And that is probably why.
贝克家族制毒贩毒,数量巨大
The Becks are manufacturing and running mass amounts of meth.
好吧,听起来不错 但有什么实质的线索吗?
Yeah, well, sounds good, but what do we actually have?
萨曼莎上个月去了制毒所五次
We have Samantha visiting the lab five times in the past few months.
斯奈德一家死后来过吗?
She ever visit after the Snyders were killed?
没有,至少没被拍下来过
No, at least not on camera.
但她每次来 都开一辆挂着假车牌的同款轿车
But every time she did, she drove the same sedan with dummy plates.
这明显违法了
It's clearly criminal.
仅凭这些根本不够
But it's nowhere near enough.
监视器没拍到萨曼莎进出制毒所的画面
Cams don't have Samantha entering or exiting the lab
也没有毒品
and we don't have product.
她出现在那里不是巧合 显然是去取货了
It's not a coincidence she's there, she's clearly doing pick-ups.
我们可以带她来问话,向她施压
We can bring her in, press her on it.
已经试过了,她非常忠心
We tried that already, she's loyal.
听着,她父亲能让她贩毒
Look, her father's got her running meth.
她怎么会轻易背叛他
I mean she's not gonna turn on him easy.
给我挖更多出来
We need more.
他们贩了多少,都卖♥♥给谁了?
How much are they running? Who are they selling to?
剩下的毒品呢?
Where's the remainder of their product now?
他们的制毒所没了,会建个新的吗?
I mean, their lab is gone, are they setting up a new one?
一步步建立搜查方向
So, let's build.
就从她开始
And start with her.
萨曼莎贝克生活规律
Samantha Beck lives a life of routine.
单身母亲
Single mom,
每天早上送孩子去学校,然后去上班
drops her kid off at school every morning, heads to work.
她在父亲的贝克货运公♥司♥工作
She works for her dad at Beck Trucking.
公♥司♥运输大量光明正大的产品
The company carts a ton of above-board products
所以货场非常可靠
so the yard is very secure.
货车整天进进出出
With trucks in and out all day,
没有比这里更适合藏货散货了
you couldn't find a better place to store and traffic product.
表面看来,这个家庭欣欣向荣 互相协助,父慈子孝
On the outside they look like polite family, co-workers, good parents.
孩子还是冰球队的
Kids on the hockey team.
外公和妈妈都会去看他比赛 他是个好学生
Mom and grandpa watch his games. He's a good student.
她很用心抚养孩子
She's involved.
除了贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥之外,就是个正常家庭
All normal stuff, aside from running Meth.
萨曼莎和她父亲在工作时
Samantha and her father...
几乎不说话
they hardly speak when they're at work.
他们独来独往
They keep to themselves.
但负责贩毒的是萨曼莎
But we've got Samantha doing drug runs.
一直都是她,做得干净俐落
It's always Samantha and it's always clean.
她从货场取车
She picks up a car at the yard,
开进停车场
she drops it in a lot.
选辆新车,开回货场
She picks up a new car, drives it back to the yard...
然后开进车♥库♥
drops it in the garage.
我猜现金和毒品都在那个车♥库♥里
Guessing their cash and product are in that garage.
只是我们看不到
But we got no eyes.
上次换车时
At the last car exchange,
这个人开走萨曼莎的轿车
this man picked up Samantha's sedan.
我们一路跟着他来到 柳条公园的一所老房♥子
We followed him all the way to an old house in Wicker Park.
他叫杰夫科拉辛,中层毒贩
"I.D.'d" him as Jeff Corazin. He's a mid-level meth guy,
把毒品贩运到西区
deals dope out of the West Side.
全是彻头彻尾的毒品交易
These are straight-up dope deals.
我们从没抓到理查参与其中吗?
And we never have Richard's hands on any of it?
不,所有脏活都让女儿干
No. He lets his daughter do the dirty work.
嗯
Hmm.
我们可以就此向萨曼莎施压
But we could press Samantha on this.
虽然是明晃晃地坑她,但还是值得一说
It's dry conspiracy, but it's something.
不如我们可以趁他们下次转手时拦获
I mean, what if we did a walled-off stop at the next switch?
把她跟买♥♥家同时抓住
Caught her and the buyer at the same time.
以更严厉的罪名起诉她,这样机会更大
We can get her on tighter charges, and it's a better chance.
但还是保证不了她会供出父亲
Still no guarantee she gives up her father.
