大家都喜欢他儿子,她安分守己
they love her son, she's quiet,
努力工作,乐于分享
works hard, shares what she's got.
卡伦的父亲呢?
And what about Callum's dad?
五年前因车祸去世
Passed away five years ago, car accident.
好吧,我们已经落后了…
Alright, we are already behind...
绑♥架♥已过去了28小时 我们一个线索都没有
look we're twenty-eight hours into an abduction, we don't have a lead.
把网撒得再大点
Let's widen the net.
去调查萨曼莎的熟人,给监识科施压
Dig into Samantha's associates. Press forensics.
上星期去她房♥子里待过的任何人
If somebody breathed in that house in the last week,
我都要知道姓名
I want to know their name.
行动吧
Let's go.
海莉…
Hailey...
听着,你再去辛那边一趟
listen, get back with Sean.
看看他是如何与此事勾连的
If he's involved in this, find out how.
如果没有勾连 查查他是怎么知道消息的
If he's not, then how in the hell did he know it was happening?
你没在听我的话…
You're not listening to me...
-我在听,你没有 -如果你说…
-I am listening. You're not. -If you're saying...
你既然说自己没有参与
if you're saying you're not involved,
那就给我个名字
then give me a name.
快点交代名字,辛
Right now, Sean... give me a name!
可以交代,但你要先答应我一件事
I will but I want you to agree to something first.
没有这个道理
That's not how this works,
你没资格跟我谈条件
you don't negotiate with me.
你要么告诉我,要么我让你过得…
You tell me or I make your life...
过得怎么样,海莉?你又能做什么?
What? Hailey, what are you gonna do?
你还能从我这里剥夺什么
What else could you possibly take from me.
你能怎样…
What, are you gonna...
把我从这个笼子里弄出来换个笼子吗?
you're going to swap out my cage for a different cage?
你要剥夺我珍贵的独处时间吗?
You gonna rob me of my precious solitude?
给我脑子上来一枪吗?
You gonna get me shot in the head?
我光脚的不怕穿鞋的了
Look, you can't hurt me more than I already am.
给我个名字
Give me a name.
我会的
I will.
只要你答应会再来
If you promise to come back.
一周一次,每周都来
Once a week, every week.
只要你回来,我就提供名字给你
You come back, and I'll give you names,
提供案子
I'll give you cases,
这里的变♥态♥跟我说了什么,我都告诉你
I will give you everything that the freaks in here give me.
我会是你的线人
I will be your informant.
我帮你
I'll help you.
也就是帮自己
And that'll help me.
这会让你救下的这条命,活得有点意义
That'll make this life you saved for me worth something.
也让我爸的生命有点意义
It'll make my dad's life worth something.
如何?
Hmm?
我们可以把这个世界变得更好
All right, we can make the world a better place.
就从救萨曼莎开始,你可以救她
Starting right now with Samantha. You can save her.
你只需答应我
You just have to say yes.
威廉派克,他是保护性监禁区的 另一个犯人
William Parker, he's another inmate in protective custody.
跟辛住隔壁
His cell is next door to Sean.
派克喜欢跟辛在晚上隔着通风口聊天
Parker likes to talk to Sean at night through the air vents,
吃饭时跟他窃窃私语
whispers to him during meals.
辛说,派克认为他们本质上是一类人
According to Sean, Parker thinks they're "built of the same stuff."
也就是派克对他吹嘘了
Okay, so Parker's the one who's been running off at the mouth
这次绑♥架♥?
about the abduction?
对
Yeah.
派克主动对辛提到了受害者名字吗?
So, Parker just volunteered the name of the victim to Sean?
是的,辛说他故作镇定
Yeah. Sean claims that he had presence of mind
从他口中套出了更多细节
to press for more details.
为什么?
Why?
因为他准备跟我分享
So he could share them with me.
是吗?
Huh.
所以他问出了萨曼莎的名字
So, he was able to get Samantha's name,
在那之后,派克就不再多说了
but then after that, Parker shut down.
