快跑
Run.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Chicago PD! Get your hands up!
我负责一个安全绿洲的项目 我在找艾比
I run a safe place program. I'm looking for Abby.
你会去找每一个来你中心的孩子吗
You go looking for every kid that comes through your doors?
那他为什么会在这里
What the hell is he doing in here?
肖恩一直都在耍我
Sean has been playing me this entire time.
我对艾比的了解
I have more on Abby than you're gonna get
比儿童和家庭服务局的资料多 让我帮忙吧
in your DCFS file. Just let me help.
有超过二十名年轻女孩
There are over two dozen girls
去了他的安全绿洲 她们都已经不在了
that have gone through Safe Place that no longer exist.
你到底在说些什么
What are you actually saying?
局长的儿子正在贩卖♥♥未成年女孩
The chief's son is trafficking underage girls.
乔丹 你太逗了
Jordan, you funny, man.
真的
For real.
凡妮莎下周从德克萨斯过来
Vinessa's comin' up from Texas next week,
不如你和我一直待到她走吧
so you might as well just stay with me until she leaves.
你知道她本来也会唠叨得把你的头搞大
You know she gon' wanna yap your head off anyway.
对 她说我们要搞个家庭晚餐
Right, we doin' family dinner, she say.
女孩与山羊餐厅 对
Girl & the Goat, right.
不 我得看看还有什么
Nah, I just gotta see what I got,
因为我已经搞好了四套房♥间
'cause I got four units already done,
但都是第八区的
but all that's Section 8.
我说 下个月我有租客要搬进楼里
Yeah, boy, I got tenants moving in the building next month,
因此你可以跟我住 直到我们找到你喜欢的地方
so you can crash with me until we find something you like.
我们不用急
We don't gotta rush it.
乔丹 我得挂了
Oh, Jordan, I gotta go.
刚到局里 爱你 兄弟
Just got here. Love you, bro.
你迟到了
You're late.
瓦克街地下隧♥道♥淹了 警长
Lower Wacker was flooded, Sarge.
嗯 下雨就会这样
Yeah, rain'll do that.
恕我直言 可在最后一刻
No disrespect, but aren't I the one
来救你驾的难道不是我吗 警长
that's doing you the big last-minute favor, Sarge?
对 因为你的同事海莉·厄普顿
Yes, because your colleague, Hailey Upton,
无礼地跟我说来不了了
unceremoniously canceled on me,
所有这些都会被记住的
and all of this will be remembered.
好吧 我们今天是对谁
Mm, okay, so who are we doin' today?
我们要对一群巡警
We are doing a group of patrol officers.
系列课程的目的是为了帮助里面这些
The lecture series is supposed to assist those inside
非常年轻而且非常紧张的人
who are very young and also very wound up.
大部分人看着就像又小又弱的雏鸡
The majority look like tiny, little chickens
刚刚明白了所要面对的是什么
who just discovered what's on the menu,
所以进去后别太轻飘飘
so don't go in there all breezy.
好
All right.
不过也别对他们太狠了
But also, don't go at 'em too hard.
不要不痛不痒地浪费他们的时间
And don't middle ground it and waste their time.
警长 谢谢您这番话 让我深受启发
Thank you for that, Sarge. You just left me with a lot.
-桑切斯 -是 长官
- Sanchez? - Yes, sir?
给我站起来
Get your wimpy ass up.
去那边站好了
Stand right there.
就这样 所有人 都站起来
There you go. Everybody, get up.
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
站成一圈 找空位置站好
Get in a circle. Fill in the gaps.
没地方站的 找空位置
Wherever you not at, fill in the gaps.
快点 快点
There you go. Come on.
对了 你们感觉到了吗
Yeah, you feel that?
紧张
Tension.
不安
Anxiety.
我一走近这房♥间就感觉到了
I felt it as soon as I walked in the room,
而你们在这样站好才感受更深 对吧
but you feel it a lot more when you stand like this, don't you?
这份工作有一半就是干这个的 洞察
That's what half this job is about--readin' that.
你走进房♥间时要去洞察周围
Readin' the room when you walk in.
