看诊 有皮内达医生在呢
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表