剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Plus, it's not crepitus.
我曾在医学院遇到一个肺穿刺的病例
I had a punctured lung case once in medical school --
这完全不同 肺脏本来就有许多气体
Totally different. A lung has a lot of actual air in it.
如果他们有激烈性♥爱♥ 阴♥道♥也会有很多气体
And so would a vagina if they had aggressive sex.
你有过激烈性♥爱♥吗 因为我有过
Have you ever had aggressive sex? Because I have.
我相信你有过
I'm sure you have.
好吧
Ouch.
不管多令人叹为观止的阴♥茎♥
A penis, no matter how impressive,
都不可能让那么多空气进入阴♥道♥
cannot put enough air in there
使她胸腔出现捻♥发音
to cause crepitus in her chest.
怎么回事
Okay. What the hell's going on here?
她认为黛比的疼痛是由阴♥道♥受伤
She thinks Debbie's pain is from subcutaneous air
引起的皮下气体淤积造成的
caused by a vaginal puncture.
阴♥道♥受伤 怎么受的伤
A vaginal puncture? From what?
粗暴的性♥交♥
Rough sex.
她看起来不像这种人
She doesn't seem the type.
这是你的正式诊断吗
Is that your official diagnosis?
我检查过她了 我没有发现捻♥发音
I examined her already -- I didn't feel crepitus,
而且 性♥交♥不会产生那么多空气
And, uh, sex can't produce that much air.
做个CT就知道了
A CT will tell us for sure.
新来的住院医生不能因为直觉就预约那么贵的检查
New residents don't get to order crazy-expensive tests on a hunch.
她需要心理咨♥询♥
What she needs is a psych consult.
心理咨♥询♥
Psych?
对
Yeah.
她刚失去了子♥宫♥
She just lost her uterus.
对女人来说可能是个非常大的伤害
It could be traumatizing for a woman.
她精疲力竭 焦虑 恍惚 全身疼痛
She's exhausted, anxious, vague, total-body pain.
这是抑郁 我见得多了
This is depression. I've seen it a bunch of times.
叫精神科
Call psych.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我接到一个和我父亲有关的电♥话♥
Yes, I received a phone call about my father,
亨利·安德伍德
Henry Underwood.
我不需要见他
I don't need to see him.
我只想知道他没事
I just need to know that he's okay.
你不想见他
You don't want to see him?
不 我们想见他
Yes. We'd like to see him.
我去叫医生
I'll page the doctor.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你父亲就在那边
Your father's right over here.
亨利 你感觉怎么样
Henry. How are you feeling?
你该去看我对付的家伙
You should see the other guy.
他毫发未损
Not a scratch on him.
抱歉 兰道尔
Sorry, Randall.
你不想今天这么过
This is not how you wanted to spend this day.
有很多不想这么过的日子 爸爸
Not how I wanted to spend a lot of days, dad.
兰道尔 我们说好的
Randall. You promised.
抱歉 我只能给你们几分钟
I'm sorry. I can only give you a few minutes.
他真的需要休息
He really needs to rest.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我被抢了
I was mugged.
那两个人不知道是从哪儿冒出来的
These two guys out of nowhere --
我本来在去你婚礼的路上
I was coming to your wedding.
什么场合你都没有出现过
You never showed up for anything.
现在你认为我会相信你会去我婚礼
Now you expect me to believe you were coming to my wedding?
不 可能你是赌博输了没钱还
No, you probably lost a bet on a game and you couldn't cover it.
不 不 不是这样的
No. No, that's not it.
没有赌博 没有赌钱
T-there was no bet. There was no game.
你什么时候才能明白
When are you gonna get it through your head
世上没有后悔药
that there is no do-over?
-兰道尔 -够了
- Randall. - This is it!
行了 我们走 好吗
Okay. Let's leave. Okay?
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
该走了 走吧
It's time to go, guys. Come on.
-我们走 -对不起 真的抱歉
- Let's go. - I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
你经常说你很抱歉
You're always really sorry.
你不想这样的
You don't want to do this, okay?
