你要是告诉我真♥相♥,我的赢面会更大
I think I have a better chance if you tell me the truth.
不行
No.
李,你必须…
Lee, you have to...
李,他们来了
Lee, they're here.
你必须告诉我
You have to tell me.
不
No.
你告诉我,我才能利用这个资讯
You have to tell me so that I can use it
想个办法出来,快说…
and I can figure something out. Just tell...
不
No.
时间到了
Time's up.
我的钱呢?
Okay. Where's my money?
-不… -我不能说
-No, no, no, -No.
-我的钱呢?-求求你…
-Where's my money? -Please. No, stop...
-我的钱在哪里呢?-等等,别着急
-Where's my money? -It's okay, it's okay.
他会说的,一定会说
He'll talk. He'll talk.
-在哪里?-拜托了
-Where? -Please.
不说是吧?
No?
伊莱,带他起来
Eli, get him up.
不要…
No. No, no, no...
-把绳子剪了 -我真的不能说
-Cut his side. -I can't tell you!
-我们去浴缸里解决 -不…
-We're doing it over the tub. -No. No, no, no...
求求你!
Please!
-如果他想… -他会开口的!他会说的…
-If Lee wants to... -He'll tell you! He'll tell...
拜托!
Please!
不要,我…
No, I...
让我打个电♥话♥…
I'll call somebody. I'll call somebody.
我会叫人把钱送过来
I'll have them bring you the money.
不!
No!
这事她到底知不知道?
Does she even really know?
我要你亲口说
I want to hear it from you.
-我不能… -她知道吗?
-I can't... -Does she know?
-让开… -不…
-Move. Move. Move. Move. -No, no, no, no, no!
你让开!
Move over!
告诉他们啊!
Tell them!
她知道吗,李?
Does she know, Lee?
李!
Lee!
按住他的手
Hold his wrists.
紧紧按住!
Hold him down!
不!
No!
把她带出去!
Get her out of here!
把她带出去
Get her out here.
我要我的钱,告诉我钱在哪里
I want my money. Tell me where my money is.
不…不要,拜托!
No! No! No! Please!
我告诉你!我告诉你钱在哪里!
I'll tell you! I'll tell you where it is!
告诉我!
Tell me!
-拜托 -我知道钱在哪里
-Please! -I know where it is!
-告诉我,钱在哪里!-拜托!救命!
-Tell me where my money is! -Please! Help!
不,等等
No. Wait.
我能弄到钱给你们!
I can get the money!
你们这么做,钱就能要回来了吗?
How is this gonna help you get your money back?
这是你们俩要考虑的事
Yeah. That's your problem.
解开她
Cut her ties.
把他弄醒
Wake him.
把他弄醒,交代出我的钱在哪里
Wake him up long enough to tell me where my cash is.
否则下一个就是你
Or you're next.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
我知道,很抱歉…
I know. I'm sorry...
我必须这么做
I have to.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
我们也会没事
We're gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好了,拜托告诉我有线索了
All right. Tell me we got something we can use.
画面太模糊
The footage is too grainy
没有太多资讯,只能判断出罪犯状态
to make out much except for stats of our offenders.
画面中没发现罪犯的车
No sign of the offender's vehicle in the footage,
而且公共监视器盲点太多…
and there's too many blindspots on "POD's"...
根本无法追踪
I mean, I can't follow them.
好吧,那那个受害者呢?
Okay, what about him? The victim.
这画质…无法进行脸部识别
That's not enough... not for facial rec.
好吧,那她的车呢?
All right, then her car?
手♥机♥基站?目击者?法医这些呢?
Cell towers? Witnesses? Forensics?
没什么可用资讯,老大
We got nothing we can use, boss.
我好像找到他了
I think I got him.
我调出了厄普顿的通话纪录
I pulled Upton's cell records,
最后一通来电的用户是李拜尔斯
last incoming call was from a phone registered to a Lee Byers.
通话时长为两分钟
Duration of the call was two minutes,
30分钟后她的手♥机♥就关了
and thirty minutes later her phone was off.
此人有多次持有毒品的前科
Multiple priors for drug possession.
六年前曾被杰霍斯特逮捕
He was arrested six years ago by Jay Halstead.
被抓两天之后
Two days after he got pinched,
三项指控全都被撤销
all three charges were dropped.
所以霍斯特吸收了他,他是个线人
So, Halstead flipped him. Guy's a "C.I."
厄普顿肯定接替杰成了联络人
Upton must have taken over as his handler,
跟他见面是为了获取情报 但他俩有人被跟踪了
she was meeting him for a tip and one of them was followed.
好,去查他的电♥话♥记录 调出他的线人档案
All right, so get his phone dumped, grab his "C.I." file.
查一下这家伙举报、联♥系♥ 接触过的所有人
Run everyone this guy ever informed on, met, talked to, ever walked by.
有这家伙的最后住址吗?
We got an "L.K.A." on this guy?
他跟女友谢茜嘉欧文斯住在一起 在洪堡那边
He lives with his girlfriend, Jessica Owings, down in Humboldt.
去她住处搜查 带她来局里问话,动起来!
Search her place, bring her in. Let's go!
哦,天啊…
Oh my god...
嘿…没关系
Hey, hey. You're okay.
不…没事的
No, no, no... It's okay.
没事…别着急…
Hey, hey, hey... no, no, no...
别这样
No!
没事的…
It's okay. It's okay.
深呼吸,深呼吸一下
Breathe. Just breathe.
是他们砍的吗?
Did they cut it off?
-不… -李,听我说!
-No, no, no... no! No! -Lee! Lee! Lee!
没事的,深呼吸
It's okay, just breathe.
你先深呼吸
Just breathe.
你会没事
Its going to be okay.
一切都会好起来,深呼吸
You're gonna be okay. Just breathe.
冷静…
Calm down. Calm down.
没事了
It's okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你为什么不告诉我呢?
Why wouldn't you just tell me?
我不想让她有任何危险
I can't let anything happen to her.
我看得出来
Yeah. I get that.
我只想拯救我们的感情
I just wanted to save us.
用钱救吗?
With the money?
如果我拿到了那笔钱
I thought if I got the money,
她就会回到我身边
she'd come back to me.
她帮我戒了瘾
She got me sober.
我们感情曾经很好,可是…
And we were really happy for a while, but...
我没能给她想要的生活
I couldn't give her the life that she wanted.
我以为有了这笔钱…
I thought that if I got the money...
她就会回来
She'd come back.
她回来了吗?
Did she?
要是我们告诉他们…
If we tell them...
钱在她手里
that she has the money,
他们会杀了她的
they'll kill her.
我现在束手无策了
I don't know how to get us out of here.
这是你男友吧
That's your boyfriend right there.
你要是想知道为什么联♥系♥不到他
In case you're wondering why you haven't seen or heard from him,
他昨晚被绑♥架♥了
he was abducted last night.
还是说你早就知道了?
Or did you already know that?
我不知道
No, I did not know that.
不知道?
No?
那你为什么不回答警官的问题
Then why won't you talk to my officers?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表