Get the hell out of my place.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
好了,现在我们复♥制♥了你的手♥机♥
All right so we cloned your phone.
只要里德一联络你,我们就达成交易
Soon as Reed reaches out, we'll set the deal.
我们会同时逮捕你和托利斯 保证表面上看不出来
We'll be arresting both you and Torres, make it look nice and clean.
是啊
Yeah.
留给我吧
Yo, I got him.
你们先走
You're good to go.
好
Mm-hmm.
我们就在楼上,有事随时叫我们
We're upstairs if you need us.
没问题
Yes, ma'am.
那么,里德说
So, what was Reed talking about
你其实根本没参与进去是什么意思?
when he said you weren't really in the game?
他…
He was...
什么意思都没有
talking about nothing.
那是很久以前的事了,不相干的
That was a long time ago, it doesn't matter.
嗯
Hm.
好吧…
Well...
我办这案子之前读过有关你的报告…
You know, I read the report when I got on the job...
持械抢劫,枪身锯短了,对吧?
armed robbery, with a sawed-off, right?
嗯
Yeah.
那我们就没什么可说的了
Then I guess we don't need to talk about anything.
你到底想要我怎么样?
What do you want from me, huh?
问我这么多问题,为什么?
You asking me questions, why?
你问这些有什么用…
It's not gonna do nothing but...
可能是里德
That's probably Reed.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
买♥♥卖♥♥谈成了
Buy is on.
你先休息一下吧
You should get some rest.
小心…
Heads up...
有车辆从东边缓慢接近
Vehicle approaching slowly from the east.
开车的是男性,黑人
It's a male, black behind the wheel.
不是里德
That's a Negative on Reed.
有人知道他是谁吗?
Anybody got an "I.D.?"
正在查
Pulling up the index now.
也许是个保全?
Maybe he's security?
计划有变
Yo, change of plans.
里德说他会跟我们见面
Reed said he was meeting us.
他想先看到你们 做出信任的表示,懂吗?
He wants a show a sign of trust first. Okay?
我们得带着现金去见他
You and me are taking the cash to him.
上车
Get in.
不
Nah.
等一切都没问题就会通知你
You get a text once everything's okay.
告诉你去哪提货
So, you can pick up the goods.
-明白吗?-不行,我不干
-All right? -No. I'm not doing that.
好,那我走了
All right. I'm out then.
你以为我会让你 带着十万块就这么走吗?
You think I'm gonna let you walk away with a hundred "G's."
我是这么想的
Yeah, I do.
我不认识你
I don't know you, homie.
我认识他
I know him.
你认识路,所以?
And you know Lew. So?
所以什么?
So, what?
所以就有信任了
So, trust.
等等,沙展,我们不能把钱先交出去 然后让他们走吧
Wait, Sarge, we can't front the money, and let him go alone.
让托利斯决定吧
It's Torres' call.
戏得演下去
We let it play.
如果他把钱交给他们了 那我们就得灵活点
Look, if he fronts it, we go mobile.
那可是1505资金里的十万块 我们不能跟丢了
It's a hundred "K"in fifteen-oh-five funds, so we stay close.
快点
Come on.
好吧,交给我吧
Yeah. Okay. I got it.
如果你以为可以抢走我的钱…
If you think you're ripping me off...
好了…
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
我知道怎么回事,公子哥
I get the whole story, playboy.
把门关上
Close my door.
车辆是红色轿车,伊利诺伊州车牌
Vehicle's a red sedan, Illinois plates
LPD924…
Lincoln Paul David nine-two-four...
我们能看到,我们跟吧
we have eyes and will follow.
厄普顿,鲁塞克,你们远点跟着
Upton, Ruzek, you stay on the long follow.
收到,行动
Copy that, we're moving.
慢点…
Slow, slow, slow...
他们加速了
they're speeding up.
哦
Whoa.
嫌疑车辆突然在基兹路上
Vehicle just took a sharp right on Kedzie.
向右急转弯
High rate of speed.
