说真的
Like for real,
你内♥裤♥里可能要一天24小时敷冰袋了
you're probably gonna have to keep an ice-pack in your shorts.
好痛
Ouch.
等他们把你玩腻
And when they get bored,
会给你开口子 让你这种族歧视者血流而亡
they'll cut you and they'll watch your racist ass bleed.
你想吓我吗?
You trying to scare me?
嗯
Mm-mm.
我只是透露点消息给你
I'm just giving you what we got.
怎么做你自己决定
And you can do with it what you want.
等一下再来看你,戴尔
We'll check on you later, Dale.
那个白♥痴♥什么都不说
That idiot ain't flippin'.
只会不停地讲着
Just keeps going on
他们的“事业”比他和理查都重要
and on about how the "Cause" is bigger than him and Richard.
他说理解理查为什么要杀他
He says he gets why Richard wanted him dead.
他犯了大错
He messed up.
我们证明不了戴尔和雷家谋杀案有关
We don't have Dale on the Rae murders,
理查迟早会发现我没有杀了他
Richard's gonna realize sooner or later I didn't kill him.
我们该怎么办,要撤出卧底吗?
What do we do? Am I burned?
能关他多久就关他多久 你在医院把他登记成无名氏了吗?
We'll keep him dead as long as we can. You log him into Med as a Doe?
对,长官
Yes, Sir.
很好,那我们还有48小时
All right. Good. That means we got forty-eight hours.
大家继续找
We keep working.
我们需要确凿的物证
We need hard, fast physical evidence
证明戴尔犯下了谋杀
that pins those murders to Dale.
必须要铁证如山
Nothing he can wiggle out of.
相信我,只要他发现自己会被关一辈子
Believe me, if this prick is facing life,
肯定会出♥卖♥♥♥理查的,管他什么“事业”
he is going to flip, "Cause" or no "Cause."
这一切就都结束了
This will all be done.
所以都去给我重新调查
So, get back out there, re-canvass.
找到那把刀,或是找到别的目击者!
Find that knife or find a new witness!
动起来
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
明白了
I see.
不,感谢您的配合,梅兹先生
No. Thanks for your time, Mister Metz.
最后一位顾客是8点54分 用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥单的
Last customer signed a credit card at eight-fifty-four.
希望他忘了东西折回去 问过了,一无所获
Hoping he forgot something, went back. No luck.
有收获吗?
Hey. Anything?
没有,长官,这个社区现在人人自危
No, ma'am. Just a real scared neighborhood at this point.
等等
Hang on.
我在追踪谋杀案之后戴尔的回家路线
I've been re-tracking Dale's route home after the murder.
新的警用监视器影像刚传进来
New "POD" footage just came in.
你看
Okay.
这是他的那辆火鸟
So, here comes his Firebird.
时间是9点52分
It's nine-fifty-two.
案发20分钟后
Twenty minutes after the murder.
他原本应在奥格登右转直接回家
If he's gonna go straight home, he should turn right on Ogden.
但却在58街左转
Instead he turns left, on fifty-eighth,
消失在视野之中
disappears from view.
20分钟后,他回来了
Twenty minutes later. He returns.
他为什么要绕路呢?
So why the detour?
等等…
Wait, wait, wait...
我知道这个地方,对
oh, I know that place.
一家废弃的制♥造♥厂
Yeah. Closed manufacturing plant,
我听理查跟他的人提起过
I heard Richard and his guys talk about it.
他们称那里为磨坊
They call it the Mill.
据他们说,贝克家族三代人 都曾在此工作
Something like, three generations of Becks worked there,
一直到…他们所谓的
until, according to them anyway,
移♥民♥到来把这里毁掉了
immigrants came in and destroyed it.
他为什么要在谋杀案之后去这里呢?
Hm. Well, why go there after the murder?
要藏东西吧?
To hide something?
对,要藏一件想留着的东西
Right, hide something you want to keep.
嗯
Hm.
弹壳
Shell Casings.
16口径的
Sixteen gauge.
理查的最爱
Richard's favorite.
你发现什么了吗?
You got something?
好眼力
Good eye.
-就在这里 -我帮你
There we go. I got you.
亚当,里面有东西
Adam, there's something's in there.
找到了,就是这把
Bingo. That's it.
这家伙把它擦干净了
Son of a bitch... he cleaned it off.
也许不够干净 我们只要一点痕迹就够了
Maybe not enough. All we need is a trace, right?
小心脚下
Be careful. Watch your step.
理查来了,我们该走了
That's Richard. We gotta go.
我能先开枪吗?
So, can I shoot first?
当然,让给你
Yeah. You got it.
现在…
Now...
还记得怎么开枪吗?
do you remember what to do?
当然记得
Yeah. Sure.
来吧
Come on. Let's go.
把手放在它前面
Put your hand in front of it.
谢谢你帮我们赶件,斯坦
Yeah. Thanks for rushing it, Stan.
嗯
Yeah.
告诉我有收获了?
Tell me we're good?
有收获了
We're great.
监识人员发现戴尔和雷晨的DNA
Techs found Dale and Chan Rae's "D.N.A."
血液渗进了把手
Blood seeped into the handle.
看不见的地方他就不清理了
Don't clean what you can't see.
看来他的好运用光了 警官,他没事吧?
His luck just ran out. Officer, we good?
一直很安静
All quiet.
很好
All right.
该死
Damn it.
加西亚,叫医生
Garcia, get a doctor in here!
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
-你这蠢蛋 -需要帮忙,这里有紧急状况
-You stupid son of a bitch. -I need help! There's an emergency.
你不能就这样死了
You don't get to die like this, man.
你别想死得这么容易
You don't get to die like this.
别动了,冷静点
Stop moving. Just chill out, man.
我让他失望了,这是他想看到的结局
I failed him. This is what he wanted.
拜托,我求求你,戴尔
Come on, man, for God's sake, Dale,
别为他去死
do not die for that man.
好,你现在就揭发他
All right, give him up to me right now.
戴尔,拜托
Dale, come on.
别这么白白死掉
Don't let it happen like this.
马上揭发理查
Give me Richard, right now.
戴尔,给我点理查的料
Dale, you're gonna give me Richard, right now, man.
戴尔,马上把理查的黑料给我
Dale, give me Richard, right now.
快把急救车推来
Give me a crash cart.
来吧,你得到这边来
Come on. You gotta move here.
别死啊
Come on, man.
-请移♥动♥ -戴尔…
-Come on. -Dale...
-交给我们,让开!-戴尔!
-We got him. Move! -Dale!
让开!亚当!
Move! Adam!
注射肾上腺素
One of epi.
戴尔20分钟前挂了
Dale flat-lined twenty minutes ago.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
他把输液架上的螺丝取下来
Pulled the screw out of the "I.V." post,
重新切开了伤口,失血过多死的
reopened his wound, bled out.
我…真无语了
I just... I don't know...
就算我当初说要杀他,他也愿意
man would've let me shoot him in the face.
因为那是理查想要的
It's what Richard wanted.
我本来可以在地下室杀了他的 为了他们那个“事业”
I could've executed him point blank in that basement... for the "Cause."
好吧
All right.
戴尔有什么家人朋友吗?
Dale have any close family?
没有,家人都死了,理查是他的全部
No. No, family's all dead, Richard's really all he had.
好吧
All right.
你去申请停尸房♥
I want you to get approval to log him
把他登记为无名氏
as a John Doe at the morgue.
我们就说芝加哥警署 在普尔曼的房♥子里发现一具尸体
We'll link that "C.P.D." found a body at that Pullman house.
让理查以为你为他杀了人
Richard now thinks you murdered a man for him,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表