老大 我把他们安全带回家了
Boss, I got them home safe.
没发现有人跟踪
No. No signs of any follows.
我们准备出发了
And we're a go.
收到
Copy you.
理查德
Richard?
追踪器和手♥机♥都显示在货场
Tracker and phone are still pinging in the yard.
他在这里 可以行动
He's here. We're good.
好了 各小组准备就绪 上
All right. All teams good to approach. Let's go.
芝加哥警署 把手举起来
Chicago "P.D.!" Let me see your hands.
我们上
Let's move.
听我指令
On me.
芝加哥警署
Chicago "P.D.!"
芝加哥警署
Chicago "P.D.!"
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
举起来 快点
Hands, now!
你们两个起来 - 站起来 转身
You two... get up! -Get up! Turn around!
靠墙站…
Touch the wall! Touch the wall!
这里有两个
We got two!
手举起来 不准拿 手举起来
Hands up, don't grab 'em. hands up!
手举高
Hands in the air!
快
Move!
举起手来 别动 - 快
Hands up, don't move! -Come on!
别动 别这样 趴下
Don't move! Don't do it! Get down!
趴下 手举起来
Get down! Show me your hands.
举起来
Show me your hands!
上
Move!
支援… 有人向警♥察♥开枪
Ten-one, ten-one shots fired at the police!
上 快 快
Move! Move, move!
芝加哥警署
Chicago "P.D.!"
趴下
Get down!
别动 举起手来
Don't move! Put your hands up!
举起手来 放在桌子上
Put your hands up! On the table! You are on the table!
有枪 交出来 快
Gun! Give me that, now!
靠墙站好
Grab the wall!
把他铐起来 蓝道尔
Take it, Randall!
手举起来 别动
Hands up! Don't move.
一楼安全
First floor clear.
6号♥和11号♥目标已被拘留
Targets six and eleven in custody,
没发现理查德·贝克 - 收到
negative on Richard Beck. -Copy.
2号♥目标已拘留 这里也没发现理查德·贝克
Two in custody. Negative on Richard Beck.
没发现理查德·贝克
Negative on Richard Beck.
农舍安全
Farmhouse is clear.
没发现目标
No target.
2号♥位置安全 7 12和22目标已拘留
Location two is clear, targets seven, twelve, and twenty-two in custody,
没发现理查德·贝克
negative on Richard Beck.
他的手♥机♥还在这里
His cell phone is here.
他没跑远 谁看到理查德·贝克了
Tell me somebody has eyes on Richard Beck!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's move.
没发现
Clear.
没发现
Clear.
没发现
Clear.
C4炸♥弹♥
大家听我说
Everybody listen to me.
各处人员一定要平稳移♥动♥
Wherever you are, move slow and steady.
这里有C4炸♥药♥
We got "C-four,"
除非万不得已 不要关掉无线电
do not key your radios unless you absolutely have to.
警长
Yo, Sarge,
房♥屋搜查完毕 但我们发现了图纸
we're all clear here but we got blueprints.
这里堆满C4炸♥药♥ 还有几张图纸
Place is full of "C-four" and we got blueprints.
这一定是目标地点的图纸 警长
These must be blueprints to his targets, Sarge.
他想袭击小学
He was trying to hit elementary schools.
切斯特·伯内特
Chester Burnette.
在南区 警长
It's on the southside, Sarge.
他的目标是有色人种儿童
He was trying to kill children of color.
日期提前
He moved it up
是因为两所学校威胁要罢♥工♥
because two of the schools are threatening to strike
他想趁学生在校时下手
and he wanted to make sure the kids were there.
给我搜
Search it.
来吧
Let's go.
糟了
Oh, hell no.
大家快撤 赶快撤
We gotta go! We got to get up out of here!
撤出去 快
We got to get up out of here. Come on!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
可恶
Damn.
点名
Hey, Call out!
米娅 - 在
Mia? -Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
都没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
没事
I'm good.
好 小卡 我们上路了
All right, "Cal?" Let's do this, man.
准备出发了吗
You ready to go?
小卡
"Cal?"
你在里面吗 小家伙
You in here, bud?
卡伦
Callum?
卡伦
Callum?
好的 我会的
Okay, okay. I will.
好的
Yeah.
卡伦 你在这里做什么
Callum, what are you doing up here, man?
要出发了
We gotta go.
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose cell phone is that?
嘿…
Hey, ooh...
好的 警长 我把大家都疏散出去了
Yeah. Sarge, I got everybody out,
有几个警官受伤 但我们没事
accounted for... I got a few injured officers but we're okay.
但这里显然被人设计过 警长
But this whole spot was rigged, Sarge.
我觉得理查德在远程操控
Yes, and I think Richard remote detonated it.
他内部有眼线 我们暴露了
He had eyes on the inside, we're burned.
收到 我们这就过去
Copy. We're on our way.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事
Yes.
有人看到理查德了吗
Anybody got eyes on Richard?
没 车依然停在货场
No. Trucks still in the yard,
追踪器还在上面 房♥里是空的
tracker's still on it, house was empty,
所有的突袭地点都搜查完毕 他知道我们要来
all the raid locations called in clear... he knew we were coming.
他的通缉令发出了吗 - 已经在办了
Okay. We got "BOLO's" out? -Already on it.
你是谁
Who are you?
小兄弟 你知道我是谁 先把枪放下
Bro, you know who I am. You put that gun down, man.
我不放 你到底是谁
No, I don't. Who are you?
卡伦…
Callum...
你刚刚是在跟外公讲话吗
Were you just talking to your grandpa?
电♥话♥里的人是外公吗
Is that who was on the phone just now?
他说如果妈妈要带我离开就要打给他
He said to call him if Mom ever tried to make me leave.
他说我不能去露营
He says I can't go camping.
好
Okay. Okay.
要去的话必须他陪着
Not without him.
好 那就让他一起去
All right. He can come.
你把枪放下 我们去跟你妈谈谈
You put the gun down, we'll go talk to your mom.
他说也不要相信她
He said not to trust her either.
卡伦 那可是你妈妈 你当然可以相信她
Callum, it's your mom, of course you can trust her.
是 可是他说过不要信 他说你想骗我们
Yeah. Well, he said not to, and he said that you're trying to trick us!
不是 我并没有想骗谁
No, I am not trying to trick anybody.
我… 听好
I... listen, man,
我非常尊重… 你外公
I have a lot of respect for your... for your grandfather.
我为他做事 你知道吗
I work for him, you know?
你把枪放下 我们现在就给他打电♥话♥
We can call him right now if you put that gun down.
我外公想改变世界
My grandpa's trying to change the world.
我知道
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表