知道吗
You understand?
点头就可以
Just nod.
很好
Good.
慢慢把手放到方向盘上
OK, put your hand on the wheel real slow.
请求支援
Call it in.
海莉 我们要赶快行动
Hailey, we got to move fast.
马上请求支援
Call it in right now.
5021H
50-21 Henry.
请讲
Go with your traffic.
我的同伴 5021G
My partner, 50-21 George,
让我请鉴证科到49号♥高速公路216号♥处
asked me to roll the crime lab to 216 Highway 49.
有一名凶杀案受害人 多处刺伤
Apparent homicide victim. Multiple puncture wounds.
收到
Copy.
另一个人在哪 那个司机
Where is the other guy, the driver?
他被拷在车上
He's cuffed to the car.
小队 我们拘押了一个人 需要转移
Squad, we got one in custody. We're gonna need transport.
请注意这是一起进行中的机密调查
Be advised this is an ongoing confidential investigation.
5021在现场 已收到命令
50-21 is on the scene and has command.
收到 已发布通知
Copy that. Making notifications.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 在我们调查的过程中
OK, in the course of our investigation,
获取到了一些可信消息
we obtained credible information
抢劫团伙将此地作为一个隐匿窝点
that the robbery crew was using this location as a stash house
也作为制毒实验室
and a cooking lab.
到达后
Upon arrival,
我们发现了可疑行为
we observed suspicious activity.
疑似是一场抢劫
A suspected rip.
霍斯特德警探跟随疑犯进入
Detective Halstead tailed a suspect inside.
听到打斗声
Heard a struggle.
发现该男子躺在地上 血流不止
Discovered the man on the ground bleeding out.
霍斯特德警探无法继续追踪
And Detective Halstead was unable to give chase
因为他得停下来帮忙
because he had to stop and render aid.
受害者死了
The victim died.
疑犯成功逃脱
Suspicious suspect made good his escape.
身份不明
Identity unknown.
我们找到了被偷药品和制毒实验室
We recovered stolen meds, cooking lab.
拘留一人
Got one in custody.
这样很好
That's good.
很好 没有漏洞 没有废话 杰
That's good. No holes, no fat. Jay?
杰
Jay!
杰 你明白了吗
Jay, are you getting this?
杰
Jay?
杰 我们要口供一致
Jay, we got to be in agreement here.
我们又在重蹈覆辙
We're doing it again.
什么
What?
-我们又在重蹈覆辙 -听我说
- We're doing it again. - Listen to me.
我们时间不多了
We do not have a lot of time.
把刀子给我 我们走
Now give me the knife. Let's go.
我到底在干什么
What the hell am I doing?
杰 把你的刀子给他
Jay, give him your knife.
听着 你得振作起来
Listen, you got to dust yourself off,
克制自己
get yourself in check.
我们得走了
We got to go.
杰 没事的
Jay, it's gonna to be OK.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
把刀子给我
Give me the goddamn knife!
马上
Now!
杰 把刀子给我
Jay, just give me the knife.
进来
Come on in.
警探 有什么我能帮你的
So, Detective, what can I do for you?
我来是要把真♥相♥说出来
I'm here to tell the truth.
请坐 坐吧
Sit down. Come on.
你们警长跟我说了这位市民的情况
Your sergeant told me about this civilian,
说他在抢劫现场和你联合起来
how he joined forces with you at the robbery scene,
为了救那个孕妇牺牲了
sacrificed himself for this pregnant woman.
非常可敬
It's remarkable.
我打算通过《好撒玛利亚人法案》
I'm gonna put Mr. Gibson up for commendation
给吉布森先生颁奖
through the Good Samaritan Act.
给他的家人送丝带
Get a nice ribbon for his family.
不过我们要确保他的部队知道这个事
But we're gonna make sure the army hears about this to,
确保他的家人能得到照顾
make sure his family's taken care of.
据我所知
From what I understand,
这个团伙制♥造♥的冰♥毒♥
the meth this crew was making
至少导致35人死于吸毒过量
cost a minimum of 35 deaths from overdose.
我们刚从缉毒队那里获悉
We just got an assessment from Narcotics
你们找到的药品
that the pills you recovered
可以再制♥造♥出九十多公斤毒品
would have put another 200 pounds of this stuff
卖♥♥到市面上
on the street,
你们拯救了很多人的生命
so you saved a lot of lives.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
这是什么意思
Now what's this?
我要辞职
My resignation.
什么
What?
我和兰尼的朋友诺伦谈过了
I spoke to Lenny's friend, Nolan.
他们在招人
They need people.
他们需要士兵来管理这些分队
They need soldiers to run these units,
进行毒品封锁
doing drug interdiction.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说的没错
You were right about me.
我变了
I changed.
不 杰
No, Jay.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean this.
我不是说你得辞职
I didn't mean resign.
我没办法
I had to.
这是正确的做法
It was the right thing to do.
诺伦打过电♥话♥了
Nolan put in a call, and...
部队给了我一个职位
the army offered me a spot.
我会带一个小队
I'll run a full squad of guys,
负责追查那些大的贩毒集团
tracking down the worst cartel targets.
不不不 你听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
我们这次会挺过去的 我会和你一起
We're gonna get through this, you and me, together.
好吗 我们会没事的
OK? We're gonna be fine.
我答应了
I took the job.
我会被派到玻利维亚去
I'll be posted in Bolivia.
那就是黑白分明
It's black and white.
好就是好 坏就是坏
It's good and bad.
对是对 错是错 不会再这样了
It's right and wrong, and it's no more of this.
我需要是非分明
I need that.
我需要明辨是非
I need that back.
可你不能说走就走啊
But you can't just leave.
我今天的航♥班♥走
I fly out today.
今天
Today?
我不是永远不回来了 好吗
It's not forever, OK?
就八个月 也许再久一点点
It's eight months, maybe a little longer.
但是我跟你发誓
But I swear to you
我们会熬过去的 因为
that we're gonna get through this because...
你是我一生的挚爱
you're the love of my life.
如果我也是你的...
And if I'm yours...
你当然是
Of course you are.
那你就会明白 你只能让我走
Then you'll know that you have to let me go.
我以为你讨厌冗长的告别
I thought you hated long goodbyes.
在我们部门你想要哪个位置都行
You can have any job you want in our department.
我会确保这一点 但是
I'd tell you I'd make sure of it, but...
你不需要我
you don't need me.
你过了那个阶段了
You're past that.
-如果你不想成为我 -不
- If you don't want to be me-- - No.
问题比这个严重
It's worse than that.
我想
I do.
我想成为你
I do want to be you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表