他在一家叫本影的酒吧当隐名合伙人
He's a silent partner at this bar called Umbra.
几乎每晚都在那里
He's there damn near every night.
好,还有什么发现
Okay. What else?
他是匹孤狼,没有家人
He's a loner. No family.
白手起家,跟着黑帮干过
Self-made man. Freelanced with gangs.
从街头贩毒的到贩毒集团老大 只用了三年
Went from being Corner Boy to D.T.O. boss in about three years.
对,他不张扬
Yeah and he is not flashy.
运货又快又稳
He moves product very well and very fast.
感觉他热爱这门生意啊
Like he loves what he does.
不过现在他要继续爱下去
But if he wants to keep that love going,
就需要一个新司机了
he's gonna need a new driver though.
好,所以他是怎么招到佩德罗的?
Right. So, how'd he recruit Pedro?
佩德罗蹲了两次大牢
Pedro did two stints at Menard.
出来后身无分文,在本影找了份工作 就是这么勾搭上的
Came out broke, got a job at Umbra. Recruited him from there.
哦
Huh.
我可以扫地,兄弟
I'll sweep the floors, bro.
洗碗…都可以
I'll... I'll do the dishes.
要我做什么都可以,我需要一份工作
Whatever. I'll do anything. I just need a job.
什么都行,要我做什么都行
Anything. I'll do anything.
我们这里不缺人
We ain't hiring.
我帮不了你,小伙子
No puedo ayudarte, big boy.
你就喝酒吧,玩得愉快!
But drink up, que te diviertas!
不,我能跟你直说吗?
No. Te disparo directamente?
我说老实话
Man to man.
我刚从牢里出来,好吗?
I just did a nickel in Danville. Okay?
要是我找不到工作
If I don't get a job,
假释官就要把我关回牢里了
my P.O.'s gonna send me back inside.
你为什么坐牢?
What'd you get put in the penitentiary for?
我把逃跑用的车交给我兄弟了
I trusted my brother with the getaway car.
我告诉你,就差一套雪胎
Yeah, but hear this. All we needed were snow tires.
暴风雪里抢银行,懂吧?
Bank robbery in a blizzard, yeah?
克拉克街那家信达金融
Wintrust on Clark.
就差雪胎
Snow tires.
就差那点,兄弟
That's all we needed bro.
就差那点
That's all we needed.
你是被罚单独监禁的吗?
You on D-Block?
那是什么?
What's that?
没听说过
Never heard of it.
没有,我跟另外两个人一起挤一小间房♥
No, I was in a three bunk X-Wing unit.
听起来好痛苦
Sounds like hell.
的确,但也还行
It was, but not really though.
那里的狱警真够烂
Guards were bitches there.
有个白人胖子狱警,三天就点了烟
Like one fat white boy guard -- he lit the cigarette three days in.
他就喜欢这样
He liked that.
在这里等着
Sit tight.
-谢了,兄弟 -你叫什么?
-Thank you, bro. -What is it again?
但丁,但丁拉米罗
Dante. Dante Ramiro.
谢了,兄弟
Thank you, bro.
点什么烟?
Lit the cigarette?
托利斯准备得很充分啊
Yeah. Ocean did his homework.
按照规矩,狱警是不能帮囚犯点烟的
You know it's against the rules for a guard to light an inmate's cigarette.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
每天都能学到新东西
Learn something new every day.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
抱歉
Sorry. No es tu dia.
真够糟的
Ah, that is awful.
宝贝,我说了要双份的!
Sweetheart, I said a double!
快点
Man, come on.
别碰酒瓶子!
Hey, don't touch the bottle!
你就不能给我倒满吗?
Well, could you top me off here please?
我点的是双份啊
I asked for a double.
屁脸小丑
Hey! Ass-clown!
屁脸小丑…
Ass-clown...
别烦她
Back off her.
你又看什么看,小兄弟?
And what are you looking at, pal?
我看什么?
Well, what am I looking at?
是啊!
Yeah!
我看什么?我在看屁脸小丑啊
What am I looking at? I guess I'm looking at an ass-clown, homie.
你这嘴可真敢说啊
You got a hell of a mouth on you.
是吗?
I do. Yeah.
不如你来让我闭嘴啊
Why don't you come here and shut it, homie!
有种再说一次!
Say that again, man!
怎么了?
What's up? Yeah.
对,就这样!
Yeah! Like that, bitch!
这就对了!
Like that! Like that!
你完蛋了你
You stepped in it now, boy.
要再来吗?
Want some more?
-晚上睡觉别闭眼 -要再来吗?
Keep your eyes open. Want some more?
-拳王来了 -赶紧滚吧!
-Manny Pacquiao in the house! -Like that!
滚吧!
Like that!
这杯我请了,拳王!
Hey, drinks on me, Pacman!
谢了,兄弟
Thank you, bro.
你有证吗?
Hey. You got a license?
有啊,当然有了
Yeah, I do. Yeah.
帮他安排一下
Set him up.
谢了,兄弟
Thank you, bro.
莫拉莱斯刚刚发信息给我了
Hey, Morales just texted me.
他要我去送个包裹
He wants me to deliver a package.
哪里,什么时候?
Where and when?
两小时后,有辆车在普拉斯基路上的 停车场等着我了
In two hours. I got a car waiting for me at a parking lot on Pulaski.
查过那个号♥码了吗?
You run the burner?
本地外地都查过了
I ran it for Muds and Tolls.
手♥机♥是今早启动的,然后就关了
It was activated this morning, and then shut off.
但我们在接近他了
But we're getting close.
很好
Okay, good.
这次可能只是预演
All right. Listen, this might just be a dry run.
所以拿上窥探镜
So, get on the snake-cam.
保持低调
Keep a low profile.
不要暴露这次行动
We don't want to burn this.
来吧,海莉,跟我来
Come on, Hailey, you and me.
收到
Copy that.
放心
I got you.
N4E224,伊利诺伊州乘用车
November-four-Eddie-two-two-four, Illinois passenger.
车牌是伪造的
Plates are fictitious.
车没问题,我拿到了包裹
Cars clean. I got a package.
好,看一眼
All right. Take a look.
不是毒品
Well, it' ain't dope.
是书
It's books.
没关系,你跟着演,赢取他的信任
That's all right. Play along. Earn his trust.
收到,我拿到了地址
Copy. I got an address.
西亚当街956号♥
Nine-fifty-six West Adams.
带我们过去
So, take us there.
那里是个废弃的商店街
Address is a vacated strip mall.
门没锁,我要进去了
Door's unlocked. I'm going in.
有人在这里
Somebody's here.
趴到地上!
Get on the floor!
是有人叫我来的,我没问题的
I was sent here. Okay, I'm good!
趴到地上
Get on the floor!
我来这里是有理由的
Yo, I got a reason to be here.
闭嘴,包裹在哪?
Shut up. Where's the package?
好,把耳机戴上,我们靠近一点
All right, put your ears on. Let's get closer.
回答我!
Answer me!
回答我!
Answer me!
让风暴过去,兄弟
Let the storm pass, bro.
好吗,让风暴过去
Okay, let the storm pass.
风暴,他用了安全词
Storm. He just used the safe word.
包裹?
The package?
我放在门口了
I left it where I came in.
这才像话
Now we're getting somewhere.
芝加哥警署,放下枪,放下!
Chicago P.D. Drop the gun. Drop it!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表