I am better for him
一八帮或者警♥察♥更能帮他
than any One-Eight or any other cop.
你保证你会保护他
You promise you'll protect him?
我保证
Yes.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is, um,
但他用一个新号♥码给我发了短♥信♥
but he texted me from a new number.
对不起 我不能把你牵扯进来
我没事 别担心 我没杀人 爱你
好了 应该就在这附近
All right, should be right around here somewhere.
警长 基科的一次性手♥机♥在这院子里有信♥号♥♥
Sarge, Quico's burner phone is pinging around the yard.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy you.
睁大眼睛盯紧了
Just keep your eyes open.
我们慢慢进去
We move in slow.
我们从左边进
We're going left.
我到上面去 你绕一圈
I'm going up. You go around.
基科 站住
Quico! Stop!
基科往院子北边的码头跑了
Quico's running toward the water north side of the yard.
收到
Copy you.
基科
Quico!
基科
Quico!
站住 不 喂喂 住手住手
Stop! No! Hey, hey, stop! Stop!
把枪放下 马上把枪放下
Drop it! Drop it right now!
马上把枪放下
Drop it right now!
喂 我来我来 别开枪
Hey, I got it, I got it. Don't shoot.
别开枪 我来
Don't shoot. I got it.
看着我 现在看着我 自己人
Look at me. Look at me right now, homey.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我叫但丁·托里斯 好吗
My name is Dante Torres, okay?
我住在你隔壁街区的克莱蒙特公♥寓♥
I live in the Claremont Houses right down the block from you.
卢米斯街和21街
21st and Loomis.
我和米娅 我和米娅一直到处跑
Me and Mia--always me and Mia running around.
你认识我
You know me.
你妹妹让我来这里帮助你
Your sister, she sent me here to help you.
把武器放下 让我帮你
Drop the weapon, and let me help you.
不要这样丢掉性命
You don't die like this.
5021D 疑犯已抓获
50-21 David, offender in custody.
我们带他回警局
We're bringing him in.
你不能帮我把手铐解开吗
Can't you at least take these cuffs off me?
别动 不然你的手腕会擦伤的
Just don't move, or you're gonna rub your wrists raw.
那起码拿走这些照片吧 我不想看这些
Then the photos, at least? I don't want to see that.
好像你的枪
It seems your gun doesn't match
和杀死普洛薇的那把不匹配
the one that killed Provi.
她是被点四五口径的枪杀害的
She was murdered with a .45.
看到没
See?
看到没
See?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
不 没那么简单
No, it's not that easy.
比这小得多的罪行我都提出过指控
I have made charges stick with a whole lot less than that.
现在是你开口的时候了
This is the part where you start talking.
我没有杀普洛薇
I didn't kill Provi.
-是一八帮干的 -好吧 是谁
- The One-Eights did. - All right, who?
如果我们要追查"其他人"
Look, if we're gonna go with "Somebody else did it,"
那就需要一个准确的名字
I am gonna need an actual name.
我没法给出一个准确名字 哥们
I can't give you a name, man.
基科 一八帮已经有意要杀你了
Quico, the One-Eights are already trying to kill you.
我不会再给他们其他杀我的理由的
And I ain't gonna give them another reason.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me,
他们把你妹妹揍得半死
even after what they did to your sister?
你还算什么男人啊
What kind of man are you?
他到底在说什么
What the hell's he talking about?
他们对米娅怎么了
What'd they do to Mia?
他还不知道吗
He doesn't know, huh?
他们本来是找你的
See, they were looking for you,
但是发现了她
but they found her.
这件事本不应该发生的
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
不应该有人受伤
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
我发誓
I swear.
但他们还是这么做了
Yeah, well, they sure did, though.
这是他们干的
They did.
基科
Quico.
我偷了那些连发配件
I stole the switches, okay?
我从一八帮那偷走了它们
I stole them from the One-Eights.
我以为这会是一笔轻松的买♥♥卖♥♥
You know, I figured it'd be easy money.
没人会发现
No one would know.
我不知道 可能还是走漏了消息
I don't know, I guess word got out,
所以我把它们藏起来了
so I hid them.
在普洛薇那
At Provi's.
是的
Yeah.
我帮她带一些杂货
I was helping her bring groceries in.
我就趁她不注意把东西♥藏♥起来了
I stashed them when she wasn't looking.
我以为可以神不知鬼不觉
I thought I'd wait it out.
但一八帮发现了 说他们会伤害我
But the One-Eights got wise, said they were gonna hurt me,
所以我答应了会全部归还
so I promised to get it all back.
我给她打电♥话♥解释了很多次
And I called her to explain a bunch of times.
但普洛薇不明白
But Provi didn't understand.
她不让我们进去
And she wouldn't let us in.
她很害怕 一直哭喊
She was scared and crying.
所以我踹开了门
So I kicked the door down.
你之前说是一八帮杀了她
Okay, you said the One-Eights killed her.
是他们干的
They did.
好吧 但是你在场
All right, but you were there?
他们杀人的时候你就在那间公♥寓♥里
You were there in the apartment when it happened.
你说是你破坏了房♥门 对吧
You said you broke the door down, right?
我不想再说了
I don't wanna talk anymore.
好
All right.
我答应了米娅要保护你
I promised Mia I'd protect you.
我会的
And I will.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
你了解我
You know me.
我只想解决问题
I just wanted to fix things.
但她就是不肯给我们开门
But she wouldn't open the door for us,
所以我才强行打开了门
so I broke the door open.
是楚伊闯进去的
Chuey pushed inside.
楚伊
Chuey?
普洛薇 她只是
Provi, she just...
-楚伊·圣地亚哥 -她还击了
- Chuey Santiago. - She fought back.
我和托里斯在球场看到过他和拉米罗在一起
Me and Torres met him at the course with Ramiro.
他和一八帮在一起
He's with the One-Eights.
好吧
All right.
他开始打她
He started hitting her.
他枪杀了她 是楚伊
And he shot her. Chuey.
我跑了
I ran.
我逃走了
I ran away.
我知道他只要拿到了
I knew he was gonna kill me
连发配件就会杀了我
as soon as he got the switches back.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
芝加哥警署 楚伊 停下
Chicago PD! Chuey, stop!
检查左边 检查左边
Cover left! Cover left!
我来了 我来了 我来了
I got you, I got you, I got you.
走
Move.
走
Move.
你答应过的
You promised.
你答应过会帮他的
You promised to help him.
我知道
I know.
20年
20 years?
我哥哥因为重罪谋杀被判了20年啊
My brother gets 20 years for felony murder?
他都没有扣动过扳机就被判了20年
20 years for not even pulling the trigger?
这就是你的帮助吗
That's your help?
你没什么要说的吗
Nothing to say?
你甚至不打算说一句我错了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表