来了,你们还好吗?
Here you go. How ya'll doing?
嗨
Hi.
佐敦在教她什么?
What is Jordan teaching her?
合理冲撞,看到了吗?
How to check. You see that?
我早说过
I told you
她要是向佐敦学冰球 最后可能学会打群架
if she gonna learn hockey from him, he gonna teach her how to scrap.
有人说佐敦这个老师比我可靠
I've been told Jordan's a more legit teacher than I am.
的确是
That he is.
来吧,孩子
Come on, kid.
撞得不错
Nice hit!
非常棒
There you go!
伯吉呢,怎么没来?
Yo, what's up with Burge? She coming out?
不是,她…有预约了
Ah, no. She... got an appointment.
反正这件事她跟我说过
Just so you know, she did tell me about that.
-是吗?-是的
-Did she? -Mm-hmm.
好事啊,有进步
That's good. That's a step forward.
是啊,我还挺高兴听到的
All right. Glad to hear that.
是啊
Yeah.
你又不是第一天认识伯吉斯…
I don't know if you've ever met Burgess...
她一定会挺过去的
but she will get through it.
我知道
Nah, I know.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我很好,挺好的
Yeah. I'm good.
我努力不让玛凯拉知道这件事
I'm good. I'm just trying to keep Makayla out,
让她在金去治疗时有事做
keep her busy when Kim's got the therapy, the meetings.
孩子真可怜,这种事她听多了
That poor kid she's has had to understand way too much
会胡思乱想的
of this type of thing, ya know?
是啊
Yeah.
所以最好别知道,也是为了保护她
Got to keep her protected her from it.
当然
Got you.
呼!
"Whoo!"
-你做得真不错,玛凯 -嘿
-That's how you do it, Mack! -Hey!
佐敦,你可别哭啊
Jordan, stop crying man!
闭嘴,奇云
Shut up, Kev.
真要命
Son of a bitch.
怎么了?
Here we go. What happened?
我一个巡警朋友,在海希维奇
I got a Patrol buddy in Hegewisch.
遇上一个现场,想让我过去看看
He caught a scene Wants me to take a look.
去吧
Go.
去吧,她有我们在
Go. You know we got her.
好的
Yeah.
我们会送她回去的…
We gonna drop her off...
结束后会带她去吃糖果,好好玩一顿
hopped up on candy and chaos soon as we done.
感觉比我要做的事好玩多了
That sounds like way more fun than I'm about to do.
回见
See you later, bro.
注意安全
Be safe, dog.
玛凯拉
Makayla!
嗯?
Yeah?
听着
Hey, listen.
我得去上班了
I gotta go to work,
请奇云叔叔和佐敦送你回家好吗?
so you're gonna go home with Uncle Kev and Jordan, okay?
好的
Okay.
-一会儿见 -一会儿见
-I'll see you later -See you later.
安全第一
Be safe.
吉瑞,你还好吗?
Gerry. How we doin', man?
嘿,谢谢你过来,算我欠你的
Hey. Thanks for coming out. I owe you.
你还好吗?家人都好吗?
You good? Family good?
还好,你呢?
Yeah. You?
卡门叫我睡沙发了…
Carmen's got me sleeping on the couch...
但我苦中作乐,买♥♥了个新沙发
...but I've made the best of it. Bought a new couch.
妙啊
Well played.
客套话说够了吗?
That enough pleasantries?
你总是这么让人如沐春风,吉瑞,是啊
Always such a social gem, Gerry. Yes, it is.
你们抓到什么了?
What'd you catch?
问题就在这里,我也不知道 所以想找你过来看看
That's the thing, I don't know. Thought you could take a look.
法医困在别的现场了
"M.E.'s" stuck at another site.
到底什么时候能来这里看尸体
I don't know when they're gonna get down here
我也不知道
to take a look at the bodies.
尸体?
Bodies?
邻居报♥警♥说闻到了臭味
The neighbors called in a smell.
我跟拍档过来后,就这样了
Partner and I found them like this.
没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry.
感觉像是谋杀现场
Felt like a murder-suicide to me.
我的拍档想要装甲队过来,但…
Partner wanted to call in the cavalry, but uh,
我觉得最好避开媒体
thought I should avoid the media.
