是不是?
Yeah?
小萨,我们不能就这么杀了他
Sam, we can't just kill the man.
他是戴尔耶
It's Dale.
听着,这是在考验你的忠诚
Look, it is a test of loyalty.
我已经努力在想怎么脱身了
I have already tried to think of every single way out.
但如果不照做,就会受到惩罚
If we don't do this, there'll be punishment.
好,好吧,那我们继续找办法
Okay. All right. we'll just keep thinking.
但如果我们拖延太久,他会杀了我们的
We think too much, he'll kill us.
看来你计划好了?
Is there a plan?
对,我们会把他带到普尔曼的一所房♥子
Yeah. We're supposed to take him to a house in Pullman.
戴尔以为我们只是去取配制用品
Dale thinks we're picking up new lab equipment.
听着…让我来处理吧
Listen... listen... let me take care of this.
你找个理由,就说卡伦有什么状况
All right, you make an excuse, something about Callum.
我不能这么做,亚当
I can't, Adam.
我们不能这样
We can't.
亚当…
Adam...
我只有30秒
I got about thirty seconds.
理查贝克下令杀掉戴尔
Richard Beck ordered a hit on Dale.
他想要我跟小萨动手
He wants me and Sam to do it.
她进去带戴尔出来了,我现在坐在车里
She's inside grabbing Dale right now. I'm sitting in the car.
你把理查的命令录下来了吗?
Have you got Richard on tape?
没有,都是小萨交代的
No. No. It was all to Sam.
都是转述,而且是黑话
It's all hearsay. All in code.
她都没有直接说出他下令杀害戴尔
She hasn't even directly said that he ordered Dale's death.
老大,我不知道事态会如何
Boss, I do not know where we're going.
我身上没有装窃听,完全没有准备
I do not have a "C.O.H." I am completely naked out here.
好的,你尽可能拖住
All right, just stall if you can.
托利斯和阿特沃会马上去找你
Torres Atwater will get to you "A-SAP."
然后就让我们接手吧
We'll take it on the fly from there.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey. You all right?
我劝过你别再喝的
I told you not to have that last Banshee.
我的车被几个小混混偷了
Some gang-banging pricks stole my 'Bird.
真的?
Really?
开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
要是玩笑就好了
Wish I was.
我只想说,整个国家都崩坏了
I'm just saying it's a breakdown of everything.
一个人连自己车♥库♥里的车都保不住了
A man can't even keep his car safe in his own garage anymore.
我们自己也不是什么圣人
We're not exactly saints, brother.
我们收钱让大家嗨一把
We get paid to get people high.
这是共赢
Everybody wins.
禁毒法案就是个笑话,新来的 整个体制就是个笑话
Drug laws are a joke, new guy. System's a joke.
但丁托利斯
你们听说新闻里那起 所谓的“仇恨犯罪”了吗?
You guys hear about that so called "hate crime" on the news?
没有,出什么事了?
No. What happened?
亚当鲁塞克手♥机♥来电
一家中餐馆遭劫
Chinese restaurant got robbed.
大家都在谈论
All they want to talk about
亚裔美国人在芝加哥的生活多么悲惨
is how tough the Asian-American experience is in Chicago.
那白人的生活呢?
What about the white man's experience?
那家餐厅本来是白人开的
The white man that used to own that restaurant
但这些寄生虫一拥而入
but couldn't make a dime
老板再也赚不到钱了
once the neighborhood was flooded with insects.
白人家庭变得一贫如洗
The white man whose families were left with nothing,
每天走在自己的城市里 却感觉像个陌生人
walk around their own neighborhood like a stranger every day.
我受够了
Sick of it.
小萨,这地方在哪里?
Sam, where is this place?
普尔曼
Pullman.
南弗农大道344号♥
Forty-three-forty-four South Vernon.
什么?南弗农大道4344号♥
What? Forty-three-forty-four South Vernon.
