Callum, what are you doing here?
今天练习结束得早
Practice ended early.
乔送我回来的
So, Joe dropped me.
那是第二关吗?
Yo, is that the second one?
你最好动一下
You better move, man.
要不然就该直直撞上那棵树了
You're gonna run right into that tree.
得用跳的
You gotta jump.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
我叫亚当,你叫什么?
I'm Adam. Who're you?
卡伦
Callum.
好了亲爱的,上楼去
Okay honey. Go back upstairs,
-我马上就上去,好吗?-好
-I'll be up in a minute, okay? -Okay.
很高兴见到你,卡伦
Nice to meet you, Callum.
我之前不知道家里有孩子,对不起
I didn't know there was a kid here, I'm sorry.
其实,他跟我闺女差不多大
He's about the same age as my daughter actually.
听着,你能不能考虑一下?
Listen, would you just think about it, please?
这是我电♥话♥
Here's my number.
我不是坏人,真的不是
I'm not a bad guy, I'm really not.
我会听话的
I'd be good.
走了
All right.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thank you for the beer.
你传信息给我了
You texted me.
是,我跟你一样惊讶
Yeah. I'm as surprised as you are.
惊讶而且兴奋,我是这种感觉
Surprised and damn jazzed up is what I am.
跟他说话别这样
Don't talk like that with him.
他是谁,我要见谁?
Who's him? Who am I meeting?
我父亲
My father.
你♥爸♥,你跟你♥爸♥一起做事?
Your dad. You work with your dad?
对
Yeah.
你知道我想要哪种工作吧?
You understood the kind of job I wanted?
知道,我明白你的意思
Yeah, I cracked that code.
听着,我没跟他讲袭击我的人的事
Listen, I didn't tell him about the men that jumped me.
为什么?
Why?
不为什么,别提就是了
I didn't, so don't mention it.
还有听好,我父亲…他不怎么信人
And listen, my father... he doesn't trust most people.
要是运气好他信任你
So, if by some grace of God he trusts you,
那你这辈子都得跟他拴一起了
then you're gonna be with him for life.
你无法离开,明白吗?
You won't get to leave. Do you understand?
这里也要立什么血誓吗?
Wow. What, are we taking blood oaths too?
我没跟你开玩笑
I'm not screwing with you.
告诉我你听明白了,你想做
Tell me that you understand, that you... that you want to do this.
我明白了
I understand.
好
Okay.
在这里等一下
Just wait here a minute.
什么事?
What is this?
他叫亚当
His name is Adam.
我在小卡学校认识他的 他的孩子跟小卡同龄
Met him through Cal's school, he's got a kid the same age.
人很可靠,想找份工作
He's solid. And he'd like a job.
找份工作?
A job?
我想拉他入伙
I want to bring him in.
我指派工作给他
I'll coordinate for him.
安排他交货,送货,换货
I'll set him up for drops, deliveries, exchanges,
就跟我为别人做的一样
just like I do for everybody else.
哇,她安排所有交接还有交易?
Wow. She's setting all the runs and making the deals?
我们遇到过挫折
We have had setbacks.
你自己也说了
You've said it yourself,
我们有大事要做,需要更多人手
we've got a big thing coming, and we need more bodies.
他不过是个低级毒贩
He's just a low-level dealer,
没做过大买♥♥卖♥♥ 因为私藏♥毒♥品被抓过几次
not hooked in, a couple pops for petty possession.
我很稳定,先生,我什么都可以做…
I'm steady, sir. I can do whatever you need...
“嘘”
"Ssh."
你想这样是吗?
This is what you want?
这样你就开心了吗?
Is this gonna make you happy?
斯坦茨,验验他
Stantz, vet him.
能告诉我我们要做什么吗?
You ever gonna tell me what we're doing?
里面有两个人曾经为我们做事
Two men inside used to work for us.
后来他们开始吸毒
They started having fun with product instead.
其中一个欠了贝克家一千
One of them owes the Becks a grand.
去收钱
Go get it.
哪个是欠钱的?
Which of them owes?
块头大的那个
It's the big one.
漂亮
Fantastic.
只用一只手
Touch it with one hand.
他就进监狱了
He's in the slammer.
想偷辆丰田花冠
Tried to steal a Toyota Corolla.
有什么问题吗?
Problem.
手动档
Stick shift.
条子抓到他的时候
Cops got him.
他正推着车上山呢
Gets him up the elevator.
他们只能把手铐铐他脚踝上
Caught him at the ankles.
几位
Fellas...
哇哦…
Whoa, whoa...
怎么样啊?
How you doing?
我是贝克家的
I'm here for the Becks.
理查派我来的
Richard sent me.
-搞什么?-你欠他一千块,朋友
-What the hell? -You owe a grand, my friend.
我是来收账的
I'm just here to collect.
你怎么进来的?
How'd you get in here, man?
我谁的钱都没欠
I don't owe nobody nothing.
你欠一千块
You owe a grand.
-怎么回事?-拿了钱我就走
-What's going on here? -You pay, I go.
不…我们可不欠你钱
No, no, we don't know you.
我是来收账的
I'm here to collect.
你来这里做什么,是要抢还是怎么样?
Why you in here? You're ripping or something?
别急
Easy.
倒也不必这样
We don't need that.
是吗?
Yeah?
那你干嘛不赶紧滚蛋?
Then why don't you walk out of here?
就是啊,滚蛋
Yeah. Walk away, bro.
走啊
Walk away.
你把欠的钱还了,我就走
Once you pay me the money you owe, I will.
我们又不认识你
We don't even know you.
看门那边,认识他吗?
Look by the door, you know him.
认识他吗?
You recognize him?
现在明白了吗?
You understand now?
我们好来好往
Let's keep this easy.
好,做好准备
All right, just be ready.
等他下令就行动
We're gonna wait for him to call it.
我们把事情简单化
We're gonna make this simple.
好,行动…
All right. Move, move!
不准动…
Don't you move. Don't move. Don't move.
等等,退下…
Whoa, whoa, stand down. Stand down.
结束了
It's all over man.
钱呢?
Where's the money?
不是吧
Come on.
快点,钱呢?
Come on, man. Where's the money?
谢谢你帮忙啊
Thanks for your help.
兄弟,没事吧?
Dude, are you okay?
没事,那两个人没事 还是我有麻烦了?
Fine, those two men alright or am I in trouble.
他们没事
They're good.
托利斯跟奇云盯着他们以防生变
Torres and Kev are sitting on them in case that changes.
你们注意到了萨曼莎 跟她爸之间的问题吧?
You guys felt that between Samantha and her father?
那是怎么回事?她真的很怕他
The hell was that? She's really scared of him.
我觉得她有所怨恨
I think she held her own.
她帮她爸经营一个大范围的贩毒组织
She's helping him run a large-scale "D.T.O.,"
这不是健康的父女关系
it's not a good father-daughter relationship.
不好说,感觉没那么简单,这不对劲
I don't know. It felt like more than that. Felt wrong.
好吧,我们会关注的
All right. We'll keep an eye on her.
斯坦茨有说萨曼莎会联络你吗?
So, Stantz told you Samantha would be in touch?
说了,他说她会给我信息 交代第一次交易具体情况
Yeah. Yeah, said she's gonna text me with details for my first deal.
很好,如果这真有萨曼莎说的那么大笔
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表