Look, it's just the bedroom over there.
那些人长什么样子?
What did the men look like?
我…他们戴着面罩 和我差不多高,说西班牙语
I... I... they had masks on. My height maybe, spoke Spanish.
他们…把她从床上强行带走了?
They... they forced her out of the bed?
是的,他们用枪指着我的脸 她试图起身
Yeah. Put a gun in my face and she tried to get up
然后他们用电击枪电击了她,她倒下了
and they shocked her with a taser and she fell,
撞到头,流了很多血
hit her head and she bled a lot.
他们有向你证明她还活着吗?
Are they giving you proof of life?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
有,他们让我今天早上和她通话了
Yeah. They let me talk to her this morning.
他们会给我发一些照片
They're gonna send me some pictures.
没有其他人知道这件事吗?
And no one else knows about this?
没有
No.
没有,我也不应该告诉你
No, and I definitely shouldn't have told you either.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
不,我没有
No, I didn't.
我不知道如何投无罪票
I don't know how to vote not guilty.
陪审团知道莫拉莱斯有罪
The jury knows Morales is guilty,
他们会反驳,我不知道该怎么办
and they're gonna push back. I don't know what to do.
她是我唯一的依靠
She's all I have.
我明白
I get it.
我有个请求
I got a favor.
你能给我两分钟吗?
Can you give me two minutes?
我们马上就下楼,两分钟
We'll be right downstairs. Two minutes.
好的
Yeah.
闻起来像他用了漂白剂
Smells like he used bleach.
我可以叫监识科来 让犯罪实验室过来这里
I can call in forensics, get the crime lab down here.
不
No.
不?
No?
我们不会报告这件事
We're not calling this in.
海莉,一旦我们把这件事记录在案
Hailey, the second we put this on the books,
他们就会终止审判
they will shut the trial down.
他们需要终止审判
They need to shut the trial down.
她会死的
And she will be dead.
博伊特,我们不能不报告此事
Voight, we can't not call it in.
是的,我们可以
Yes, we can.
我们会让伊根拖延审议 直到我们找到她
We'll get Egan to stall deliberations until we find her.
莫拉莱斯不会再杀害另一个无辜的人
Morales is not killing another innocent person
来逃脱监禁
to keep himself out of jail.
这种事不会再发生第二次
It ain't happening twice.
所以我们想要记录的所有内容 都会和假的贩毒组织联♥系♥在一起
So, anything we want on the record all gets hooked to the fake "D.T.O."
如果我们需要巡逻 如果我们需要逮捕…
If we need patrol, if we need arrests...
我们用的是相同的贩毒组织案件
we're using the same "D.T.O." case.
然后我们对一切保密
Then we keep it all quiet.
好的
Okay.
好的,亚当在哪里?
All right, where's Adam?
他正在海希维奇布置他的卧底公♥寓♥
Setting up his undercover apartment in Hegewisch.
他会尽快过来
He'll come in as soon.
好的
Okay.
那么打给伊根的电♥话♥调查得如何?
So, where are we with the call made to Egan?
通过线上号♥码生成器生成
Made through an online number generator,
在IP间跳转,无法追踪
bounced through "I.P.'s," can't track it.
-你有警用监视器录像了吗?-有的
-You got that "POD" footage? -Yep.
一辆车停了下来
A car pulls up,
我们的两个罪犯打破了一扇窗户 从地下室进入
our two offenders break a window and enter through the basement.
然后30分钟后…
Then, thirty minutes later...
他们出来了,把朱莉亚放进了后备箱
they exit with Julia and put her in the trunk.
等等,停住
Wait, freeze that.
放大
Zoom in.
绑♥架♥者的运动衫上是什么标志?
What's that emblem on the kidnapper's sweatshirt?
我们会进行反向图像搜索 看看能否追踪到它
We'll run a reverse image search, see if I can track it.
那车呢?
What about the car?
嗯,没有,已经发出全境通告
Uh, no. "BOLO's" out.
但它是一周前被报失窃的 而且没有被盗的录像
But it was reported stolen a week ago, and no footage of the theft.
好的,那么莫拉莱斯和谁交谈了?