-听到了吗?-听到了
-Hear that? -Yeah.
好的
All right.
我们走
Let's go.
你有钥匙吗?
You got a key?
藏在门廊的石头下面
It's under a rock under the porch.
找到了!
Here we go!
这里什么都没有啊
There's nothing in here.
大部分东西应该都在地下室吧,小萨?
I think most of it's in the basement, right, Sam?
对
Yeah.
我跟他下去搬
We'll take care of it.
你去卧室拿东西,来吧,大块头
You grab the stuff in the bedroom. Come on, big man.
东西在哪?
Where's the stuff at, man?
我不知道,也许她记错地址了
I don't know. Maybe she got the address wrong.
来
Come here.
安静…
Quiet. Quiet.
-放松… -对
-Relax. Relax. -Yeah.
闭嘴…别说话
Stop. Stop. Shut up. Shut... up.
理查想要你死
Richard wants you dead.
我是警♥察♥,笨蛋
I'm a cop, dumb-dumb.
我刚救了你的贱命一条
I just saved your worthless life.
交给你们了?
You got this?
好
Mm-hmm.
走吧,我们走
Come on, Let's go!
小萨,我刚从窗户看到巷子里有人
Sam, I just saw someone in the alley through the window.
我们现在就得走!
We need to go right now!
快,马上走
Come on. Let's go.
天啊…
Oh, my God...
小萨
Sam...
-天啊… -没事的
-Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -You're all right.
-天啊 -别担心
-Oh, my God. -You're all right.
我们没事了,都过去了
We're okay. We're okay.
你可以打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥
You gotta call your dad.
告诉他我们搞定了
You tell him it's done,
但要把尸体留在这里
and we need to leave the body there.
嘿…
Hey. Hey.
嘿…想想卡伦,好吗?
Hey... Think of Callum, all right?
我们要开车离开这里 你得回你儿子身边
You're driving away from here, you're going home to your kid.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嘿!住手!别挣扎了
Whoa. Hey! Stop reaching!
我抓住他了,来吧!
I got him. Come on!
你会为此付出代价,该死的…
You gonna pay for this! You goddamned...
该死的什么?
God damned what?
说出来,我现在就给你一个痛快
Huh? Say it, so you can make it easy for me.
说呀?
Say it. Huh?
我看你也不敢
Thought so.
戴尔,你好像没听懂我们在说什么
Uh, Dale, I don't think you're hearing us.
你老板
Your boss,
抚养你长大的人…
the man who helped raise you...
下令要杀你
ordered your murder.
我听到了
I heard you.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以让他被判终身监禁
And we can put him away for life.
只要你肯跟我们合作
You just got to work with us.
我♥干♥嘛要跟你们合作?
Why would I work for you?
因为你不想烂在监狱里,戴尔
Because you don't want to rot in the penitentiary, Dale.
不,是你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我们开战了
We are at war.
而我是个战士
And I'm a soldier.
我搞砸了
And I messed up.
我要是站在理查的立场
If it was reversed, and I was Richard,
也会这么做
I'd have done the same thing.
这项“事业”比我俩都重要
The "Cause" is bigger than both of us.
好吧,跟我们说说这个“事业”
Okay, well talk to us about this "Cause."
你们都在做什么?
I mean, what you all got going on?
你们不久之后就知道了
You'll hear about it soon enough.
戴尔…我想要你帮我做件事
Okay, Dale... this is what I want you to do for me.
请你想象一下丹维尔监狱
Imagine Danville Prison.
不知道你是否听说过
And I'm not sure if you knew this,
丹维尔监狱的H区是黑人兄弟的天下
but the brothers run the "H" Block at the Danville Prison.
我把你这个白人塞到那里就完事了
And all I really got to do is just drop your white ass off
他们要是知道了你的“事业” 知道了你的历史
and soon as they hear about your "Cause" and know about your history -
就会让你过得生不如死
they're gonna own you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表