Sergeant.
所以我能帮你什么忙吗?
So, how can I help you?
2018年…
Twenty-eighteen --
你执行过一次保护任务
you were on a protective detail,
线人是汤维拉尔,是莫拉莱斯的案子
the informant was Tom Villar. It was the Morales case.
维拉尔从安全屋消失
Villar disappeared from the safe house.
我以为那件事早就盖棺定论了
I thought we put that to bed a long time ago.
维拉尔,他从窗户逃出去了
Villar, he snuck out the window.
我不是来指责你的
I'm not here to point fingers.
你懂吗?
You understand?
好吧
All right.
听着,我看过你们的纪录
Look, I read your logs.
州助理检察官两星期内 拜访了维拉尔11次
A.S.A. Chapman visited Villar eleven times in two weeks.
我怎么会知道
I wouldn't know.
我只是想要保护证人
I was just trying to protect a witness.
嗯
Mm.
我得出去巡逻了
Look, I got to get back out there.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿,卜,坐下
Bob, look... sit down.
拜托,坐下
Please. Sit down.
好
Okay.
查普曼在那个案子上出了问题
Something went down with Chapman on that case.
你知道发生了什么事
You know what happened.
我不知道
I don't.
卜,不管是什么事
Bob, whatever it is,
只要你和我坦白,我就会护着你
if you come clean with me, I will have your back.
她在安全屋过夜了
She spent the night at the safe house.
你在场吗?
You were there?
我算得出来
I did the math.
所以维拉尔才在那天晚上溜出去吗?
And that's why Villar snuck out the night you lost him?
他是去见查普曼吗?
He was going to see Chapman?
对
Yeah.
警长
Sergeant?
很晚了,出事了吗?
It's late, everything all right?
我需要和你聊聊
I need a sec.
好啊,请进
Yeah. Come on in.
你想喝点什么吗?
You want something to drink?
不了
No.
你和汤维拉尔熟吗?
How well did you know Tom Villar?
你是怎么知道的?
How'd you find out?
所以是真的了?
It's true?
是
Yes.
他是你的线人
He was your informant.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know.
你想和我说的任何话
And anything you want to say to me,
我都已经责怪过我自己了
I've already said to myself.
法学院不教你和你的主要证人上♥床♥
They don't teach you to screw your star witness at law school.
我很清楚我逾越的界限
I'm well aware of every single line I crossed.
我只是打算问你发生了什么
I was just going to ask you what happened.
我当时刚刚成为首席检察官
I had just been upped to first chair.
一天14小时
Fourteen-hour days.
早上谋杀犯向我吐口水
I had murderers spitting on me in the morning.
晚上受害者抱着我流眼泪
Weeping victims hugging me at night.
我当时单身,压力大…
I was single, I was stressed...
孤独
Lonely.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们在一起度过了很多夜晚 梳理证据、准备
We spent a lot of long nights going over evidence, prepping.
他是个正派的人,好人
He was a decent man. Good.
他为莫拉莱斯工作
He ended up working for Morales
是因为他想要偿还 他兄弟吸毒欠下的债务
because he was trying to pay off his brother's drug debts...
对不起,继续说
That's all right. Keep going.
那件事鲁莽又愚蠢…
It was reckless and stupid, but...
但是他能让我开怀大笑
he made me laugh.
情绪得到了抒发,你明白吗?
He made it okay to have a goddamned emotion, you know?
每个清醒的时刻我都努力 屏蔽情感,好让自己…
I spend every waking hour shutting them off so I can do this job...
做好工作
do it well.
和他在一起…就不一样
And I... I was different with him.
我会辞职的
I'll resign.
不
No.
你没必要那么做
You don't have to do that.
我不打算告诉任何人
I'm not planning on telling anyone.
为什么?
Why?
听着,我得走了
Look, I got to go.
好吗?有新情况我会告诉你的
Okay? I'll loop you in with updates.
怎么了,托利斯?
All right, what's up, Torres?
朗佐刚打电♥话♥给我了
Yeah. Lonzo called me.
他要把丙酮带到一家西区的汽修厂
He's bringing the Acetone to a car repair shop on the West Side.
他想要我一小时内赶过去
He wants me there in an hour.
莫拉莱斯呢?
What about Morales?
他说他也会来
He said he's coming too.
一定是制毒所
It's got to be the Cut House.
我就知道
I know it.
好,带着针孔摄像头
Okay, get on a pin-cam.
我们要尽全力让莫拉莱斯 跟那批毒品扯上关系
We need everything we can to put Morales with that amount of dope.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
有地址吗?
You got an address?
西格兰大道4920号♥
Four-nine-twenty West Grand.
好,干得漂亮
All right. Good work.
喂,小心点
Hey, careful.
别毛毛躁躁的
Stop bouncing around, bro.
怎么回事,莫拉莱斯要来这里
So, what... Morales, comes here and inspects this
看我们完工了没吗?
when we're done or what?
干♥你♥的活吧,拳王
Just stick to the job, Pacman.
该来的时候他就会来了
He'll be here when he gets here.
三小时了,这家伙在哪里?
Three hours in. Where is this guy?
奇云,看到莫拉莱斯了吗?
Kev, any sign of Morales?
没有,沙展,除了大肥老鼠 什么人都没看到
No, we ain't got nothing but some big-ass rats, Sarge.
这毒品量真不少
That's a lot of dope.
你觉得有多少?
How much you think?
最少两百万
Two million minimum.
如果卖♥♥价高也许三百万
Three if they get greedy.
判他90年都够了
Enough for ninety years.
好了,装货吧
All right, load them up.
有四队人等着散货呢
We got four hungry crews waiting.
莫拉莱斯呢?
What about Morales?
他怎么了?
What about him?
他还来吗?
Is he coming?
我想让他看看我能做到
I want to show him I can do this.
他忙着呢
He got busy.
别担心,我会告诉他你可以的
Don't worry. I'll tell him you did good.
这么一大批毒品不能放出去吧
We can't let this much dope walk.
我们唯一的方法就是抓住朗佐让他指证
Our only play is to bust Lonzo, get him to flip.
怎么办?
What's up?
上不上?
Are we moving?
好吧,出动,抓住托利斯
All right. Move in. Take down Torres.
别让人看出来他是卧底
Do not blow his cover!
芝加哥警署,举起手来!
Chicago P.D.! Put your hands up!
把手举起来,我说了,举起手来
Put 'em up! I said put your hands up!
你们无处可逃了,把毒砖放下
Nowhere to go. Drop the bricks.
看看这下谁是屁脸小丑了
Who's the ass-clown now?
靠车站着
Get up against the car.
别动
Stay right there.
交给我吧
All right. I got him.
我送他进去
I'll bring him.
把所有货登记上
Log all this.
你去处理另一个
Handle that second offender.
你们要带我去哪里?
Where you taking me?
21分局,如果你够聪明 那就跟我们合作
Twenty-first District. If you're smart you'll work with us.
州助理检察官查普曼会在那里吗?
A.S.A. Chapman gonna be there?
谁?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表