Good. If this is something big like Samantha said,
很有可能贝克家的人会亲自交易
chances are one of the Becks will be transactional.
等我们抓到人赃并获
We get them with cash and product,
就可以查获他们所有罪行
we can hook them for all of it...
制毒和三重谋杀
meth and triple homicide.
干得漂亮
It's good work.
好了,去冰敷一下,换身衣服
All right, get some ice, change out.
谢了,老大
Thanks, boss.
我去拿个冰袋给你,再拿点手伤药
I'll grab you an ice pack and something for your hand.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
嘿
Hey.
你真的没事吗?
You really good?
我没事
I'm fine.
只是我没想到会这样
This isn't what I expected.
没想到萨曼莎会这样
Samantha's not what I expected.
怎么说?
How so?
我还不知道,就感觉不对
I don't know. Just isn't.
嗯,看来他们相信了
I guess they went for it.
她要我一有空就去她家见面
She wants me to meet at her house first thing.
游戏开始
Game on.
我的脸没事,感谢关心
My face is fine, thanks for asking.
不得不说…对方也没什么好下场
I got to tell you -- I gave as good as I got.
我听说了
Oh, I heard.
你要知道,哈洛可是个好人
But you know Harold's quite sweet
只要你跟他解释清楚
as long as you explain things to him.
是吗?你真有意思 那我通过考验了吗?
Oh, yeah? You're funny. So, I pass?
把花生酱给我
Hand me the peanut butter.
下星期开始
Officially,
你就正式成为公♥司♥员工了
you'll start on company payroll next week.
每天早上必须来货场上班
You have to show your face every morning at the yard.
好,没问题,那么私下呢…
All right. Okay, so how about "unofficially..."
私下,真正的任务听我安排
Unofficially, real jobs come through me.
从现在起,我就是你的联络人
I am your contact from here on out.
理查没跟你说话,就别主动找他
Don't talk to Richard unless he talks to you.
这是他的规矩还是你的规矩?
That his rule or yours?
第一个任务是一个交易
First job will be a deal.
好,告诉我时间地点
Okay. Well, you tell me when and where.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
卡伦
Callum!
卡伦
Callum!
什么事?
Yeah?
卡伦!
Callum!
这是什么东西?
What the hell are these?
不知道
I dunno.
从哪里来的?
Well, where did they come from?
妈,你不该乱翻我的东西
You shouldn't go through my stuff. Okay?
这是外公给你的吗?
Did Grandpa give these to you?
是不是他?
Did he?
回答我
Answer me.
求你别生气,拜托…
Please, don't be mad. Please...
嘿,小萨…
Hey, Sam...
-告诉我到底怎么回事?-妈妈…
-Can you tell me what's going on? -Mom...
我要走了,这里没你的事了,快走
I'm leaving. We are done. Go!
小萨…
Sam...
上车…
Get in the car. Get in the car!
嘿,你等等,小萨!
Hey. Yo, slow down, Sam!
怎么了,要我帮忙吗?
What? Can I help?
嘿,你们在吗?
Hey, you guys here?
在,离你两个街区
Yeah. We're here. We're two blocks down.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我不知道,好像跟她父亲有关
I got no idea. It's got something to do with her father.
好吧,你别去了,我们去跟踪
Well, dog, just hold up and let us follow.
不,我可以的
No, I got it.
亚当,如果她识破了你,我们就完了
Adam, if she makes you we're done.
不,让我去,我可以利用这一点
No, I got it. I can use this.
你们留在她家附近
You guys stay on her house.
待在车上!
Stay in the car!
这是什么?
What is this?
我在卡伦的书包里发现的
I found it in Callum's backpack.
这是什么?
What is it?
他才九岁,好吗?
He's nine, okay?
你说什么我都照做了
Everything you've asked,
我就只有一个要求,他还是个孩子!
I have only asked this one thing. He is just a kid!
萨曼莎…
Samantha...
你跟踪我?
Did you follow me?
我是跟踪了你
Yeah, I followed you.
