Doesn't look like there's anyone's inside.
伊森汉利?
Ethan Hanley?
亚当…
Adam...
芝加哥警署!
Chicago "P.D.!"
好吧,我下去看看
All right, I'm going down.
楼下安全
It's clear downstairs.
楼上安全
Clear up top.
他就是另一个罪犯
He's our second offender.
露比跟强♥奸♥她的男人成了拍档
Ruby's working with the man she accused of rape.
哇哦
Wow.
棕色粗呢大衣 跟犯罪现场看到的那件吻合
Tan duffel matches make and model from previous crime scenes.
衣服和鞋子也是
Same goes for clothes shoes.
伊森呢?
And Ethan?
没发现人
I have no sign of him.
我已经发出了调查警报 对他的车发出全境通告
I got an investigative alert, a BOLO out on his car.
很好
You got it.
监控了他的信♥用♥卡♥消费
Alerts on his credit cards.
邻居说伊森跟一个金发年轻女人住一起
So, neighbor says Ethan lives with a young blonde,
她很沉默寡言
hardly talks, keeps to herself,
邻居从六张照片中认出了露比
just "I.D.'d" Ruby off a six pack.
所以露比和她指控强♥奸♥的男人 一起生活,还一起作案
So, Ruby is living and robbing with the man she accused of rape.
伊森没被起诉,因为露比撤回证词了
Well, Ethan was never charged because Ruby recanted.
他们之前是酒吧同事
So, they were working together before
之后还继续一起工作
and continue to work together after.
所以他们一直都在一起
So, they've been around each other the whole time.
朝夕相处,她每天都能见到他
Close proximity, she saw him every day.
可能也继续被他强♥奸♥
Yeah. So, the rape probably continued.
酒吧关门后,伊森开始抢劫
The bar shut down, Ethan started jacking joints,
把她也变成同伙
got her into it.
这个女孩无处可去,没地方求救
This girl had nowhere to go, no place to get help,
挣扎无门,可能疼痛到麻痹了
she was probably drowning, trapped, numb.
索性大脑关闭了
So, she turned off.
她可能完全都没意识到自己在做什么
You know, she might not even be fully aware of what she's doing.
如果露比真的参与了六次残忍♥抢劫
Look, Ruby participated in six brutal robberies.
或许有心理因素的影响
Bad circumstances may have gotten her there,
但她确实在现场
but I mean, she was there.
好,我们好好查一下伊森 把这里好好翻翻
All right, let's dig into Ethan, rip this place apart.
找出他会逃到哪里去
Figure out where the hell he'd run.
再去给露比施压
And press Ruby again.
要她说出他的下落
Make her tell you where he is.
在哪里?
Where?
我会一直问下去的,露比…
The question's not gonna change, Ruby...
你得告诉我伊森在哪里
you have to tell me where Ethan is.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你四年前
Four years ago,
曾指控伊森占士汉利强♥奸♥
you accused Ethan James Hanley of rape.
我们读了整个案宗
I read the whole file.
你说他在你下班之后侵犯你
You said he forced himself on you after your closing shift at work,
你说他威胁说敢尖叫就打你
threatened to beat you if you screamed.
然后他强♥奸♥了你
And then he raped you.
不
No.
我说谎了
I lied,
那不是强♥奸♥
it wasn't rape,
我已经告诉警♥察♥了
and I told the cops that.
你为什么要在这种事上撒谎?
Why would you lie about something like that?
我觉得他确实强♥奸♥了你
I think it did happen.
我觉得你之前说的是实话
And I think you told the truth.
我不知道是警♥察♥不愿相信你
I don't know if the cops didn't believe you,
还是伊森威胁了你…
or Ethan threatened something...
我不知道你撤回证词的原因
I don't know why you recanted.
但我相信此事的确发生了…
But I believe it did happen...
不,没有,没有发生 我也不想再多说了
No. It didn't. It didn't happen, and I have nothing else to say.
露比
Ruby,
你将面临多项罪行指控 包括持城抢劫,袭击凶杀
you're looking at multiple armed robbery charges, assault, homicide,
以及谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂罪
attempted murder of a police officer,
你会死在监狱里的
you'll die in prison of these charges.