你让你妻子不高兴了
You're upsetting your wife.
她不是我妻子
She's not my wife.
这才是重点
That's my point!
他在我婚礼的日子这样对待我
He did this to me on my wedding day!
-别别别 -是我婚礼的日子
- No, no, no. No, no, no, no! - It's my wedding day!
兰道尔 行了
Randall! Come on!
你是个糟糕的老男人
You are a sad old man!
杰西 把他弄出去
Jesse, get him out of here!
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
冷静 放松 放松
Just calm down. Just relax. Just relax.
她是那个被鲨鱼咬了的受害者的姐姐
So, she is the sister of the shark-bite victim.
-她叫什么 -洁丁
- What's her name? - Jaydin.
还有她男朋友 塔克 正在做手术
And her boyfriend, tucker, is the one who's in surgery.
洛里斯医生 这是洁丁
Dr. Rorish, this is Jaydin.
我 我是卡娅的姐姐
I-I'm kaya's sister.
我试着打电♥话♥ 但电池没电了
I tried to call, but my battery ran out.
她还好吗 塔克还好吗
Is she okay? Is Tucker --
冷静 深呼吸 深呼吸
Calm down. Take deep breaths. Deep breaths.
我只是 我已经开到最快赶过来了
I just -- I tried to drive here as fast as I could,
但是堵车了
But the traffic hit.
没事 她换气过度了
All right. She's hyperventilating.
把她带进去坐下
Let's get her inside and sit her down, please.
跟着我这边走
Follow me this way.
基恩医生 请给她监测手指脉氧
Dr. Kean, can we get her on a pulse ox, please?
你能在这儿坐一会儿吗
Can you sit right here for a second?
-我 我要见卡娅和塔克 -好
- I-I need to see kaya and Tucker. - Okay.
洁丁
Jaydin. Jaydin. Jaydin.
我要你慢一点呼吸
I want you to slow your breathing down.
给我
Let me have that.
好吗 深呼吸
Okay? Just deep breaths.
我马上把它放到你鼻子里
I'm gonna put this right in your nose.
它能帮助你呼吸
It's gonna help you breathe a little bit.
好吗 行了
All right? Here we go.
卡娅没事
Kaya...is okay.
塔克在做手术
And Tucker's in surgery.
他们都需要你坚强点 好吗
But they both need you to be strong for them, all right?
好的 你就坐在这里 平静一会儿
Okay. You just sit here and just catch your breath for a few minutes.
然后我就带你去看卡娅 好吗
And then I'm gonna take you back to see Kaya, all right?
-好的 -做得好
- Okay. - Good job.
你怎么样 迪克逊医生
How you doing in there, Dr. Dixon?
你觉得休息室怎么样
How do you like our lounge?
天哪
Oh, dear god.
爸爸
Dad.
都发生了什么
Tell me everything.
他正处于人工昏迷状态
He's in a medically induced coma.
-他入院时 -我问的是坎贝尔医生
- He came in with a -- I was asking Dr. Campbell.
我当时在场
I was actually there.
他从六七米高的地方摔下来
He fell 20, 25 feet.
我在现场处理了一下 把他送上救护车
I treated him on-site, got him into the ambulance.
到天使医院的时候
By the time we got him to Angels,
他已经颅内出血了
he was bleeding inside of his skull.
颅内的压力需要减轻
The pressure needed to be relieved.
坎贝尔医生可以给你告诉你手术的过程
Dr. Campbell can walk you through the surgery.
我先走了
Excuse me.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
天上风太大了
It was gusty as hell up there.
直升机突然卷到了风里
The helicopter suddenly weathervaned into the wind,
你哥哥还没扣好安全带
and your brother was not strapped in yet.
他一开始就不该上直升机
He never should have been in that helicopter to begin with.
我们认为这样能救人 也确实救了
We thought it would save lives, and it did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该为发生的事情承担责任
I feel responsible for what happened.
你确实有责任
You are responsible.
婚礼夜没什么比一点带气的更好的了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表