或者,他们从没见过我
Or they never saw me.
在之前的绑♥架♥案中,理查和萨曼莎
Richard, and Samantha on her abduction case...
从没见过我,我可以埋伏进去
they never saw me. I could go under.
钥匙给我,钥匙!
Hey! Give me the keys! Keys!
离车远点
Get away from the car!
不行…想都别想
No, no, no, get out of the vehicle!
嘿,放开她
Hey! Get away from her!
放开她,退后!
Get away from her! Back off her!
滚出去!
Get the hell out of here!
你没事吧?
You all right?
-女士,别急 -手拿开
-Whoa! Whoa! Lady! Easy! -Get your hand off me!
他们走了
They're gone!
-放开我 -他们走了…
-Get off me! -They're gone...
他们走了,别紧张
They're gone! Take it easy.
别害怕,我不会伤害你的 我是来帮你的
Take it easy. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just here to help you.
别急
Come on.
走!
Go!
走了…
Let's move! Let's move!
好了,该走了,快
All right. We gotta go, come on!
-快点 -你这是要干嘛?
-Come on. -What the hell are you doing?
条子很快就到,我们得走了,快点
Cops are gonna be here any second. We gotta go. Come on.
女士,我求求你
Lady, I'm begging you, okay?
好吗?我刚救过你
All right? I just saved your ass,
好歹你能把我捎出去吧
least you can do is get me the hell out of here. Okay?
你这枪合法吗?我的反正不合法
This piece you got legal? Mine ain't.
明白了吗?拜托
Okay, please.
好吧,这样子,我叫亚当
All right, look, look, look... My name's Adam, okay?
你肯定是个好人 但我可不想为了你坐牢
I'm sure you're nice and everything but I don't wanna go to jail for you.
麻烦了,能开车吗?
'Kay. So, please. Would you drive the car?
你怎么回家?
How you getting home?
走回去
Got them feet.
这样啊
Okay.
是这样,刚才差点杀了你时 我没说清楚,谢谢你
Look, if it wasn't clear when I was trying to kill you, thank you.
客气了,我要是知道你有枪才不插手呢
Yeah. Sure. Sure. If I knew you had the Glock I wouldn't have done it.
你应该自己就可以搞定
I mean, I think you would have been fine.
是可以,但会坐牢
Fine but in jail.
想来罐劣质啤酒作为谢礼吗?
Want a bad can of beer as a thank you?
好啊,没问题,谢啦
Yeah. Sure. Yeah. Thanks.
-来 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
我去打个电♥话♥,很快回来
I just gotta make a call real quick.
嘿,他们得手了吗?
Hey, did they get any of it?
什么?
What?
我不傻
I mean, I'm not an idiot.
那两个人在那里埋伏你 早就知道你会去
Those dudes were waiting for you, knew you were gonna be there.
你那辆车的双凸轮轴早就坏了
You drive a busted Twin Cam,
这种型号♥现在应该不再生产了
I mean, I don't think they even make those anymore.
很显然你也不算有钱
It's pretty clear you don't got a lot of money.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
所以他们是要抢你的货,对不对?
So, they were ripping you. Right?
你一点都不蠢
You're not an idiot?
好,那就假设我也不蠢吧
Okay. Let's go ahead and pretend I'm not one either.
你不是从我开的车上推导出我在运货的
You didn't just piece together I was running product from the car I drive.
你也不是神奇地出现在那里
And you weren't magically there ready to save me
等着拿那把开不了的破枪来救我
with your piss poor piece you can't even shoot.
你想要什么?
So, what do you want?
我想要份工作
I want a job.
是这样的,听我说
Look. Hey, listen to me.
科克家那边有人吹牛说 要抢个运货的小妞
Some guys at Cork's were bragging about ripping some chick runner,
在运少量冰♥毒♥
lightweight moving ice.
他们连你要去的地址都说了
They practically said the address that you were gonna be at.
太简单了,正中我下怀
It was too easy. Fell right in my lap.
我想着可以利用这机会找份工作
I thought I could use it to get a job.
因为我想替你老板做事
I want to work for whoever you work for.
你不想
No, you don't.
我想
Yes. I do.
过去五年我的毒品生意都是小打小闹
I've been dealing stepped on dime bags the last five years.
我需要更多
I need something more.
我还要养家啊
I got people to provide for.
妈,在家吗?
Mom, are you home?
卡伦,你怎么在?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表