I'll tell you what though,
她发现那把刀和那本书的时候 你真该看看她那个表情
you should've seen her face when she found the knife and the book.
完全是本能反应 她不希望那种东西出现在她孩子身边
It was primal. She didn't want that stuff anywhere near her kid.
就算她是个保护欲强的母亲 她还是卷入了这件事
She can be a protective mom and still be involved in this.
是
Yeah.
她在贩毒,亚当
She's trafficking drugs, Adam.
有一家人因为他们的冰♥毒♥没命了
A family died because of their meth.
如果你以为你能保护她…
I mean, if you think you can protect her...
我没有…只是…
I don't. I don't, I just...
她跟她孩子身上有些东西 让我想起了我们
There's something about she and the kid that reminds me of us,
那就是不同之处
ya know? That's what's different.
就像…
Like,
她像我们一样,在儿子的午餐盒上
she writes cute little notes to Callum
用便利贴写一些可爱的留言给卡伦
on a Post-It note in his school lunch like we do.
而卡伦就像玛凯一样可爱
And Callum, he's sweet, like Mack.
他还是个好孩子
He's still just a sweet kid.
我们回家吧,免得你又想回去找她
Let's go home before you have to go back, all right?
去看看我们的女儿
Let's go see our daughter.
嗯,好主意
Yeah. Good call.
我不应该被你发现的
You are not supposed to catch me.
嗨
Hi.
要我拿点冰块给你吗?
Do you want me to get you ice?
不用,我要你好好睡觉
No. I want you to go to sleep.
我真的没事,谢谢你关心
I'm okay I promise. But thank you.
工作时受伤的吗?
Is that from work?
是的,工作时受伤的
Yeah. Yeah, it's from work.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
看来就这些了,谢了,各位
Okay. That looks like that's it. Thanks guys.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见
See you later.
你迟到了
You're late.
9点03分而已
It's nine-oh-three.
先把货装到那边的前四辆货车上
I need you to load product on those first four trucks there.
好
All right.
我们能聊聊昨天的事吗?
Can we talk about yesterday, please?
不行
No.
感觉很不对劲
Look, it sure didn't feel right.
我是想弄明白 自己到底参与了什么样的事
You know, I'm trying to understand what I got myself into here.
如果你跟你老爸之间有什么问题
So, if there's something going on with your dad...
你觉得在这地方聊这个合适吗?
Look, does this seem like the right place to talk about this?
你觉得合适吗?
This feels right to you?
他在干嘛?
The hell is he doing?
感觉都不合适,所以我才问你
None of it feels right. That's why I asked.
老实说,我觉得你应该找个人聊聊
Frankly, you seem like you could use someone to talk to.
好吧,随便你
All right, well, suit yourself.
我很擅长聊天的
I'm good at it... talking.
我姐姐说话就像呼吸一样
My older sister talks like she breathes,
我女儿玛凯拉…
and my daughter Makayla...
她说我长了张让人想倾诉心情的脸
she says I got a nice, soft, "talking to" kind of face.
所以…你想怎么样就怎样吧
So... so do with that what you will.
好了,开始了
Alright. Here we go.
好的
Okay.
这里面全都是T恤
There's nothing but T-shirts.
快啊
Come on.
很好
Good.
亚当
Adam.
先生
Sir.
萨曼莎让我把货装到这些货车上
Samantha told me to load these trucks.
你有事找我吗?
There something you need me for?
跟我来
Come with me.
苗头不对
This doesn't feel right.
鲁塞会终止行动的
Ruz will call it.
我们要去哪里?
Where we going?
出事了吗?
There something wrong?
我不喜欢这个走向,他可能露馅了
I don't like this. He could be made.
声音和画面都还在,他也没叫停
We still got eyes and ears, and he hasn't called it yet.
他如果从背后被爆头
He's not gonna have time to call it
不会有时间叫停的
if he has a bullet in the back of his head.
我想我们得谈谈
Thought we should talk.
可以
Okay.
谈什么?
About what?
我女儿…
My daughter...
我外孙
my grandson.
萨曼莎喜欢你
Samantha likes you.
我也喜欢她,先生
I like her too, sir.
她之前从没带男人来过家里
She's never brought anyone in before.
这我还真不知道
I didn't know that.
让我不禁问自已…为什么选了你?
Makes me ask myself... why you?
这你得问她
You'd probably have to ask her that.
我问了
I did.
她说你身上有我的影子…
She said you remind her of me...
野心勃勃、足智多谋、忠诚待人
ambitious, resourceful, loyal.
但我想知道…
But I wonder...
也必须知道…
I have to know...
你是不是真的像我?
are you like me?
是不是真跟我一条心?
Are you with me?
我觉得我是
I think am.
我的十四字真言说我是
I got fourteen words that say I am.
如果我问你,我女儿和外孙
And if I were to ask you about my daughter or my grandson
有没有做一些跟我不是一条心的事
about whether they're doing anything that doesn't seem like me,
你会如实回答吗?
would you answer me?
比如说什么?
"Anything" like what, sir?
就当作是任何一切事情好了
Well, let's just go ahead and say anything at all.
任何我女儿做的事,或大或小 你都要告诉我
Anything my daughter does that seems of importance, you tell me.
好的
Sure.
我们明天有趟差事
We're doing a job tomorrow.
早上7点,你,我,还有小萨
Seven "A.M." You, me and Sam.
我会到场的
I'll be there.
很好,终于有情况了 货车上有送货地点
Alright, we got a positive, truck has got a drop location.
肯定有交易
It's gotta be a deal.
只要抓住了贝克一家的交易
Look, we get the Becks transaction,
就能抓住他们
we got 'em.
所以,大家跟紧了
So, everyone, follow close.
我现在就在货车这里
Yo, I'm at the truck right now.
什么?
What?
萨曼莎,别着急
Yo, Samantha, slow down.
卡伦走了,什么意思?
What do you mean Callum's gone?
-我们监听他的卧底电♥话♥了吗?-你父亲希望我…
-Are we up on his undercover phone? -I mean, your dad's expecting me...
监听了
Yeah, we got it.
开货车去和你跟她碰头,我走不开
...at the truck to meet him and you. I can't leave.
我会让别人帮你处理的
I'll have someone else cover it,
我觉得我爸带走了他,亚当,你得帮我
I think my dad took him, Adam, I need your help.
等等
Hold on.
你要是真的觉得他被你♥爸♥带走了 你应该报♥警♥
Wait. If you think your dad took him, you should Call the police.
马上报♥警♥
Call the police right now.
我做不到,我不能报♥警♥,拜托
I can't. I can't call them. Please.
好吧,我过去,我这就过去
All right. I'm coming, I'm on my way right now.
可能是假消息
This might not be bona fide.
她可能忘了他今早有安排
She could've forgotten he had something this morning.
也可能是理查要测试他的忠诚
Or this could be a loyalty test by Richard.
我们不能冒这个险
Well, we can't risk it.
不可以
We can't.
你们三个待在停车场,跟着那辆货车
All right, you three stay on the lot. Follow that truck,
不管是谁来开,都要跟着他们
whoever shows up to grab it, follow them.
我们支援鲁塞克那边
We'll back up Ruzek.
收到
Copy that.
我们昨晚吵了一架,早上醒来
We got in a fight last night, I woke up this morning,
我发现他床空了
his bed was empty.
如果他跟我爸谈过
If he talked to my dad,
你是不是跟我爸谈过…
if you talked to my dad...
我没跟你♥爸♥提你,好吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表