嫌疑车辆进入了一个停车场
Vehicle just pulled into a parking garage.
他们跑哪去了?
Where'd they go?
好好找找…伯吉斯
Let's get eyes. Let's get eyes. Let's get eyes, Burgess.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
我看不到
I don't see them.
他到底去哪了?
Where the hell is he?
我们跟丢了
We lost eyes.
我们在停车场里跟丢了
We lost him in the parking garage,
注意南面出口
cover the exits on the south end.
收到,我们停在南面出口这里
Copy you, we're pulling to the south-side exit. We'll cover.
找到了…就在那里…
Oh, there they are... right there. Right there.
我们看到了…
We got eyes. We got eyes.
他们来了
Mm-hmm. Here they come.
同一个车牌,同一辆车
Same plate. Same car.
他们肯定是换车了
They must have made a switch.
他们耍了我们
They played us.
他们在停车场里换了辆同车牌的车
They made a switch with a dummy car in a parking garage.
跟丢了,我们跟丢了
We don't have eyes. And they're in the wind.
收到
Copy you.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
看不到路或者里德的手下
No sign of Lew or Reed's guy...
我们会在停车场里再找一圈
I'm gonna do another sweep of the garage.
嘿,金,路的追踪器有信♥号♥♥吗?
Hey, Kim... you got a signal on Lew's "C.O.H.?
我…我收不到…
I... I can't get one...
要么是他把追踪器关了 要么就是超出范围了
either it's been turned off or he's out of range.
我正在试图确定路的手♥机♥位置
I'm working on pinging Lew's phone now.
好,司机在等吗?
Okay. The driver was waiting?
这说明他们很快就换了车
They made that switch in a small window,
这可能是他们的常规操作
this could be the standard heat run for these guys.
或者他们骗了我们
Or, they're ripped us.
也骗了路,他现在可能已经死了
Ripped Lew. He could be dead by now.
调出所有监视影像 所有进出车牌都查一遍
All right, so pull cams, run every plate in and out of here.
公用电♥话♥亭那里有监视器…
All right. Kiosk had a camera...
看到路和另一个家伙 乘坐黑色佳士拿离开了
got an image of Lew and the other guy leaving in a black Chrysler.
抄到了车牌,普拉特正在查
Got the plates, Platt's running them right now.
好,分头行动,你们去南边
Okay, we split. You go south.
厄普顿去东面,你跟我一起,出发
Upton'll take east. You're with me. Let's go.
海莉,计划有变
Hailey, change of plans.
在刚过去的十分钟内,那辆佳士拿 经过了两个交通监视摄像头
Your Chrysler crossed on two traffic cams in the past ten minutes,
在71街往72街向南行驶
on seventy-first street and then on seventy-second headed southbound.
-发现他了,奇云… -是吗?
-Got him. Kev... -Yeah?
-路的追踪器信♥号♥♥恢复了… -什么?
-Lew's "C.O.H."is back up... -What?
又重新打开了,我…我虽然弄不出音讯
I mean, it's on, I... I... I can't make out audio,
但是信♥号♥♥一直在
but the signal is definitely there.
沙展,路的追踪器又重新恢复信♥号♥♥了
Sarge, Lew's "C.O.H." just came back online.
就在76大道和德雷塞尔街附近
It's in the area of seventy-sixty and Dressel.
好,告诉我你们的位置
All right, give me your twenties.
我距离他五分钟路程
I'm five minutes away.
我们还有90秒
We're ninety seconds out.
刚穿过加利福尼亚…金
I just crossed California... Kim,
你和奇云会先到现场
you and Kev are gonna be on scene first.
就到了,多观察别出声
Roll in, put eyes up, quiet as you can.
可能是出了可见范围 交易可能还在继续
Might've just been out range, deal can still be on.
追踪器上还是听不到任何声音
Still can't hear anything on the "C.O.H."
那是里德的手下
That's Reed's guy, right there.
沙展,我们看到了黑色佳士拿和司机
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表