转过来!
Turn around!
-你还好吗?-是啊
-You okay? -Yeah.
汉克?
Hank?
米高?
Mike?
天啊,这是你们的人吗?我不知道
Jesus. This one of your guys? I had no idea.
你在这里做什么,米高?
What the hell are you doing here, Mike?
做事,私下的那种
Working. Off book.
为谁做事?
For who?
州助理检察官查普曼
A.S.A. Chapman.
好了,在我去找首席法官之前
Okay, let's review this once more
我们再过一遍
before we bring it to the Chief judge.
你现在能做吗?
Are you able to do that now?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
-这样吧,你等我一下,杰拉德 -好的
-Actually, give me a minute, Gerard. -Sure.
我一周之前就把科特兹调走了 我不知道…
I pulled Cortez a week ago. I had no idea...
-他拿枪… -他还…
-He put a gun... -he was still...
指着我的卧底
...in my undercover's face.
我知道,对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
科特兹退休了
Cortez is retired.
-这份工作就是他的全部 -让我说清楚
-This job's all he's got. -Let me be clear.
我对米高科特兹没意见
I got no problem with Mike Cortez.
我犯了错,我道歉
I made a mistake. I apologize.
你还想要我说什么?
What else would you do you want me to say?
真♥相♥
The truth.
什么?
What?
17选区议员的位子
Seventeenth Ward Alderman seat.
米高是这么说的吗?他说我这么做是为了政♥治♥?
Is that what Mike said? I'm doing this for politics?
我自己的野心?
My own ambition?
怎么,说我把你当作傀儡吗?
What, I'm using you as a puppet?
好吧,随你怎么想,警长
Okay. Believe what you want, Sergeant.
听着…
Look...
你必须停止插手,让我做好我的工作
You need to back off and let me do my job.
好,我明白
Fine. Understood.
但愿我们的卧底没有被发现
Let's just hope to God we're not blown.
假交接是成功了
Hey. The dummy drop must've worked.
托利斯接到了莫拉莱斯的另一条信息
Torres got another text message from Morales to meet tonight
要求今晚10点在一个美容院见面
at a beauty salon at ten o'clock.
美容院?好
Beauty salon? Okay.
那里是什么情况?
What do we know about it?
我们知道那是小村的一家 家庭经营的店
We know it's a family owned shop in Little Village
和莫拉莱斯没有确切联♥系♥
with no real connection to Morales.
可能是制毒所、藏♥毒♥库 洗钱的地方,都有可能…
It could be a cut house, stash house, place to launder money...
我们会查出来的,继续挖
Well, we'll find out. Keep digging.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
极致美甲沙龙,全方位服务美容院
情况如何?
How's it looking?
还可以,沙展,东侧很安静
Not bad, Sarge. Pretty quiet on the east end.
哟,拳王,我们走!
Yo, Pacman! Let's go!
-我们上哪去?-快来…
-What are we doing? -Come on, come on.
等等,什么…
Wait, what...
我以为我们要…
I thought we were gonna...
游戏时间到了,小家伙
Game time, ninito.
要去采购了
We gonna go shopping.
会很有意思的!
This is gonna be fun!
这是要抢劫
It's a rip.
好了,没问题
Okay. We're good.
我们要行动吗?
Should we move in?
不行,太冒险了
We can't. It's too risky.
托利斯没有武器,所有人原地待命
Torres is unarmed, everybody, hold.
嘿…加班呢…
Hey, hey, hey, somebody's working late...
求求你!
Please!
跪下来
Get down here.
没问题
No problem.
不…我来管这个女人…
No, no! Hey, hey, hey... I... I got the bitch...
-你说什么?-你开枪,就会吸引警♥察♥
-What'd you say? -You shoot her, you draw heat.
对吗?我们是来找警♥察♥的吗?
Yeah? Is that why we're here?
不
No.
去拿吧,我来处理她
Go get that. I got her.
