好吧,那我们要小心行事
Alright. Listen to me. We move real careful.
奇云,金…进去吧
Kev, Kim... get in there,
把路带出来,我们其他人负责包围
get Lew out The rest of us will surround.
一旦把路带出来确保他安全 我们就冲进去
We crash once we've got Lew out and he's safe.
没有免费的东西,我需要…
There ain't nothin' free. I need...
我懂
I got you.
我懂,我有东西能让你撑过今天 我有两个
I got you. I got something to hold you off today. I got two.
两个?你打算待多久?
Two? How long you planning on staying?
两个星期
Two weeks.
我需要的时间比两个星期多
I'm gonna need more than two weeks.
两个星期,我需要…
I'm gonna need uh... two weeks,
我至少需要五个星期吧
I'm gonna need at least like, five.
我需要足够的时间度过难关
I just need enough, you know, just to tie me over.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
没什么,只是…看看周围
Nothing, man. It's just... all of it.
我只是想要试着谈判
You know it's just... I'm just trying to negotiate.
放开他!
Let him go!
-退后!-保持冷静,快离开
-Back up! -Stay calm. Stay calm. Go.
一切都乱了
All hell's breaking loose.
好,我们控制了东侧出口
Okay, we got the east side exit.
我们移♥动♥到酒吧后面,我会在那里掩护
We're moving to the back of the bar, I'll hold down there.
放下刀子!放开他!
Drop the knife! Let him go!
退后,警♥察♥!
Get back, pig!
-快点!-拜托,放开我!
-Come on! -Come on, man. Get off me!
放开他!
Let him go!
我没事,快点
I'm okay. I'm okay. Come on.
退后,警♥察♥!
Get back, pig!
放下刀子!放开他!
Drop it! Let him go!
退后!
Get back!
放下刀子!放开他!
Drop that knife! Let him go!
放下武器!放下!
Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下你们的枪!
Put your guns down!
让我离开,不然他死定了!
I'm walking out of here, or he's dead!
放下刀子!
Drop the knife!
放下刀子!
Drop the knife!
5021,我们在51街和艾许兰这里 拘留一名罪犯
Fifty-twenty-one, got an offender in custody at Five One and Ashland...
一名平民受伤,请派救护车和警车
one civilian injured, roll an ambo and some cars.
收到,5021 救护车和后援正赶过去
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one. Ambo and back up en route.
嘿,我抓到他了
Hey, I got him.
他需要好好缝合
He needs real stitches.
好的,让我跟他谈一下
Okay. Let me talk to him for a second.
好
Okay.
我需要你快速清楚地说明
I need you to make sense and talk fast at the same time.
你到底在那里做什么?
What the hell were you doing in there?
因为你已经很清楚地表明了…
You know, you made it real clear...
你不会为奥斯卡做任何事情
you weren't gonna do a damn thing for Oscar.
所以,我做了
So, I did.
我跟一个老牢友谈过…
I talked to an old "cellie"...
他告诉我扎帕塔罗在找地方暂时栖身
he told me Zapataro was looking for a place to lay low.
所以我找到了他
So, I found him.
我告诉他,如果他给我一些毒品 我就给他一个藏身之地
I told him I'd give him a place to hide, if he'd give me some dope.
那就是你需要的对吧?
I mean, that's what you need right?
证明那些毒品是他在卖♥♥的
To prove those drugs were his product?
一个毒品样本就能证明这一点
A sample of dope "woulda" done that.
你打算什么时候告诉我这个计划,路?
When the hell when you gonna give me that plan, Lew?
说啊?
Huh?
我们没有做任何纪录
We don't have any of that on the books.
你差点就违反了假释条件 情况可能会变得更糟
You could have violated your parole, and that could have been a lot worse.
你有拿到毒品吗?
Did you even get the dope?
没有…
No...
因为你阻止了我
'cause you stopped me.
所以,我们有什么证据能证明 那些毒品是扎帕塔罗的?
So, we got anything to prove those drugs belonged to Zapataro?
有什么证据吗?