你一声不吭就走了 像个疯子一样狂飙车
You took off, you were driving like a maniac,
你那么开车很容易出事的
ya'll are gonna get hurt driving like that.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What's going on? What happened?
你和卡伦需要帮忙吗?
I mean, you and Callum need help or something...
我们不需要你帮忙
We don't need your help.
明天上午9点整,去货场上班就行了
Just show up at the yard at nine "A.M." for work tomorrow, okay?
我对你就这么一个要求
That's all I need from you.
是《透纳日记》
This is Turner Diaries.
一个新纳粹主义者在1970年代写的
Written in the nineteen seventies by a Neo-Nazi.
读起来很有趣…就那些基本的
Real fun read... just your basic, you know,
超暴♥力♥,叛乱主义的种族战争幻想
ultra-violent, insurrectionist, race-war fantasy.
在极端分子之间很流行
Popular with extremists.
这个…
This right here...
是一把希♥特♥勒♥青年团刀
it's a Hitler Youth knife.
看起来是真的
Looks genuine, too.
刀刃上刻着字…
It's got an inscription on the blade reads, "Blut und Ehre"...
我应该念得没错 这是德语的“鲜血与荣誉”
think I'm saying that right. Means "Blood and Honor."
这些都是在卡伦书包里发现的?
Those were both in Callum's backpack?
理查贝克送的小礼物
Little gifts from Richard Beck.
看来理查是个白人至上主义者
So, Richard's a white supremacist.
是啊
Yeah.
对,所以我从这方面深挖了一下他
So, I dug into him based on that angle.
找不到目前跟这些组织的联♥系♥
Couldn't find any current connections,
但是我查到贝克十年前 在社群网站上的假账号♥
but I did find an old dummy Facebook account of Beck's from ten years ago.
那时候
Back then,
他关注了白人身份网站
he followed white identity sites,
白人♥民♥族主义者,白人分♥裂♥主义者…
white nationalists, white separatists...
随便你怎么叫他们都行
you can call them whatever the hell you want,
他们都宣扬同一个思想…种族仇恨
they all preach the same thing... racist hate.
他还给他外孙灌输这个思想
And he's feeding it to his grandchild.
对,他在毒害那个孩子
Yeah. He is poisoning that kid.
这就是我们忽视萨曼莎的一点
That's what we were missing with Samantha,
所以她跟她父亲之间才感觉那么不对劲
that's why it felt so wrong between her and her dad.
我们管不了他的政♥治♥观点 不管这种仇恨多么严重
We can't police him for his views, no matter how hateful they are.
除非他打着仇恨的名义犯法
It's not actionable unless he's committing a crime
否则我们就动不了他
in the name of that hate.
目前为止还没有
And he hasn't. Not yet.
他的贩毒组织可能跟其他 白人至上主义者有挂勾
His "D.T.O." could have links to other white supremacist chapters.
他可能用赚的钱来资助他们
He could be funding it with proceeds.
对,是有可能,查查那方面
All right. That's possible, dig into that.
好
All right.
但我们首先还是 得以贩毒这个罪名调查抓捕他
But that angle still means we get him for drug trafficking first.
照计划进行
Just stay the course.
嘿,我一直在找你 队里的人出去巡夜了
Hey, I've been looking for you. Team's heading out for the night.
好的
All right.
你还在调查萨曼莎?
You're still running Samantha?
对,她从小到大一直在家里 接受她爸的家教
Yeah. So, she's homeschooled her whole life by her dad.
是啊
Okay.
没有证据表明她曾经离开过伊利诺伊州
There's no evidence she's ever been out of Illinois,
没有坐过飞机
never been on a plane.
所有的收入都来自她爸 她的房♥子是她爸签的租约
All of her income comes from him. He co-signed the lease on her house.
她的生活离不开他
She's tied to him.
对,从哪方面来说都是如此
Yeah. In every way.
所以她可能是想走走不了?
So, maybe she just can't leave?
不过我告诉你
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表