他们像是窒息而死
Looks like they choked to death.
来吧
Come on.
警官,帮我个忙…让这些人退后
Officer, do me a favor... clear these people back.
好的,来吧,快,后退
Yeah. Come on. Let's go. Back up.
吉瑞,你查过隔壁这座楼吗?
Gerry, you run this building next door?
这地方已经废弃多年了
Yeah, place has been abandoned for years.
不,你看报纸是新糊上去的
Nah, see these papers are recent.
等等,亚当,出什么事了?这里有问题吗?
Whoa, whoa, Adam, what's going on? We good with this?
有人在这里制毒
Someone's cooking meth in here.
烟雾泄漏到了楼上
Fumes leaked upstairs.
咖啡滤纸,塑胶管材,丙烷…
Coffee filters, plastic tubing, propane...
那户人家必死无疑
that family didn't stand a chance.
我们得走了,来吧
We should get out of here. Come on.
需要疏散邻居,呼叫危害物质小队
We need to clear out the neighbors, get Hazmat on the horn.
好
Uh-huh.
好吧,什么情况?
All right. Where are we at?
这户人家姓斯奈德
"I.D.'d" the family as the Snyders.
死亡时间大概48小时前左右
Time of death, forty-eight hours, give or take.
法医初步鉴定出了死因
"M.E.'s" preliminary has cause of death
氢碘气体窒息而亡
as asphyxiation from hydriodic gas.
死法很残忍♥
So, brutal way to go.
制毒所出了事故,发生泄漏了吗?
Meth lab made a mistake? A leak?
制毒时出了差错,烟雾泄漏到楼上
Something went sideways during a cook, fumes leaked upstairs.
清空整个制毒所 对这些人来说算是损失惨重
Must've been bad enough for these guys to clear out the whole lab...
物资,设备,毒品几乎全没了
supplies, equipment, product. Nearly everything's gone.
沙展,来看看这个
Sarge, you're gonna want to see this.
我们排查了该区域的所有监视器 数量不多
We're running every camera in the area, there aren't many,
但有一路巴士正好经过这里 拍下了这一幕…
but there's a bus route that runs right by here. Caught this...
这是萨曼莎贝克
That's Samantha Beck...
出现在制毒所
at a meth lab.
马田,洁莎,乔斯奈德
Martin, Jessa, Joe Snyder.
今早被冰♥毒♥副产品室息而亡
Found dead this morning from meth by-product.
乔,他只有十岁
Joe here, he was only ten.
斯奈德一家在去年陷入困境
Last year, the Snyders, they fell on tough times.
一直在避难所之间辗转
They bounced from shelter to shelter
直到发现了那间非法公♥寓♥
until they found that illegal apartment.
条件并不理想,也不符合规定…
Obviously wasn't ideal, wasn't up to code...
但至少是个房♥子,又逢芝加哥的寒冬
but it had walls, roof. It's winter in Chicago...
他们就把那里当做了家
So, they made it a home.
不幸的是
Unfortunately that home
房♥子和一个制毒所在同一层
shared a floor with a meth lab.
斯奈德一家很有可能对此毫不知情
Now, the best guess is the Snyders were unaware
直到那里出了问题
until the lab had problems.
法医认为他们闻到烟雾后曾试图逃脱
"M.E." thinks that they smelled the fumes, tried to get out,
但有毒物质快他们一步
but the poison got to them first.
贝克家族一直都与此相关吗?
And whole time this connects to the Becks?
至少跟萨曼莎相关
To Samantha at least.
萨曼莎贝克,和她父亲理查
Samantha Beck and her father, Richard...
我们见过他们 是在萨曼莎一个月前被绑♥架♥的时候
we met them about a month ago when Samantha was abducted.
绑匪和毒品界有关系
The Kidnappers had ties to the meth world,
他们把她的赎金定在了一百万美元
and they ransomed her for a million dollars,
但是老爸拒绝付钱
but dear old Dad refused to pay.
尽管他名下有两个海外账户
Even though he had two offshore accounts in his name,
他还是没有屈服
still, he didn't blink.
这可能就是原因
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表