拿到了,来
I got it. Here.
算你走运我喜欢你,拳王
Lucky I like you, Pacman.
是啊
Yeah.
-别再像那样顶撞我 -好啦…
-Don't step like that again. -All right. All right.
好了,他们走了
All right. They're moving out.
金,奇云,跟远一点,亚当,进去
Kim, Kev, stay wide. Adam, get in there.
帮帮那个女士,看看她有没有事
Help that lady. See if she's okay.
收到
Copy.
天啊,我真喜欢这份工作
God, I love this job!
我们走…
Let's go. Let's go.
你就把这玩意儿放在这里?
You keeping this here?
一天左右吧,直到剩下的准备好
For a day or so, until the rest is ready.
你是说货吗?
You mean the product?
对,我是说货
Yeah, I mean the product.
你以为我们是在做果冻吗?
You think we making Jello?
我觉得我的工钱太少,老兄
Thinking I ain't getting paid enough, homie.
那你找莫拉莱斯谈,别找我
Hey. Talk to Morales, not me.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
一半的西区员警都被他收买♥♥了
Half the West Side po-po is in his pocket.
听到没
There you go.
这不就得了!
El es dueno de la ciudad!
划十字,感谢上帝,这不就得了!
Cross your heart, thank your God, el es dueno de la ciudad!
见鬼
Damn.
等等,你说收买♥♥了是什么意思?
What do you mean in his pocket?
莫拉莱斯很聪明
'Rales is smart.
他有一个客户是个新手警♥察♥的女友
Customer he had turned out to be a rookie cop's girl.
是个神经病瘾君子 但是那个警♥察♥恋爱了
Psycho junkie, but the cop was in love.
他知道了,利用这一点
He knew it, used it.
把那个警♥察♥拿捏得死死的
Owned that cop like a dog.
那个警♥察♥是谁?
What? Who is the cop?
你问太多了
You asking a lot of questions.
只是在长知识,老兄,没关系,兄弟
Just trying to learn, homie. That's all. Chill, bro.
那个警♥察♥早就不在了
That cop is long gone.
是吗?
Yeah.
但是不只如此,兄弟
But it doesn't stop there, bro.
你想要上一课吗?
You want a lesson?
找到一个你需要的人的秘密
Find a good secret of someone you're gonna need.
保守住
Hold on to it.
什么样的秘密?
Like what?
2018年那时候,莫拉莱斯因为 走私毒品的指控麻烦缠身
Back in eighteen, 'Rales was jammed up good on trafficking charges.
但是有个白人女检察官救了他
But this white bitch prosecutor saved his ass.
怎么救的?
Saved him how though?
秘密…
Secrets, secrets, secrets.
没了她
Without her,
莫拉莱斯今天晚上就只能 忍♥着屁♥股♥痛用塑胶餐具吃饭了
'Rales would be dining tonight with a plastic spoon and a sore ass.
那种事情你…
And that's the kind of thing you...
他说的是查普曼吗?
Is he talking about Chapman?
一定是
Must be.
我得接这个,准备好
I need to take this. Stay ready.
如果查普曼有牵连 她为什么让我们调查莫拉莱斯?
Why would Chapman put us on Morales if she was dirty?
嘿…
Yo...
这说不通
Doesn't add up...
你们好吗?
How you doing?
我是汉克博伊特,情报组的
Hank Voight, Intelligence.
你们吃什么?
What'd you guys go with?
醃肉配熏肉,屡试不爽
C.B. and pastrami. Never fails.
如果你想要位子,我们已经吃完了
We're all done here, you want the table?
其实,我想要和甘特警官说句话 可以吗?
Actually, I want to borrow Officer Gant for a minute. Is that okay?
你和他聊吧
You can keep him.
我也爱你,露柏斯
I love you too, Lopez.
外面见
I'll see you out there.
你好
Hey, man.
警长
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表