有多次暴♥力♥袭击和劫车记录…
Got a couple of violent pinches for Agg assault and a carjacking...
将司机拖出车外,差点殴打致死
dragged the driver out, beat him, nearly killed him.
与这起劫案很像
Sounds like our jacking.
没错
Exactly.
手法一样,但没有证据
Same "M.O.," No evidential proof.
这两人相识于少年棒球队
These two have known each other since little league.
六年级时他们一起抢劫过球队的小卖♥♥部
In sixth grade they robbed the team concession stand together.
这肯定不是编的
I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
一人带头,另一个就会行动
Where one goes, the other follows.
从理论上来看
Yeah, and on paper,
两人都很有嫌疑,沙展
they both look good for it, Sarge,
但正如伯吉斯所说,我们现在没有证据
but like Burgess said right now, we got no evidence to prove it.
嗯
Hm.
老大
Hey, Boss.
你过来做什么?我不是要你好好睡一觉吗?
What are you doing here? I told you to get some sleep.
我知道,我会试试…
Yeah, I know, I'll try...
我是过来下载监听设备内容的 刚上来时普拉特给我了
I just came to download my "C.O.H." Platt handed me up on the way up.
好
Okay.
资讯中心搜到了你们的疑犯亚里萨…
"C-PIC" got a hit on your guy Ariza...
他住在他侄女名下一栋房♥内
he's got a house in his niece's name.
地点在达门和卡勒顿路口
Huh. Place is on Damen and Cullerton.
离抛尸地点只有20分钟的路
That's twenty minutes from where the body was dropped.
他可能就是在这里中的枪,申请搜查令
That might be where he was shot. Secure a warrant.
我们来这里搜查
Let's search the place.
芝加哥警署
Chicago "P.D.!"
家里有人吗?
Anybody home?
进去吧,奇云
All right, Kev.
芝加哥警署
Chicago "P.D."
芝加哥警署,有人在家吗?
Chicago "P.D." Anyone home?
好吧,金、奇云…
All right, Kim, Kev...
我去搜查地下室
I'll take the basement.
好,我们来清查其他房♥间
Okay, let's clear the rest.
有发现吗?
Got anything?
没
No.
没什么可疑之处
Looks clean.
看来亚里萨朋友不少啊
Guess Ariza had a lot of friends.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯,我很好
Yeah. I'm all right.
我去看看后面
I'll check the back.
只找到一样东西
Only thing I found
抽屉里一把九毫米手♥枪♥,没有登记在案
was this unregistered nine-millimeter in a drawer.
也没有强行闯入或挣扎的痕迹
No sign of forced entry or a struggle.
没有乱翻的痕迹
They didn't toss the place.
也似乎什么都没丢
Nothing seems to be missing.
没有血迹、漂白剂、和弹壳的痕迹 亚里萨不是在这里被杀的
No blood, bleach, shell casings. Ariza wasn't killed here.
车♥库♥是空的,但我找到一把 凌志的备用钥匙
Garage is empty, but I found an extra fob for a Lexus.
序号♥与亚里萨前妻的车相符
Serial number matches Ariza's ex-wife's vehicle.
可能就是他们昨晚开的车
Hmm. Could've been what they were driving it last night.
那就去调出定位纪录,找到那辆车
So, get into the "G.P.S." Let's find that car.
汉克,亚里萨以前是托利斯的街区老大
Hank, Ariza used to run Torres's neighborhood.
他没告诉你他们可能认识吗?
He tell you if he ever knew him?
他说跟亚里萨不熟,为什么这么问?
He says he barely knew him. Why?
没什么
No reason.
嗯…
Yeah...
那辆车昨晚9点56分停在这里
Car parked here at nine-fifty-six last night.
好,那我们逐一排查这条街的地址吗?
All right. We run the addresses on this block?
但只有一栋房♥子最可疑
Yeah, but the only house
就是拐角的那一家
that really matters is that one around the corner.
收到过放歌♥扰民投诉,多次报♥警♥
Loud music complaints, multiple in-service calls,
那里常常开派对
it's a party house.
会是个藏匿屋吗?
Stash house?