我们目前只有这些
So that's all we have.
以及两个罪犯是派克在监狱外的朋友
That and the offenders were Parker's friends from the outside.
好的,这可能有点棘手
Okay. That might be a problem.
派克是惯犯…
Parker's a habitual offender...
家人和最后联络人
family, last-knowns...
都在案底中,全部清查一遍需要时间
they all have records, it would take a while to run them all.
但派克是在狱中得知绑♥架♥的
Yeah, but Parker learned of the abduction while he was inside.
也就是说罪犯联♥系♥了他,或是写信…
That means the offenders, they called him, they wrote him...
-或是去看了他 -鲁塞克,线人…
-or they visited him. -Ruzek, Intelligence...
从这里开始查
So, start there.
老大
Hey, Boss.
-什么事?-理查贝克来了
-Huh? -Richard Beck just got here.
不,我不认识他,叫派克吗?
No. I don't know him. Parker?
威廉李派克,出生于莫顿
William Lee Parker. Born in Morton.
在监狱里度过了半生
Spent half his life in institutions.
我不认识他 我认为萨曼莎也不会认识他
I don't know him. And I don't think Samantha would either.
此话怎讲?
Why do you say that?
她根本就不想跟这种人扯上关系
She wouldn't want to have anything to do with a man like that.
哦
Huh.
我女儿的生活圈很小
My daughter's life is very small.
她上班,然后回家
She goes to work, she comes home,
工作之余尽可能陪伴卡伦,仅此而已
she spends as much time with Callum as she can, and that's it.
你能想到什么人会想害她吗?
Can you think of anyone that would want to hurt her?
当然想不到
No, of course not.
我女儿被绑♥架♥多久了?
How long has my daughter been gone?
30个小时
About thirty hours.
人们都说,这种事过了48小时
They always say you really only got forty-eight hours
人就找不回来了
to get somebody home with something like this.
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
所以我们接下来怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
我已经给了你想要的一切
Look, I've already given you everything you've asked for.
派克跟外面的联络管道只有
The only access Parker's had to the outside world
探监室
was in the meeting room,
监狱电♥话♥和邮件
the jail phones and through his mail...
这些许可权都给你们了
and I've given you access to all of that.
我们很感谢,我们也正在挖掘调查
And we appreciate it. We're digging through it.
但一共有47个名字
But it's forty-seven names.
这需要时间
That takes time.
而我们没时间了
Time we don't have.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
辛曾经提起过你
You know Sean talks about you.
他虐待了20多名未成年少女
The man's abused two dozen underage girls,
我却用自己大半天的时间保护他安全
and I spend half my day trying to keep him safe.
现在还要送他一份求之不得的礼物…
And now I get to give him the greatest gift he would ask for...
就是你
you.
这个监听器
This one is wired,
是纯音讯的,没有影像
for audio, not video,
带镜头的太危险了
it's too risky having a camera on you.
但保护性监禁到处都是监视器
But there's a ton of cameras in protective custody
我们会随时盯着你
so we'll have eyes on you at all times.
好的
Okay.
你跟派克聊过我吗?
Did you talk to Parker about me?
主管说你在狱里经常谈论我
The Director says you've been talking about me in here.
你要是跟派克谈过我,这么做也是白搭
If you've talked to Parker about me, this isn't gonna work,
因为你会被他看穿
he'll see right through you.
当然没有
Of course not.
他就是个疯子
He's a psychopath.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要资讯,马上就需要
We need information, and we need it fast.
我们要知道谁绑♥架♥了她,为什么绑♥架♥她
We need names of who took her, why they took her,
把她带去了哪里
where they're holding her.
尽可能让派克多说话
Get Parker talking, get as much as you can.
我会让他全说出来的…为了你
I will get it all... for you.
都好了吗?
All good.
对
Yeah.
嘿,午餐时间,走吧!
Hey, lunch time. Let's go!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表