带了一些
I got some.
他会抢劫他们
He's going to rip them.
这就是场骗局
This is a rip.
如果感觉不对 托里斯会叫停的
If it feels wrong, Torres will call it.
他能处理
He can handle it.
杰 他是借调来的见习警员
Jay, he's a PPO on loan to us.
他不会叫停行动
He's not going to call it.
也不该如此
And he shouldn't have to.
进去说
Talk inside.
进那里吗
Inside there, huh?
快来
Come on.
他一进去恩佐就会抢劫他
Enzo is going to jack him as soon as he goes inside.
等他们完事
Let it play.
等恩佐交易成功 或看到枪♥支♥后我们再行动
Either Enzo makes a sale or we spot a firearm, we can move.
这本该是场无交易的会面
This was supposed to be a dry meet.
只在最好的地方 对吗 恩佐
Only the nicest places, huh, Enz?
无人在家
Nobody's home.
这就是他们所说的
That's what they say.
无人在家 扬长而过 就像我一样
Nobody's home so you walk right on by, just like me.
无人在家
Nobody's home.
无人在家
Nobody's home.
里面没有毒品
There aren't any drugs in there.
有可能
It's possible.
快来
Come on.
海莉
Hey, Hailey.
怎么了
What?
他是个交易小额毒品的混混
He's a punk pedaling diamond nickel bags.
该行动有成百上千种可能出错
There are a thousand ways this goes wrong,
所以我要凑近些
so I'm going to get closer.
假如我们必须冲进去 我能看到里面的情况
That way if we have to bust in, I have eyes.
海莉 你在做什么 回来
Haley, what are you doing? Get back.
糖果就在楼下 快来
Candy's right downstairs. Go on.
快走 快点 就在下面
Come on, come on. Right down there.
你先走
You go first.
我不会被抢劫的
I'm not getting ripped.
抢劫
Ripped?
不 我绝不会这样做
No, I would never.
好吧 我先走
Here, I'll go first.
来吧
Come on.
我先走
I'll go first.
我先 我先走
Me first, I'll go first.
去站在那边
Just go stand over there.
怎么
What?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
你不是一个人来的吗
You're not alone?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有人和你一起来这
Someone come with you here?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你带我们来的
You brought us here.
到底干不干了
Yo, we doing this?
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
行动起来
Move, move.
请求支援
10-1, 10-1.
有人开枪 地点西吉尔邦街4246号♥
Shots fired. Police 4246 West Kilbourn.
我负责后面
I'm taking the back.
犯人正跑向巷子
Offender's heading for the alley.
往北开 我们会拦截他
Moving northbound. We'll cut him off.
警官
Hey, hey, sir.
你没事吧
Hey, are you good?
我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
楼上安全
Upstairs is clear.
跟丢了
Lost eyes.
在31号♥街跟丢了
Lost him on 31st.
-鲁塞克 -警长
- Ruzek. - Hey, Sarge.
我们跟丢了
We don't have eyes.
完全跟丢了
Guys, nothing.
巡逻队注意 犯人逃脱了
Squad advise responding. Offender's in the wind.
收到
Copy.
会通知负责警官的
Will notify respondent.
出来
Aye, get outside.
给我找到恩佐
Find me Enzo.
你不准走
Not you.
站住
Stop.
给我解释一下
Explain.
托雷斯没做准备也没带武器
Torrez was going in blind and unarmed,
看样子他是要被袭击了
and it looked like he was going to be jacked.
你觉得这是你能做的决定吗
And that's your call to make?
不是
No, it's not.
但两周以来
But you haven't been making many calls
你也没做什么决定
in the last two weeks.
你一个人单打独斗 守护这座城市的一个街区
You're on a one man mission to patrol one block of the city.
我知道
I get it.
我懂
I do.
但是博伊特 你甚至都不敢看着我
But, Voight, you can barely even look at me.
我知道你一直因安娜的死而责怪我
I know you blame me for Anna's death,
我也知道你并不好受
and I know that you're not OK.
你在拖累整个小队还有杰
You're dragging this unit and you're dragging Jay
和你一起淌这趟混水
through the mud with you,
你这样会失去他们
and you're going to lose them both.
所以 对 我做了决定
So, yeah, I made a call.
你说完了
You done?
心里好受了
You feel better?
小村街区的一个仆人
Hey, a footman in Little Village
说看见一个符合恩佐描述的男人
said he spotted a man that matches Enzo's description
在瑟马克街上超速行驶
speeding on Surmac.
虽然跟丢了 但这足够我们继续调查了
He lost eyes but that's enough for us to go on.
警长 看来恩佐在六个街区以外
Yo, Sarge, it looks like Enzo hotwired the vehicle
偷了一辆车
six blocks away from the house.
这车属于加西亚·维埃 73岁
The vehicle belonged to a Garcia Viila 73.
交通摄像头呢
Traffic cams?
目前只有两个拍到了
Two so far.
加利福尼亚街和31号♥街交叉口和
31st and California,
普拉斯基街和31号♥街交叉口
31st and Pulaski.
还在继续调取
I'm still pulling.
已发布调查警报
Got investigative alerts out.
警员已经开始监视高速的情况
Troopers got eyes on the highways.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
过来
Come here.
你们这些条子告诉我恩佐只有三千克毒品
You cops told me that Enzo only had three bricks on him.
那根本不值两万美元
That ain't enough for 20 grand.
你骗我 让我为了这个去吃枪子
You sent me in there to get shot on a lie.
又没打中
Shot at.
你没被枪击
You didn't get shot.
我被人拿枪指着 兄弟
I've got a gun pointed at me, bro.
现在恩佐那个疯子逍遥法外
And now I got Madman Enzo out here
知道我为了钱和条子合作
knowing that I work with the cops for cash,
我甚至都没拿到一分钱
and I ain't even getting any.
这是哪来的
Where the hell that come from?
拿着
Take it.
你拿了就得保证你再不会在小村街区贩毒
That means you never deal in Little Village again.
你得离开
You leave.
找到他了
Got him.
警长 我们找到些线索
Hey, Sarge, we got something.
摄像头拍到三分钟前
Traffic cams caught Enzo parking
恩佐在瑟马克街停车
three minutes ago on Surmac.
最后目击地点 还有相关人员呢
Last knowns? Associates?
我现在就调出来
I'll pull right now.
快让他们行动起来
OK, let's get them on the move.
快走
Let's go.
找到谁了
Who do we got?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表