Okay, so who's Morales been talking to?
嗯,自从他进入县监狱以来 他没有打过电♥话♥
Well, he hasn't made any calls since he's been in County.
他的辩护律师是一位非常清白的人
And his defense attorney is as clean as they come.
但是一周前
But a week ago,
有个家伙探访了莫拉莱斯三次 艾加奥祖亚
Morales was visited three times by this guy, Edgar Ochoa,
他现在是新的话事人 因为莫拉莱斯不在了
he's the new shot-caller now that Morales is away.
县监狱正在把谈话录音发过来
County's sending over the recorded conversation now,
但如果有人帮助莫拉莱斯执行这个计划
but if anyone is helping Morales execute this,
那就是那个人
it's that guy.
哦,我认识奥祖亚
Oh, I know Ochoa.
对,我在莫拉莱斯的酒吧里时见过他
Yeah, I met him when I was under at Morales's bar.
我的伪装身份还有效
My cover's still good.
好的,很好,所以托利斯 你回去继续卧底
Okay, good. So, Torres, you go back under.
我们需要在那个酒吧里安插眼线
We need ears in that bar.
他的团队会说话的…
His crew is gonna be talking...
确保我们知道他们在说什么
make sure we know what they're saying.
同时,我们把其他所有的东西都清空
Meantime, we run everything else out of here.
我们要保密,好吗?越少的文件越好
And we keep it quiet. Okay the less paper the better.
收到
Copy.
查普曼怎么办?
What about Chapman?
你至少可以让她知道
You could at least loop her in.
不,我们告诉查普曼 她就有义务去找法官
No. We tell Chapman, she's obligated to go to the judge.
对她来说,不让她知道会更好
It's better for her we keep her in the dark.
但丁拉米罗,不要开玩笑了…
Dante Ramiro, No manches wey...
他们终于放你出来了吗?
they finally let you out?
妈妈不得不卖♥♥♥车♥来交保
Ma had to sell her car to pay bail.
你是个糟糕的儿子,你还想要什么吗?
You're a terrible son. You want anything else?
来尝尝这个怎么样
How about a taste of this.
不要在这里
Not in here.
好的…帮我看着我的啤酒,好吗?
Alright. Okay. Watch my beer. Yeah?
你在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing in here?
奥祖亚!哟,来和我一起吸一口,朋友
Ochoa! Yo, come have a bump with me, man.
那是奥祖亚
That's Ochoa.
准备好行动
Be ready to move.
这东西很不错,朋友
This stuff's good, man.
我正在庆祝我的自♥由♥
I'm celebrating my freedom.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是但丁
I'm Dante.
我是通过莫拉莱斯认识你的,我刚出来
I met you through 'Rales, I just got out.
什么?
What?
不
No.
我不记得你
I don't remember you.
奥祖亚!
Ochoa!
奥祖亚!
Ochoa!
走
Move.
走吧,快走
Let's go, move.
好的…
All right. All right. All right. All right.
奥祖亚!
Ochoa!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你不能随随便便走进来
You don't get to come walking in here and talk to him
和他说话,那个办公室是禁区
whenever you feel like, that office is off limits.
嘿,哟!奥祖亚!让他们退后
Hey, Yo! Ochoa! Tell them to step the hell back.
闭嘴!小声点
Shut up! Keep your voice down.
我一直打电♥话♥给你
I've been calling you man.
你不能打电♥话♥给我
You're not allowed to call me.
但我们出了问题,那个婊♥子♥需要帮助…
But we got a problem, the bitch needs help...
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
他到底是谁?
Who the hell is that?
毫无头绪
No idea.
听着,兄弟,你自己看着办,快去
Look Bro, Handle it yourself. Now.
哇,你看到那个了吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you see that?
当然,那是黑色的运动衫
Hell yeah. That's the black sweatshirt,
白色的标志,就像那个录像中的
white emblem, just like the pod footage.
沙展,你有在听吗?
Sarge, you got your ears in?
否则我留你在身边干嘛?
Or else what am I keeping you around for?
有的,收到
Yeah, copy you.
潜在绑♥架♥者刚刚走进了本影
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表