Gray SUV with Indiana plates.
车牌TMP382
Todd, Mary, Paul, 382.
好
All right.
牌照查到了 是他
Plates check out. It's him.
车是丹尼尔斯的 卡斯蒂洛 你还好吗
Got a positive on Daniels. Castillo, you good?
我很好
I'm good.
-准备行动 -收到
- Ready to go. - Copy you.
好 金 到你了
All right, Kim, you're on.
马丁·丹尼尔斯
213房♥间 门没锁
消息发了
Text sent.
好 他过去了
Okay, he's on the move.
上楼梯了
Headed up the stairs now.
他进去了
He's in.
好啊 艾米莉亚
Hi, Amelia.
别
Don't!
我喜欢不开灯
I like it dark.
我很害羞
I get shy.
你想干什么
What do you want to do?
全套
Everything.
做全套很贵
Everything gets pretty expensive.
对 但有些东西物有所值
Yeah, but some things are worth paying for.
丹尼尔斯刚把钱包拿出来了
Daniels just pulled out his wallet.
你是想跟我玩游戏吗
Are you trying to play some kind of game with me?
什么
What?
金 有金钱交易了吗
Kim, do we have a cash exchange?
没有金钱 还没下令 待命
No cash, no go word. Hold.
你多大了 艾米莉亚
How old are you, Amelia?
不
Oh, no.
你希望我多大
How old do you want me to be?
我希望你跟你承诺的一样大
I want you to be as old as I was promised,
跟我要买♥♥的一样大
as old as I am paying for!
我就是 我可以是那么大
I am. I can be that old.
该死
Damn it.
我只会付你半价
I'm only giving you half.
-也行 -他付钱了
- That's fine. - We got cash!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
也行
That's fine?
你说"也行"是什么意思
What do you mean, that's fine?
-你是什么人 -别走
- Who are you? - Hey, stay right there!
马蒂
Marty.
别紧张 马蒂 我们是警♥察♥
Take it easy there, Marty. We're police.
-芝加哥警♥察♥ -举起手来
- Chicago PD! - Keep your hands up!
慢着
Slow down. Hey!
天哪
Jeez.
不 不
No. No!
你跑不了了 把手放在背后
You're done. Hands behind your back.
别动 停下 停下
Don't move! Stop moving! Stop!
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
你曾帮维克多·赫尔姆斯打理生意 马蒂
You did business with Victor Helms, Marty.
-你多年前承认过 -但现在没有了
- You admitted that years ago. - But not anymore.
这就是我要说的
That's what I'm saying.
我没再跟他来往了
Not anymore.
我没跟他说过话
I don't talk to him.
我 我不知道怎么联♥系♥上他
I don't--I don't know how to get a hold of him.
我知道
I know.
我有问题
I got issues.
比如女孩子超过17岁就发飙
Like getting mad when they're over 17?
不是
No.
我现在好多了
I'm doing better.
你说的没错
Mm-hmm, yeah, you are.
资料上说他们让你当了教堂的执事
I see that they made you deacon at the church,
社区的支柱
real pillar of the community.
你结了婚 拥有了一切
Got yourself married and everything.
你为了让我们的警官跟你上♥床♥用了一些
Some pretty nasty language you used to get our officer
很下流的语言 马蒂
into bed with you, Marty.
你跟你老婆也这么说话吗
You talk to your wife like that?
不知道如果她看到
I wonder how she would feel
这些信息会作何感想 或者你的牧师
if she saw these messages, or your pastor,
你的上司 你认识的所有人
your boss, everyone you know.
你想知道什么
What do you want from me?
我想要维克多·赫尔姆斯的信息
I want Victor Helms.
你不知道你要面对什么
You know, you don't get what you're walking into.
这个人现在很多疑 明白吗
The guy's paranoid now, okay?
他卖♥♥孩子 很小的孩子
He sells kids, young kids.
他知道警♥察♥总有一天会找到他
And he knows the cops are gonna find him someday.
你不能就这么走进去跟他交易
You don't just walk in and make a purchase.
他不是二手车推销员
He's not a used car salesman.
我知道
I know.
所以我们才要你带路
That's why you're gonna walk us in.
我做不了
I can't.
好了
Okay.
鲁塞已经进去了
Ruz is in the pocket.
淡定点
Hey, just calm down.
只是见个面
It's just a meet,
交个朋友而已 对吧
just making friends, all right?
一辆雷克萨斯轿车停了下来 车窗贴膜
We've got a Lexus sedan pulling up, tinted windows.
他进去了
Here we go.
鲁塞 维克多从侧门进来了
Hey, Ruz, Victor's coming in through the side door.
他来了
He's here.
你好 维克
Hi, Vic.
好久不见 马蒂
It's been a long time, Marty.
你脸色很差
You look terrible.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我只是想过得好一点
I--just trying to be better.
那你过得好吗
That's working out for you?
那是你朋友吗
This your friend?
是的
Yeah.
我想交点新朋友
Looking to start a new relationship.
马蒂说你是那个
Marty said you're the man to talk--
你带身份证了吗
You have ID on you?
别这样 兄弟 你用不着看我的名字
Oh, come on, man. You don't need to see my name.
你只需要看看现金 对吗
You just need to see cash, right?
那我就给你现金
I'll show you cash.
挺刺♥激♥啊
That's very dramatic.
你要买♥♥什么
What do you think you're buying?
我也不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
越年轻越甜美越好
Something as young and as sweet as I can.
我去趟洗手间 在这等我一下
Got to hit the head. Wait here.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
不知道
I don't know.
等会
Wait.
鲁塞 维克多带了个女孩来
Hey, Ruz, Victor brought a girl with him.
她朝你这过来了
She's coming your way.
这混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你们要让一个女孩把自己的座位拉出来吗
Gonna make a girl pull out her own seat?
我喜欢这个
I like this.
是吗
Yeah?
刺刺的
Spiky.
我朋友说你人很好
My friend said you were real nice.
赫尔姆斯派她来当诱饵 亚当
Helms sent her in as a decoy, Adam,
测试你是不是警♥察♥
to see if you're a cop.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
看你的了
It's your call.
他说我们应该共度一段美好时光
Said we should spend some time together.
如果太早下结论 我们就死定了
We call it too early, we're dead in the water.
我们丢了奥尼尔的案子
We lose O'Neal, the case.
我们可以随时跟踪她 不会跟丢她
We can always track her. We won't lose her.
海莉 看他的吧
Hailey, it's his call.
你朋友又不认识我
Your friend doesn't know me.
他哪知道我是好是坏
He doesn't know whether I'm nice or not.
我觉得你人不错
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表