孩子 你为什么不降速...
Kid, why you not slow--
不不不 不不不 不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不清楚 凯文♥做♥了正确决定
I don't know. Kev made the right call.
他放弃追捕 但那孩子还是...
He called off the chase, but this kid, he just--
继续向前猛冲
he just kept goin'.
他失去了意识 但还有脉搏
He's not responsive, but he still has a pulse.
好吧 他奶奶怎么说
All right. And the grandma?
她说她知道卡姆在搞什么鬼
Said she knew Cam was up to something.
她经常在车道上看见不同的车
Kept seeing different cars in the driveway,
但她说她只知道这些
but claims that's all she knows.
她发誓说不知道
She says she swears she doesn't know
他在和谁一起工作
who he was working with.
不 不是和谁 是为谁工作
Nah, not with. For.
他们都是孩子
They're kids.
有其他人让他们为其工作
Somebody else has them working for them,
无论那些人是谁 都要为此事负责
and whoever that is is responsible for this.
领头劫车的一定是某个
Lead carjacker has to be someone
能与这些孩子接触的人 对吗
who has access to these kids, right?
街坊四邻 或他们在学校认识的人
Through their neighborhood, through school.
对 又或者是他们在网上遇到的人
Right, or maybe somebody they met online.
阿特沃特警官
Officer Atwater.
是你
It was you.
是你杀了我们的儿子
You killed our son.
我们的孩子
Our boy.
你杀了他 却还在这里工作
You murdered him, yet here you are at work.
若无其事 毫发无损
Just another day, suffering nothing.
-凯文 我们上楼吧 -不 没事
- Kev, let's go upstairs. - No, I'm good.
你有什么感觉
How ya feel?
感觉很自豪吗
You feel proud?
你个懦夫
You coward.
你个腐♥败♥的懦夫
You crooked coward.
先生 我知道你不相信我
Sir, I know you don't believe me,
但我只是照章办事
but I did my job.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
照章办事吗
Doing your job?
你很抱歉吗
You're sorry?
是的
I am.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
今天就上交你的警徽 否则我们毁了你
Turn in your badge today, or we'll destroy you.
我的余生都将用来毁掉你
I'll spend the rest of my life destroying you!
你 这个警署 这整个城市
You! This department! This whole damn city!
我儿子有什么遗言吗
What were my son's last words?
等我们毁掉你后 你将无法泰然自若地
You won't be able to walk in Chicago without fear
行走在芝加哥
when we're done with you!
好吧 够了 凯文 上楼去
Okay, that's enough. Kevin, go upstairs.
拜托 求你了 我儿子有什么遗言吗
Please, please. What were my son's last words?
凯文 上楼去
Kevin, go upstairs.
-求你了 -女士
- Please. - Ma'am.
-求你了 -女士
- Please? - Ma'am.
求你了
Please.
他们不应该知道他的身份
They shouldn't know who he is.
这违反我们的各种规定
That goes against every protocol that we have.
是吗 有人泄密
Yeah? Well, there was a leak.
好吧 是事件响应小组吗
Okay, IRT?
不 见习警员桑切斯
No, PPO Sanchez.
他正跟随诺瓦克警探进行规定轮转
He was doing mandatory rotation hours with Detective Nowak,
他开玩笑把报告截图发给了查费夫妇
and he teased the screenshot of the report to the Chaffeys.
他们付给他钱 他就泄露了报告
They sent him money, and he leaked it.
你开除他了吗 因为我很乐意去开除他
Have you fired him yet? Because I'd be happy to.
他已经走了
He's gone.
阿特沃特警官 我需要和你谈谈
Officer Atwater, I need to speak with you.
如果你希望我们单独聊聊...
If you would rather we talk, just you and I--
不 在这里聊就行
No, I'm happy to talk right here.
查费夫妇还会继续来
The Chaffeys, they're not gonna stop coming,
所以警司和市长
so the superintendent and the mayor
想避免媒体集火报道
would like to avoid the media firestorm
查费夫妇的钱
the Chaffeys' money
在法庭上造成的戏剧性一幕
will bring in courtroom drama.