Anything at all?
那把枪呢?
And that gun?
有什么证据?
Anything?
不,我想不会有
No, I didn't think so.
我们都为那孩子尽了全力
We both did real good for the kid.
你和警♥察♥打斗
You fought with the police,
你用刀子抵住一个人的喉咙
you held a knife to a man's throat.
我告诉你,你不管怎样都会坐牢
I mean, you're gonna do time no matter what happens.
那我们还要谈什么?
So, what do we have to talk about?
你儿子,奥斯卡
Your son, Oscar.
我们不希望他也去坐牢
We don't want him doing time, too.
这和我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
大有关系
Everything.
他是你的孩子
He's your kid.
我们知道是你的枪杀死了马力克汤臣
We know it was your gun that killed Malik Thompson.
我们知道那袋子里的毒品是你的
We know it was your dope in that bag.
你只要承认了,奥斯卡就能回家
You just got to tell us that's right and Oscar goes home.
不,那不是我的
Nope. Wasn't mine.
别这样
Don't do that.
不是我的,通通都不是
It wasn't mine. None of it.
听我说…
Listen to me...
无论如何,你都要坐牢
You're gonna do time, regardless.
我们现在给你一个机会
We're giving you a layup right now.
让你儿子回家好好过日子
It ain't gonna cost you a damn thing to just let your son go home,
不会让你付出任何代价
and have a full life.
你以为我会承认新的指控?
You think I'm admitting to new charges?
他是你的孩子,你的儿子啊
That is your boy. That's your son.
我知道你以为这对我很重要
I know you think that means something to me.
并非如此
It doesn't.
所以,我厘清一下…
So, let me get this straight...
你要让你12岁的孩子替你服刑
you're gonna let your twelve-year-old boy do time for you?
这是你的打算?
That's your decision.
我想是吧
I guess so.
嗯
Hm.
有什么发现吗?
So, what do we got?
没有新东西
Nothing new.
我们尝试了州实验室,缉毒局
We tried the state lab, "D.E.A."
都没办法把那批毒品 跟之前的案件连起来
We can't tie the insignia on the dope or the cut to any previous cases.
枪也没办法
Weapon's a bust, too.
就是一把街头常见的枪… 被转手了很多次
It's a street gun... it's bought and sold a dozen times.
DNA也没有查到新证据
And no new hits on "D.N.A."
我们已经没戏唱了
We're at the bottom of the barrel.
沙展…
Sarge...
还有一个人可以告诉我们真♥相♥
we still got one person that can hand us the truth.
我想和奥斯卡单独待一会
Yeah. I need a minute alone with Oscar.
我不知道这样好不好
I don't know about that.
你可以待在观察室里
You can stay right there in the observation room,
你可以看到所有影像
you'll have it all on video.
随时都能进来阻止我
Come in and stop me whenever you need to.
拜托了
Please.
时间到了,奥斯卡
Time's up, Oscar.
你♥爸♥爸在走廊那头
Your dad's down the hall.
他要被逮捕了
He's getting arrested.
我们也将不得不逮捕你…
And we're going to have to arrest you, too...
除非你告诉我们那袋毒品和枪的真♥相♥
unless you give us the truth about the bag of drugs and the gun.
那些是你♥爸♥爸的
They were your dad's.
不,那些是我的
No, they were mine.
奥斯卡,我要让你看个东西
Oscar, I need you to see something.
好吗?
Okay?
我给你看这个不是为了伤害你
And I'm not showing you this to hurt you.
我只是不希望你变成少年犯
I just want to save you from a life of juvie.
不希望你认为那个男人配得上当你♥爸♥爸
I want to save you from a life of thinking that that man deserves you.
不是我的,通通都不是
It wasn't mine. None of it.
听我说…
Listen to me...
无论如何,你都要坐牢
You're gonna do time, regardless.
我们现在给你一个机会
We're giving you a layup right now.
让你儿子回家好好过日子
It ain't gonna cost you a damn thing to just let your son go home,
不会让你付出任何代价
and have a full life.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表