有可能,但我想不通
Could be. But I don't understand
亚里萨为什么要去对手的藏匿屋
why Ariza would visit a rival stash house.
好吧,厄普顿跟我去开车
All right, Upton and I will take the car.
你们三人去房♥子周围看看
You three do a walk-by. Check it out.
有枪!
Gun!
5021大卫,请求支援
Fifty-twenty-one David. Ten-one. Ten-one.
南霍曼大道1021号♥有人向警♥察♥开枪!
Shots fired at police at ten-twenty-one South Homan!
收到,发生交火,现在加派增援
Copy that, shots fired. Back up en route.
伯吉斯!
Burgess!
奇云!
Kev!
我掩护你,伯吉!
I got you, Burg!
上!
Go!
警♥察♥,我来了…
Police, I got you. I got you.
5021海洋
Five-zero-two-one Ocean.
南霍曼大道1021号♥有名女子中枪
I got a woman shot at ten-twenty-one South Homan.
派救护车过来
Send an ambulance.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
有我在
I got you.
去左边
Going left.
芝加哥警署,放下武器!
Chicago "P.D." Drop your weapon!
尸体运走前你都要守在这里
Stay with her until her body's removed.
是,长官
Yes, Sir.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不
No.
不好
No, I'm not.
沙展
Sarge.
确认了枪手身份
Got an "I.D." on the shooter.
罗拔图卡斯蒂略
Roberto Castillo.
来塔尔蛇长♥期♥成员
Long time Letal member.
他不想让我们上来是有原因的
There's a reason he didn't want us here.
这里有点三八的弹壳
Uh-huh, three-eighty shells right here.
跟亚里萨身上取出的子弹一样
Same slugs pulled out of Ariza.
无明显血迹 但他们当时在清理谋杀现场
And there's no visible blood, but they were cleaning up a murder site.
沙发上面还找到了手♥机♥,已解锁
Found this cellphone under the couch. It's unlocked.
似乎是亚里萨的
Looks like it belongs to Ariza.
里面发现他与一个叫卢普的女人 发过多条信息
Multiple text messages between him and a woman named "Loop."
两人多次调情后
Lots of flirtation back and forth,
她要他昨晚10点来这里一起参加派对
and then she said to meet her here at ten "P.M." last night to party.
她说“我们找找乐子疯狂一下”
She said, "Let's have fun. Get crazy."
是她把他钓过来的,是美人计
She baited him. It was a honey-trap.
我认识一个卢普 这是米娅拉莫斯的昵称
I know a "Loop." It's a nickname for Mia Ramos.
我们小时候都这么叫她
We used to call her that when we were kids.
她的中间名是卢佩…
Her middle name's Lupe...
我能看看吗?
Can I see?
口气像她
Yeah. Sounds like her.
她色♥诱♥了亚里萨
She lured Ariza.
一定是她留那张字条给我
She must've left me that note.
但丁,等等
Dante. Wait up.
确定要一个人去吗?
You sure you want to go solo?
我可以跟你一起
I can back you up.
不用了,最好我一个人去
No, it'll be better if I'm alone.
米娅想告诉我
Mia wanted me to know.
我可以把她带来问话
I can get her to come in.
好吧,我…我知道我们还不太熟
Okay. hey, look... I know you're still new to us,
但你有什么需要,我随叫随到
but if you need something, I'll be there.
好吗?
Okay?
关于这个案子和亚里萨的事 还有其他要告诉我的吗?
Is there anything else I should know, about this case... Ariza?
没有
No.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
丹尼,你到底在做什么?
Dany, What the hell is going on?
-我不想在你妈面前说这事 -把你的手拿开
-I'm not talking in front of your Ma. -Drop your hand off me.
那张纸条,米娅
The note, Mia.
你车上的那张吗?
The one on your car?
别这样,别跟我装傻
Don't do that. Don't play dumb with me.
我知道是你写的
I know you wrote it.
我现在只能带你进局了
And now I have to bring you in.
不,不行…
No, no, you don't...
对,你觉得我们推测不出来… 纸条是你放的吗?
Yeah. Did you think we weren't going to figure it out... that you left it?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表