无所谓
Fine.
露比,救救自己
Ruby, help yourself.
告诉我伊森在哪里
Just tell me where Ethan is.
你别想让我歪曲事实
You're not gonna get me to say something that isn't true.
我不想跟你说了
I'm not talking to you.
也没什么可说的了
I have nothing else to say.
她还是不想说
She still won't talk.
感觉就像她每次
It's like she backs away every time
一想到伊森整个人就缩了回去
she gets close to even thinking about what happened with Ethan.
好吧,伊森这人我们还有什么发现?
All right. So, what else do we have on Ethan?
我们能证实
Well, we do have confirmation
他衣服上的血绝对来自于
that the blood on his clothes were definitely blood
上次抢劫案的受害者
from the victims of the last robbery.
但我们不知道他在哪里
But we don't have anything on his location.
全境通告发出去了,还没有回应 他的电♥话♥关机
And "BOLO" hasn't turned up anything. His phone's off.
信♥用♥卡♥也没用
No hits on his credit cards.
厄普顿带着卧底去他家蹲点
Upton and the "U.C.'s" are sitting on his place
以防他回家
in case he comes back around.
这家伙或许埋伏得很好 或许已经跑路了
That man is either laying real low, or he's already skipped town.
好,那我们就查查伊森的过去
Alright, so let's just dig into Ethan's history.
哈蒙德医生
你好,确认明日的约诊 你打算带亚当来吗?
他过去几个月的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
charges he's made on his card the past few months,
查查停车罚单…
parking tickets...
看他经常去哪里
could lead back to a place he frequents,
以前的住处,所有登记过的住处
old properties, "L.K.A.'s" linked to his name,
他会向哪些人求助要钱
associates he'd go to for help, for cash.
我有个主意,不如我们起诉露比
Look, why don't you go ahead and charge Ruby.
也许她在指控下会开口
Maybe the charges will scare her into talking.
沙展
Sarge,
我想先跟露比再做一件事
I'm trying one more thing with Ruby first.
我不想来这里
I don't want to be here.
来吧,露比,很快的
Come on. We'll be real quick.
你们这样是白费力气,什么都不会改变
We don't need to do this, it's not gonna do anything.
我们只能对你提出起诉了 既然你没有协助破案…
We're gonna have to charge you, and I won't be able to say you helped...
这就表示你要为这一切坐大牢了
which means you'll do time for all of it.
这可是无期徒刑,露比
It's a life sentence, Ruby.
你们早就告诉我了
You already told me all that.
我知道
I know.
我知道,我想给你一次
I know and I wanted to give you one last chance
最后正视它的机会
to look it in the eye.
这是你以前工作的地方
This is where you used to work.
你和伊森
You and Ethan.
然后有天晚上
And then, one night,
发生了件可怕的事
a terrible thing happened.
你的生活从此被分为
A terrible thing that split your life in two.
前后两部分
Into a before and an after.
在这之后,你做出的每个决定
I think that every decision you made after that was just to survive.
都是为了活下去
And you did.
我都说了,这里什么都没发生
I told you nothing happened here.
露比,你能够面对,我知道你可以
Ruby, you can confront this, I know that you can.
我会帮你争取认罪协议 我保证,好吗?
And I'm gonna get you a deal. I promise, okay?
我会保护你的安全
I will keep you safe.
你再也不用见他了,我一定会帮你
You'll never have to see him again, I will get you help.
但你必须告诉我
But you've gotta talk to me.
告诉我他的下落
You've gotta tell me where'd he run.
这里什么都没发生
Nothing happened here.
我说过我不想、也不会再说了
I said I didn't want to talk anymore, and I don't.
我要找律师
Get me a lawyer.
不行
No.
我要律师,好吗?给我找个律师
I want a lawyer, okay? Get me a lawyer.
你被关了这么久 随时都可以要求律师
You could have asked for a lawyer this whole time,
你知道这一点,但你没提出要求
I know that you know that, and you didn't.
我觉得你是想开口的
I think that you want to talk,
我觉得你累了,你想好起来…
I think you're tired, I think you want to feel better...
-我没有… -露比…
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表