转移女孩的话,肯定想越快越好
moving the girls, he would have wanted to move them real fast.
基站信♥号♥♥也明确了
Tower pings are clear.
辛的手♥机♥在这片区域没有可疑记录
There's no suspicious hits in that area on Sean's phone.
风化组汇报了吗?
All right. Did Vice check in yet?
对,他们尚未在网上发现大量未成年人
Yeah, they haven't seen an influx of kids yet online.
他们认为这些女孩不可能
They doubt that the girls could've been sold
短时间就被卖♥♥掉,还卖♥♥得悄无声息
so quickly without hearing some sort of chatter.
这事需要时间
It would've taken time.
博伊特
Voight.
这辆货车两天前在排屋附近
This box truck was clocked by three different cameras
曾被三个监视器拍到
near the row-houses two days ago.
来了又走
It came and it went.
这个十字路口是哪里
What's that intersection?
39路和州立大街
Thirty-ninth and State.
车牌显示是一辆雪佛兰迈锐宝
The plate is registered to a Chevy Malibu.
在湖景镇
It's in Lakeview.
很可疑
It's hot.
车的大小倒是可以装下所有的女孩
This truck would be big enough to transport the girls.
一次就能运完
He could transport all of them.
从这里就追踪不到了,沙展
This is where we lost it, Sarge.
交通监视器显示卡车两天前进入这片街区
Traffic cam showed the box truck entering this block two days ago,
再也没出来
never left.
好的,分头寻找
All right, we split up,
别放过任何能进去的建筑物
hit every building with access on this block.
没问题
You got it.
好,我去下一层
All right, I'll take the next level.
好
All right.
沙展,这层没收获
Sarge, this floor's a bust.
我去下面看看
I'm gonna go downstairs.
沙展,我发现卡车了
Sarge, I got the truck.
我看到了,在下面一层
I got eyes. It's down on the lower level.
我这里需要支援
I need backup down here.
有人听得到吗?
Can anyone hear me?
芝加哥警署…有人就说话!
Chicago Police -- call out if you're in there!
快啊!
Come on!
海莉!
Hailey!
沙展!
Sarge!
等等,坚持住!
Wait, hold it!
等等,让开
Move, move.
稍等
Wait a second.
-你能钻过去吗?-可以
-You get through? -I can get through.
-我可以 -过去吧
-I can get through. -Get through it.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
里面有人
There's people in there.
等等,注意安全,当心
Whoa, whoa, watch out. Watch out.
准备好了?
Ready?
对!
Yeah!
1,2…
One, two...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这个还在喘气,她还活着
This one's breathing. She's alive.
我这边也摸到脉搏了
I got a pulse too.
不…
No...
没事,别担心
It's okay, it's okay.
你安全了,我们是警♥察♥,没事了
You're safe. We're the police. It's okay.
5021紧急呼叫
Fifty-twenty-one emergency,
速派救护车,速派急救人员
I need ambos rolled, I need paramedics,
来阿尔科特2260号♥ 能听到我说话吗?
twenty-two-sixty Elcott. Can you hear me?
听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
好!
Okay!
我去上报
I'm gonna call it in.
好的!
'Kay!
要把我们送回到他们身边吗?
Are we going back to them?
什么?
What?
域多…那个男人…辛…
Victor... the men... Sean...
不,你们不会再回去了
No, you're not going back.
你们再也不会回去了
You're not going back to them ever again.
好吗?
Okay?
绿洲庇护所搜查完毕
Safe Place Oasis is clear.
卧底跟丢了
"U.C.'s" lost him.
辛的公♥寓♥没人,他不在这里
Sean's apartment's clear, he's not here.
那是辛的货车
There's Sean's truck.
辛在奥尼尔局长家,正要进入逮捕
Sean is at Chief O'Neal's. We're moving in to arrest now.
收到5021…
Copy fifty-twenty-one...
好的,沉着冷静,按章办事
All right, nice and calm. By the book.
柏德?
Paddy?
柏德?
Paddy?
我的天
Oh, my God.
局长向他开枪了
The Chief shot him.
5021,派犯罪实验室…
Fifty-twenty-one, roll the crime lab...
5021,回复…
Fifty-twenty-one, come back.
5021,重复…
Fifty-twenty-one, repeat...
不要,不要上报
Don't. Don't call it in.
5021…
Fifty-twenty-one...
5021,紧急呼叫
Fifty-twenty-one, emergency,
速派救护车来南华♥莱♥士♥1400号♥
I need ambos rolled to fourteen hundred South Wallace.
一名男性颈部和头部有枪伤
I got one male still responsive,
依然有反应
"G.S.W." to the neck and head.
还有一人死亡,海莉
Got one "D.O.A." Hailey,
给我找止血的东西,帮我救他
get me something for pressure, help me save him.
海莉!
Hailey!
-收到,5021 -辛,坚持住
-Copy, fifty-twenty-one... -Sean, stay with me.
救护车已派出
...ambos en route.
坚持住
Stay with me.
辛…
Sean...
不要死
stay here with me.
你们治不好我
You can't fix me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
辛…
Sean...
辛
Sean...
帮帮我,海莉,来帮忙!
Help me, Hailey. Help me!
海莉!
Hailey!
这里什么情况?
What do we got?
32岁男性,背部和颈部中弹
Thirty-two-year-old male, "G.S.W." to back of the neck.
监视器显示心室频脉 除颤之后脉搏恢复
Monitor showed v-tach, one shock delivered, we got his pulse back.
送他到枪伤救治区 他叫什么?有名字吗?
Let's get him to Baghdad. What's his name? He got a name?
辛
Sean.
好的,辛
All right, Sean.
准备搬动…1,2,3
Moving -- One, two, three.
挂袋混合肾上腺素点滴
Hang a dirty "epi" drip.
收到
Got it.
肾上腺素已注入
One of "epi" going in.
他没有脉搏了,他又心室频脉了
I've lost pulses. Heart's in v-tach.
充电至200焦
Let's charge to two hundred.
充电
Charging.
大家离手
Everybody Clear.
电击
Shocking.
充电至250焦
Charge two-fifty.
充电,离手,电击
Charging. Clear. Shocking.
窦性心率恢复了,检查脉搏
Looks like he's in sinus rhythm. Check for pulse.
脉搏稳定
I've got a good pulse.
好的,救回来了
Alright, we're back.
叫神经科医生过来 通知一号♥手术室做准备
Get neuro down here now, page "O.R." one to be ready.
心跳强劲
Heartbeat's strong.
他真是大难不死
He's lucky as hell.
你俩做得很好
You both did good.
救了他的命
You saved his life.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表