芝加哥警署,都不许动!
Chicago "P.D.!" Nobody move!
站起来!
Get 'em up!
过来!
Move!
-别乱动,别碰 -把手举起来
-Don't do it. Don't do it. -Let's see your hands! Get up!
-举起手来 -把手举起来
-Hands up! -Let's see your hands!
维加,我们没做错事,冷静点!
Vega! We ain't done nothing wrong! Just chill it out!
举起手来!
Hands up!
这把枪登记过主人
Gun's registered to the owner.
完全合法
It's totally legal.
手举起来
Hands up.
瑟吉纳瓦罗,你因持有毒品被捕
Sergio Navarro, you're under arrest for possession of cocaine.
转过去
Turn around.
走吧!
Let's go!
手放在吧台上
Get your hands on the bar.
手放在吧台上
Put 'em on the bar.
快点…
Let's go. Let's go.
你骗不了我
You ain't fooling me.
你就是个告密的
You're a snitch.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
我14岁时和亚里萨做了笔交易
I made a deal with Ariza when I was fourteen.
别在这里说
Not here.
沙展,我知道你在干什么
Sarge, I know what you're doing.
先别说话,好吗?
No. stop talking.
除非你有能影响这个案子的紧急资讯
Okay, unless you got something that affects this case right now,
我们先不聊其他的,明白吗?
we are not talking about it here. You understand?
等这个案子结束再聊
We can talk about it when the case is closed.
谢谢
Thanks.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
你们这是干什么?
The hell is this?
我没杀亚里萨
I didn't kill Ariza.
嗯
Hm.
你找了个谎话连篇的蠢货当卧底 她把你们都耍了
You got a dumb, lying bitch who's playing your cop, playing you.
不,是你耍了她
No. You played her.
你利用了米娅
You used Mia,
你应该也利用了维加
and I'm guessing you used Vega too.
你把亚里萨引诱过来
You lured Ariza to you,
然后杀了他,夺了他的地盘
then you killed him for his territory.
有证据吗?
You got any proof of that?
有目击者吗?
A witness?
有DNA吗?什么都行?
"D.N.A.?" Anything?
就算你们有所发现
Even if you find something,
或者编造出了证据…
even if you make something up...
我也知道,你们队上有个黑警
I know you got a dirty cop on your payroll.
你的人,那个托利斯?
Your guy Torres?
他是亚里萨的打手
He was Ariza's enforcer.
对亚里萨言听计从
Did anything Ariza told him to.
来啊,把我抓起来啊
So, go ahead, try to book me,
我会把托利斯也拖下水
I'll take Torres down with me.
你觉得我会让这种事发生吗?
You think I'd let that happen?
我只帮你一次
I'll offer you help only once.
你现在就交代
Talk to me now.
马上交代
Now.
我就不把你当敌人
And I won't be your enemy.
骗谁啊
Hell no.
好,都有什么发现
Okay, what do we got?
一无所有
Nothing.
没有纳瓦罗出现在藏匿屋的证据…
Nothing that puts Navarro at that stash house...
警用监视器和他车上的GPS都没发现
nothing on pods, nothing on his car "G.P.S."
那他的小跟班呢?维加呢?
Okay, what about his little lackey? What about Vega?
我拿到了拍下劫车过程的巴士录影
Okay, I got bus-cam footage from the jacking,
那辆用来弃尸亚里萨的凯美瑞
the Camry used to dump Ariza's body.
身高和体重都和维加相符 但只有这么多
Height and weight are a match for Vega, but that's all I've got.
州助理检察官说不足以申请逮捕令
"A.S.A." said it's not enough for an arrest warrant.
我们可以抓他进来,但他应该不会招供
I mean, we could bring him in but I doubt he'd flip on it.
听我说
All right, listen to me.
这两人没那么天才
There is no way that
一场谋杀不可能做得全无蛛丝马迹
these two are smart enough to pull off a clean murder.
一定还会有证据,一定要找到
There is more evidence, we need to find it.
米娅拒绝去安全屋
Mia's refusing the safe house.
她闹着不去,还砸坏了一把椅子
And she just damn near broke a chair trying to make that point.
既然我们不准备逮捕她,她现在想回家
So, unless we're gonna arrest her, she wants to go home now.
好吧,托利斯,送她回家
Okay. Fine. Torres, drive her home.
我可以继续寻找新的目击者
I can keep looking for new witnesses.
送她回家
Drive her home.
就几晚而已
It's just a few nights.
我才不要跟警♥察♥待在一起
I'm not staying with police.
你在那里会很安全的
You'll be safe there.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你们队知道你的事了吗?
Your team knows about you now?
可能吧
I guess.
你要丢掉工作了?
You gonna lose your job?
可能吧
I guess.
你当时只是个孩子…
You were just a kid...
一个想保护妈妈的小孩子
a tiny kid who just wanted to protect your Ma.
亚里萨利用了你
Ariza used you.
有罪的人是他
If anyone's guilty, it's him.
他是有罪
He was.
我发现他时,他还活着
Yeah. He was alive when I found him.
他话都说不了了
And He could barely speak,
但他告诉我,他很抱歉
but he told me he was sorry.
那是里德警官
That's Officer Reid.
她会整晚守在你门外
She'll be outside all night.
需要我就打给我
You call me if you need me.
趴下…
Hey! Down, down, down, down, down!
-你没事吧?-没事
-You good? -Yeah.
带她上楼,呼叫支援!
Get her upstairs! Call for back up!
是的,长官!
Yes, Sir!
5021海洋,有人向警♥察♥开枪
Five-zero-two-one Ocean. I've got shots fired at police.
在西麦肯齐大街1212号♥
Twelve-twelve West Mackenzie.
我正在追捕一个蒙面罪犯 他开一辆红色本♥田♥雅哥
I'm in pursuit of a masked Offender in a red Honda Accord.
车牌号♥码LT810V 沙展,收到了吗?
Lincoln Tom eight-one-zero Victor. Sarge. You copy?
有,告知情况,托利斯
Yeah. Go with your traffic, Torres.
我正在追一辆红色本♥田♥雅哥
I'm in pursuit of a red Honda Accord.
司机朝我们开枪
Driver took shots at us.
肯定是纳瓦罗的手下
It has to be one of Navarro's boys.
你在哪里?
What's your twenty?
我正向北行驶
I'm northbound approaching
离南拉辛2400号♥街区不远
the twenty-four hundred block South of Racine.
好,我们20分钟到,去支援你
All right. We're twenty minutes out, coming to ya.
-收到 -走吧
-Copy. -Let's go.
这不是亚里萨的小打手吗?
If it isn't Ariza's little bitch.
又来帮他做事了
Taking care of him once again.
他死后你还对他俯首贴耳啊?
He owns you even in death?
车子资讯出来了
Cars coming back hot.
昨晚于800号♥街区被盗…
Stolen last night on the eight-hundred block...
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我做过什么,对吗?
You know what I've done?
你知道帕科是谁,对吗?
Do you know who Paco was?
过来,来啊
Let's go.
回答我,托利斯,你的位置呢?
Answer me, Torres. What's your twenty?
一定是无线电静音了
He must have gone dark.
金,奇云,你们谁都行 给我托利斯车子的座标
Kim, Kev, somebody, I need Torres's car "G.P.S.," right now!
这些老楼房♥里的水龙头都开着
They keep the water running on in these old buildings.
以免管道冻裂
So, the pipes don't freeze.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
我们应该跟他很近了
We should be right on him.
可是我什么都没看到…
I'm not seeing anything...
在那边,他的车在那里
There! That's his car, right there.
金,奇云
Kev, Kim.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表