鉴于缺乏他们儿子与本案有关的证据...
And given the lack of evidence tying their son to this crime--
长官 如果芝加哥警署打算
Sir, just come out with it if you're telling me
对我置之不理 你请直说
that the CPD is goin' leave me out here to dry.
我给了他们一个解决方案
I offered them a solution,
和一个由证据证实了的交感神经反射案例
and a case for sympathetic reflex is corroborated by the evidence.
民警问责办公室也同样证实该案例
It would also be corroborated by COPA.
好吧 交感神经反射
Okay, sympathetic reflex.
你们想让我说 我误杀了那孩子
So you want me to say that I accidentally shot the kid?
我的身体背叛了我吗
That my body betrayed me?
交感神经反射可被科学证明 好吗
Sympathetic reflex can be proven by science, right?
这样芝加哥警署就能支持你 你不会丢了工作
It would allow CPD to back you. You wouldn't lose your job.
这是我能保护你的最好办法
It's the best way that I can protect you.
不
No.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
-凯文 查费夫妇... -特鲁迪
- Kevin, the Chaffeys... - Trudy.
你们说的一切我都在听
I'm listenin' to everything that you all are sayin',
我明白你的意思
and I hear you.
但他们声称这起枪击
But what they're claiming this shooting was--
坏警♥察♥杀害了一个手无寸铁的孩子
a bad cop killing an unarmed kid--
这不是真的 这也不是交感神经反射
is not it, and it is not sympathetic reflex.
这很令人难过
It's sad.
我和其他人一样希望事实不是这样
And I don't want that to be the truth just as much as anybody else,
但事实确实如此
but that is what happened.
我...
I...
你已经得到了你的答案
You got your answer.
我已被停职了吗
Am I benched yet?
不
No.
没有
No.
我得回去工作了
Well, I gotta get back to work.
强尼的联♥系♥人我们怎么会没有任何线索
How is it that we don't have any leads off of Johnny's contacts?
就好像他根本不知道劫车的事
It's like he didn't even know the carjackers.
我知道这很奇怪 凯文
I know. It's very strange, Kev.
但确实没有
But there is nothin'.
我明白 但一定有
I hear you, but there has to be.
我查阅了以往所有的暴♥力♥劫车案
I ran all previous aggravated carjackings.
没有任何前科犯与之相匹配
No one with priors was a match.
行 好吧 所以这家伙很擅长此事
Okay, okay, so this guy's good at this.
他利用孩子
He uses kids.
孩子很容易操纵和控制
Kids are easy to manipulate, easy to control.
他利用那些不会供出他的人
He uses people who won't roll on him.
但这对他们有什么好处 钱在哪里
But what's in it for them? Where's the money?
他会付给孩子们钱
I mean, kids would wanna get paid,
否则孩子们为什么要这么做
or else why the hell would they be doing this?
强尼和卡姆的账户上全都没钱
There's nothing in Johnny's bank account, nothing in Cam's.
他们俩的线上账户都没问题
Both their Venmos are clean.
乔丹十几岁的时候
When Jordan was a teenager,
他最想要的东西就是球鞋
the only thing he wanted in the world were sneakers.
礼物
Gifts.
没错
Hell yeah.
领头的劫车犯拿礼物当报酬
The lead carjacker's paying them in gifts.
奥斯卡·博伊德 就是我追的那个家伙
Oscar Boyd. Same guy I chased.
也是在巷子里拍了我们的那个人
Same guy that filmed us in the alley.
这个人寄了价值三千美元的奢饰品
This man sent over $3,000 worth of luxury goods
到卡姆·王的家里
to Cam Wong's address.
他从未因严重抢劫车辆被捕过
Never been arrested for aggravated vehicular hijacking,
但他两个表兄被抓过
but his two cousins have.
这就是他的作案手法
That's his M.O.
-那个拆车厂 -奥斯卡开的
- The chop shop? - Oscar runs it.
行动 我来
Go. I got him.
喂 双手举起来
Hey, let me see your hands!
-转过身去 -安全
- Turn around! - Clear!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表