Oh, I know. Yeah.
他说你会想办法阻止他
And he says that you're trying to stop him.
不是 我是想帮他
No, no. I'm trying to help him.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says.
你很清楚他这么做是为了我们 - 是
You know he's doing it for us. -Yeah.
他要除掉所有坏人
He's getting rid of all the bad people.
我知道… - 可是你要阻止他
I know... -And you're gonna stop him.
你要伤害他
You're gonna hurt him!
不是 卡伦 你能把枪先放下吗 拜托了
No. Callum, would you please put that gun down, man. Please.
他在做正确的事
He's doing the right thing.
我知道 我跟你外公立场是一致的
I know, I'm with your grandpa, pal.
他说你不是
Well, he says you're not.
卡伦 我是你的朋友
Callum, I'm your friend. You know?
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
小卡…
Cal...
搞什么… 卡伦
What the hell... Callum?
小卡
Cal?
卡伦
Callum?
小卡 快点
Cal, come on!
快走
Come on! Go!
别 别走…
No. No. No. Don't...
走啊 - 别走
Go! -Don't go!
别走 小萨… 别走
You can't leave me, Sam... don't leave.
小萨 别走
Sam, don't leave.
求求你 别走
Please, don't leave.
抱歉 他是我儿子
I'm sorry. He's my son.
小萨 你不能走 小萨
Sam. You can't leave. Sam!
金·伯吉斯
我把四个街区都封锁了 没有理查德的踪迹
I got a perimeter locked four blocks out, there's no sign of Richard here.
收到
Copy you.
也没有爆♥炸♥物是吧
Negative on explosives?
只有冰♥毒♥混合物 抓到几个人…
Nothing but meth components. I've got several in...
起来 靠墙
Get up! Get on the wall!
正往局里送
custody, being transported in.
所有人都得施压…
I'm gonna put the screws to all of them...
总会有个人告诉我理查德在哪里
one of them's gonna tell me where Richard is...
亚当
Adam?
在 - 你们刚来…
Yeah. -You guys just show up...
把他们分开 关进一号♥房♥ 知道了吗
I want you to keep them separate and put them in room one, all right?
快
Hurry up!
大家都听好…
Everybody listen up...
你们检查逮捕名单 看看谁在单子上
I want you to check arrest packs and see who's on our list, all right?
怎么了
What's up?
亚当… 亚当 撑住啊
Adam... hang on, Adam. Stay with me.
亚当… 我来了
Adam! Adam! I got you.
快
Come on.
注意脚下
Watch the step.
嘿 把这栋房♥子包围起来
Hey, get a perimeter around this house.
封锁这个街区
Lock down this neighborhood!
亚当
Adam!
他还有呼吸
He's breathing!
亚当…
Adam...
脉搏稳定
Pulse is steady.
我在这里 我来了 好吗
I'm here. I'm here, okay?
抬他起来
Lift him up.
你跟他一起走
You go with him.
快 走了
Come on, let's go!
封锁这里到医院间的所有街区…
Shut down every block between here and Med...
执行警官倒下后的安保标准
starting officer down detail, now!
快…
Go! Go! Go!
行动
Move!
走了…
Let's go! Let's go!
没事的 你没事的
It's okay. You're okay.
伤没那么严重 你没事的
The wound isn't that bad, you're okay.
你的身体在抖 亚当
Your body's shaking, Adam.
这代表你的身体在应对创伤
It's just your body processing the trauma.
他们说这有助于缓解创伤后压力
Okay, they say that it helps with "P.T.S."
你的身体在抵消创伤 好吗
It's your body just getting rid of it, all right?
卡伦只不过是吓到了
Callum was just scared.
什么
What?
我来
I got it.
卡伦只不过是吓到了
Callum was just scared.
嘿 你得把这戴着 这事现在不重要
Hey, you need to keep that on. It doesn't matter now.
这事现在不重要 亚当
It doesn't matter now, Adam.
听着 你得一直戴着这个
Listen, you have to keep this on.
我们不担心他们 我们担心你
We're not worried about them, we're worried about you.
你得赶在理查德…
You have to get to them before Richard.
好…
'Kay...
金 阻止…
Kim, just stop... stop...
好…
Okay. Okay.
你得… 找到他们
You have to... you have to find them.
好 我听到了
Okay. Okay, I'm listening.
你得赶在理查德之前过去
You have to get there before Richard.
你必须去 他会带走那孩子
You have to. He'll take him.
他会带走他的
He's gonna take him.
好 亚当… 好
Okay, Adam... okay.
答应我
Promise.
好 我答应你
Okay, I promise.
好 我能把面罩戴上吗 拜托你
Okay, can I put the mask on? Please?
好 这就对了
Okay. There we go.
怎么回事 什么情况
What's that? What's happening?
能跟我说一下吗 出什么事了
Can you talk to me? What is happening?
76队呼叫医院 预计两分钟后到达…
Seventy-six to Med. "E.T.A." two minutes out...
你不会有事的 我就在这里 我哪里都不去
You're okay, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.
我就在你身边
I'm right by your side.
不管发生什么事 我都在你身边
I'm right by your side. I'm here.
血氧饱和度在急速下降
Stats are still dropping fast.
好 三号♥手术室
Alright, I've got "O.R."
已准备就绪…
three already set up and ready for us...
走了 挂上肾上腺素
let's move! Hang that "epi."
压住伤口
Keep pressure.
叫康纳
Get Connors.
去三号♥手术室跟我会合
"O.R." three. Tell him I want to meet him there.
压住 女士 你是他的搭档吗
Keep the pressure. Ma'am, are you his partner?
女士 你是他的搭档吗
Ma'am, are you his partner?
对 我是 - 你不能跟上去
Yeah. Yeah, I am. -You can't go up.
我们直接送他进手术室
We'll bring him right in.
护理师会来找你
The nurse will come find you, okay?
凯文 你没事吧
Kevin, you good?
没事 鲁塞克怎么样了
Yeah, I'm fine. How's Ruzek?
刚到医院
He just got to Med.
他稳定吗 他没事吧
Is he stable? Is he okay?
刚送去做手术
Wheeled into surgery right now.
他们把他麻醉了 刚送进手术室
They just put him under. They just took him to an "O.R."
听着…
Okay, listen...
金在陪他 那边我们什么都做不了
Kim is with him. There's nothing we can do there,
但我们能做的是找到这帮人
but we can find these people.
卡伦当时在跟理查德通话
Callum was talking to Richard.
鲁塞克认为理查德会去找卡伦
Ruzek thinks Richard is going to find Callum.
这两人如果有联♥系♥ 就表示我们能追踪到他们
Look, if these two are communicating, that means we can track them.
识别出他们的手♥机♥ 把人找出来
So, let's "I.D." these cell phones, and find them.
回21分局查 行动
We'll run it from twenty-one. Let's go!
金 情况如何
Kim. What do you know?
还没有消息
Nothing. I know nothing.
他们就把他送进去了 什么都没跟我说
They just took him in and they didn't tell me anything.
这也是正常
Okay, but that's normal.
他送医很及时
But he got here fast.
这点很好
That's very good.
是 我跟保姆说了
Yeah. Yeah. And I told the sitter.
让她跟玛凯一起 什么都别跟她说
I told her to stay with Mack and not to tell her anything.
很好 这个决定很正确
Good. That's a good call.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表