I didn't talk to your dad about you.
我不会那么做的,小萨
All right? I wouldn't do that.
到底出什么事了?
Sam, hey, what's really going on?
我们离开这里,去报♥警♥吧 如果你觉得…
Let's leave, let's call the police. If you think your...
不行,不能报♥警♥,我做不到,好吗?
No. I can't do that. I can't, okay?
好吧,好的
All right. Okay.
他把他的平板也带走了吗?
All right. Did he take his tablet with him?
什么?
What?
卡伦,他的平板…平板还在吗?
Callum, his tablet... where he left it?
我不知道…
I don't...
应该不在了
No. I don't think so.
好,把你的手♥机♥给我行吗?
Okay, so can I see your phone? Just real quick?
好…
All right...
沙展,有动静了
Sarge, we got movement.
理查刚到,没发现卡伦跟他在一起
Richard just pulled in. Callum isn't with him.
鲁塞克不在,我们对情况一无所知
We're running blind without Ruz inside.
我要到栅栏那边才看得到
I'm gonna jump the fence to get eyes?
等一等…
Hold on. Hold on...
伙计们,发现多辆货车
guys we got multiple trucks moving.
该死
Damn.
我们不可能全盯着
We can't follow all of them.
沙展…
Yo, Sarge...
有三辆货车在移♥动♥,你要我们跟哪辆?
we got three trucks in motion. Which one do you want us to follow?
毒品不会和理查同辆车
Products not gonna be with Richard.
盯着鲁塞克要开的那辆
Just stay on the truck Ruzek was supposed to be driving.
上面有追踪器
It has the tracker.
他的平板还连着你家的无线网络
His tablet's on your "Wi-Fi."
什么?
What?
对…他还连着你家的网络
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's on your internet.
不可能,我一直在找他
No. I've been looking for him.
他应该就在这里
Well, I think he's here.
我都叫他好久了
I have been calling his name.
到处都找过他了
I have been looking for him everywhere.
卡伦
Callum!
卡伦
Callum!
卡伦
Callum!
卡伦
Callum!
卡伦
Callum!
奇云,告诉我有发现了
Kev, tell me we got something.
有,我们发现他了,沙展 货车刚开进了一个停车场
Yeah. We got him, Sarge. The truck just pulled into a lot.
卡伦…
Callum...
卡伦,我是亚当 你记得我们之前见过吗?
Callum, it's Adam. You remember me from the other day?
小萨,我找到他了
Sam, I got him!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
小家伙
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey,
你没事吧?
you all right?
我妈妈不让我见我外公
My mom won't let me see my Grandpa.
(贝克货运)
等等,他到底在干什么?
Wait, what the hell's he doing?
没有交货
There was no switch.
斯坦茨都没离开过货车
Stantz never even left the truck.
一定是在空跑,他们挺聪明的
It must have been a heat run, they're smart.
我觉得贝克和萨曼莎
I'm thinking Beck and Samantha
想趁机简单考验你一下,用你做诱饵
wanted to test you easy, early, use you as a decoy.
还有另外两辆货车,上面可能装了货
And there were two other trucks that could've been holding product,
贝克可能自已运过去了
or Beck transported it himself.
我们没看到毒品和赃款 错过了交易过程
we never got eyes on drugs or cash. We missed the deal.
我做了错误的决定
I made the wrong call.
没关系,你没有
No, you didn't.
好吧,那接下来怎么办?我们去搜查货场
All right, so, what's next? We move on the yard.
假设他们从上次交易中获得了收益吗?
Move on to the assumption they got proceeds from the last deal?
法官不会给我们搜查令的
Judge won't give us a warrant.
那就向他们施压
Then we press them.
赌一赌我们的证据 已经足够让萨曼莎开口了
Gamble that we've got enough to get Samantha talking.
这是豪赌了
It's too big a gamble.
那从理查是个白人至上主义者入手呢?
What about the fact that Richard is a white supremacist.
他操纵女儿,腐蚀外孙
He's manipulating his daughter, he's corrupting his grandson.
但我们找不到任何胁迫证据,亚当
We don't have any proof of any coercion, Adam.
找不到,好吗?
We don't have it.
我们什么都没有
Okay? We got nothing.
是啊,我知道
Yeah. I know.
我们现在只有萨曼莎了
The only thing left is Samantha.
所以继续保持卧底,接近他们
So, just stay under. Get closer.
好的
All right.
继续构建案子
We'll keep building.
好
All right.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我…我本来打算回家,想先来看看你
I was... I was headed home, thought I'd check on you.
请进吧
Come on in.
卡伦还好吗?
Callum all right?
是啊
Yeah.
他很好
He's okay.
我…很抱歉之前打了电♥话♥给你
Look, I'm... I'm sorry that I called you.
我不知道还可以打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
萨曼莎,你当然可以打给我
Samantha, you can call me.
我说了,你可以找我倾诉
Like I said, you can talk to me.
你给了我这份工作,帮了我大忙
You did me a huge favor getting me this job.
需要帮助的话就开口
You need help, you just say the word.
我一定尽力
I'll do what I can.
我会陪在你身边
I can be here.
说到工作,我需要担心吗?
Speaking of the job, should I be worried?
我今天没去上班
I mean, I just didn't show up today.
你能跟你♥爸♥解释一下吗?
Can you smooth that out with your dad?
没关系,你还会有很多机会 向他证明自己的
Yeah. You're gonna have plenty more chances to prove yourself to him.
-好 -买♥♥家还订了很多货
-All right. -Our buyer's got more product coming.
什么…什么货?
What... What do you mean product?
你拿的不是现金吗?
Don't you get paid in cash?
我跟我爸并不总是以现金交易
With my dad, it's not always in cash.
那是什么?
What is it?
物资…筹备品
Supplies... preparations.
为了什么呢?
For what?
为了走到最后
For the end.
妈妈…
Mom...
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起,妈妈
I'm so sorry, mom.
-过来,亲爱的 -对不起
-Come here, honey. -I'm so sorry.
快过来
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表