你拦停一辆车时要去洞察
Readin' the car when you pull it over.
去感知刚刚发生
Feelin' violence that just happened
和即将发生的暴♥力♥
and violence that's on the way.
感知空气里的紧张和不安
Feeling tension and anxiety in the air.
眼下这里有点小小的紧张 这没问题
It's okay there's a little tension around here right now,
你在这里确认它的存在
but you acknowledge that here.
在这里感受它
You feel it here,
然后就把它丢掉
and then you leave it.
大家深呼吸
Everybody, take a breath.
丢掉
Leave it.
不要带着它上街
Don't take it out there on the street with you,
因为那样你就会很难
because it gonna be hard as hell
在需要的时候去洞察周围
for you to read the air when you need to.
反之呢
So instead,
当你们走出这个房♥间时
when you walk out of this room,
带着你们的同理心
take your empathy with you.
好吗
Right?
同理心是你们上街时要带着的
Empathy is what you take out there on the streets.
同理心是一切的开始
Empathy is where it starts,
而我们今天要讲的就是
and empathy is what we gon' be talkin' about today,
同理心这个鬼东西
whatever the hell that is.
我们把桌子重新摆好吧
So let's get these desks back in order.
如果你们有问题要问 我们可以先从这里开始
And if y'all got any questions, we can start with that.
去吧 桑切斯
Go ahead, Sanchez.
兄弟 我真不敢相信普拉特骗你去干了那个
Man, I can't believe Platt roped you into that.
听起来有人
Mm, sound like somebody
对普拉特还不是那么了解啊
who doesn't know Platt that well yet.
不过讲得很好
It was a good speech, though.
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢
Aw, appreciate that, dawg. Appreciate that.
我尽力了 尽力了
I tried. I tried.
记着自己21岁时的样子
You know, I remember being 21 years old,
吓得要死的样子
being scared out of my mind.
我从警是为了有稳定的收入
I signed up for the steady paychecks
来养活自己 保护我的兄弟姐妹
so I could feed myself and to protect my siblings,
每个老炮培训官都说着同样的话
and every old-ass FTO said the same thing:
"要无所畏惧
"Show no fear.
尊重必须要靠你自己去赢得"
They ain't gon' respect you unless you make 'em."
我其实从来都不认可这句话
I never really connected to that.
我不是这种风格
That wasn't really my style.
21区和市区的各小组
Units in the citywide and units in 21st district,
我们接到报♥警♥说正在发生持枪劫车
we're getting calls of an armed carjacking in progress.
26街和运河街 银色轿车
26th and Canal. Silver sedan.
-这个可以接吧 -嗯
- Mm-hmm, feel good about it? - Yeah.
我们接吧
Let's take it.
50-21 Ocean. 50-21 David.
便衣警官响应
Plainclothes officers responding.
右侧安全 没情况
Clear right. Nothing.
左侧安全
Clear left.
在那 在那 停那边
There, there! Pull up there!
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
停车
Stop!
停车 停车 停车
Stop! Stop! Stop!
不 救命 我儿子
No, please, my son!
他想要和他们搏斗
Hey-He tried to fight them off!
-他还在车里 -别让她碍事
- He's still in the car! - Get her out the way!
你陪着她 我过去
Stay with her! I'm goin'!
我看住她了 快 快 快
I got her, I got her. Go, go, go!
他还在车里 我的天
He's still in the car. Oh, my God.
5021D 报♥警♥属实
50-21 David. That call was bona fide.
我的搭档正陪着受害者
And my partner's with the victim.
被劫车辆最后是沿着运河街向北行驶
Vehicle was last seen goin' northbound on Canal.
第二个男性受害者被劫持了
Second male victim has been abducted.
罪犯有武器 我们需要车辆前来支援
Offenders are armed. We needs cars over here!
坚持住 我来了
Hang on. I got you.
我来了 我来了 我是警♥察♥
I got you, I got you. I'm police.
5021D 到达现场
50-21 David, on scene.
男性受害者腿部 手臂和
Male victim has sustained injuries
头部受伤
to the leg, arms, and head.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表