你把你♥爸♥的计划说得越详细
The more that you tell them about what your dad is planning,
我就越能保护你
the more that I can protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
对 保护你 你需要我们保护
Yes, protect you, and you're gonna need it.
去你的
Screw you!
你儿子也会需要的
And your son is gonna need it too.
别把我儿子挂在嘴边
Don't talk about my son!
亚当
Adam.
我认识你
I know you.
我认识你
I know you!
你就是我被绑♥架♥时的那个警♥察♥
you were the cop at my abduction,
听着 我当时没对你开口…
look, I didn't talk to you then...
到底出什么事了 - 我现在也不会说
What happened? -I'm not gonna talk to you now!
对不起 我真的别无选择
I'm sorry, I didn't know what other choice I had.
也不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
告诉我出什么事了
Just tell me what happened?
她说理查德把日子改到今天了
She told me that Richard pulled up the date to today.
她马上要离开芝加哥 也不肯给我任何消息
She was trying to leave town, she wouldn't give me any information,
她要一走了之 我就不会再得知新的消息了
she was gonna leave, I wasn't gonna know any more than I did yesterday...
好 理查德知道她在这里吗 - 不知道
Okay, does Richard know she's here? -No.
卡伦呢
Callum?
也不知道 他在学校
No. No. He's at school.
她正要去接他
She was gonna pick him up.
她不想跟袭击扯上关系
She didn't want anything to do with the attack.
她想带着孩子离开 我原本可以放他们走的
So, she wanted to grab her kid and go and I could've just let them leave.
我为什么就没让他们走呢
Why didn't I just let them go?
你逮捕她时有人看到吗
Hey. Did anybody see you arrest her?
应该没有
I don't think so.
好吧 理查德现在在哪
Okay, where is Richard now?
定♥位♥器♥显示他在货场
Tracker says the yard.
下午4点前他都会在
He's gonna be there until four "P.M."
他要小萨到时候去见他
That's when he told Sam to meet him.
今天就是他们行动的日子
Whatever's happening, it's happening today.
好吧 理查德找过你吗
Okay. And Richard reached out to you?
没有
No.
没有
No.
所以我才…
That's why I...
我不知道 我们现在怎么办
I don't know. What do we do now?
好吧 知道他为什么要把日期提前吗
Okay. We have any idea why he moved the date back.
不知道 但我们的对手是百万规模的贩毒组织老大
No. But we do know we're dealing with the head of a million-dollar "D.T.O."
也是到处叫嚣 动机强烈的国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who's also a self-proclaimed highly motivated domestic terrorist.
所以我们要先下手为强
So, we get in front of this now.
小萨呢
And Sam?
她谁都不理 拒不交代
She shut down. She's not talking.
那我们就继续卧底
So maybe we stay under?
看看理查德会不会联络你吧
See if Richard ties himself up with you?
我联络过他
I reached out to him.
他一副若无其事的样子
He acted like nothing was off.
我觉得他会等到最后一刻
I don't think he's gonna loop me in
才告诉我 但那就太晚了
until the last second when it's too late.
以“涉及毒品”为名呢
What about dry conspiracy?
这足以逮捕并拘留他吗
Is that enough to arrest and hold him?
法官说我们的证据都不够申请搜查令
Judge says we don't even have enough for a search warrant.
如果我们想以毒品罪起诉
We have to connect Richard directly to the drugs
必须有理查德和毒品之间的直接证据
we want to move on the narcotics charges.
我们得让小萨开口
Look, we have to get Sam to talk.
这是最快的办法
That is our quickest option.
所以 先提前把理查德的文件准备好
So, get in front of the paper on Richard now.
着手申请搜查令 大家边做边填坑
Just start cracking off warrants, we'll fill in the blanks as we go.
托里斯人呢
Where's Torres?
他和他妈妈去看医生了
Ocean's with his mama at Mayo.
他们要做体♥检♥ 他星期六才能回来
They got a health check-up. He'll be out till Saturday.
好吧 那让战术小组盯着贝克一家
All right, then have Tact get eyes on the Becks.
小萨约好跟理查德4点见面
Look, Sam is supposed to meet Richard at four o'clock...
也就是说我们还有七个小时
that means we got seven hours.
嘿 我需要你帮忙
Hey, I need your help.
按照规定 出现直接恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁
If there's a direct terror threat,
你必须马上联络国土安♥全♥部♥
protocol says you contact Homeland Security immediately.
他们得花八小时才能立案 我只有七小时
It will take them eight hours to open up a case. I only have seven.
好吧 汉克
Right. Hank,
州助理检察官不是只有我
you know there are other "A.S.A.'s" you can call,
你也不必非来找我…
that you should call...
我不相信他们 我相信你
I don't trust them, I trust you.
听着…
Listen...
这家伙不止散播仇恨言论 他要付诸行动了
this man is not just preaching hate, he is going to act on it.
就是今天
Today.
我得快速出击 所以需要你帮忙
I gotta move fast. I need your help.
好吧 要怎么做 你才能相信我 你说吧
All right. What do you need to trust me? Name it.
我需要信息透明 - 好的
Full transparency. -Fine.
不 我需要你对我完全坦白
No. I need full transparency from you.
不管发生什么事 你都得告诉我
Anything that happens, you gotta tell me.
好
Yes.
我答应你
You can have it.
好 我说服法官了
Alright, I got the judge on board...
他口头同意给小萨交易 但这是有条件的
verbally signed off on a deal for Sam, but it comes with conditions.
理查德一案的证据链必须无懈可击
We need to have a bulletproof case against Richard,
所以小萨得告诉我们一切
so Sam needs to inform on all of it.
也就是说 她需要提供一切她父亲
That means she connects her father to the drugs, to the location,
与毒品 制毒地
and she connects him
和恐怖袭击阴谋有关的证据
to the conspiracy of a terror attack with evidential proof.
所以是说目标和武器
Okay. So, targets? Weaponry?
没错 不能是间接证据
Exactly. It can't be circumstantial.
好吧 那小萨能获得什么
Okay, so what are we giving Sam in exchange?
豁免权
Immunity.
什么
What?
凯文 没有豁免权她绝不会开口
Kev, she won't talk for less.
她想要自己和孩子的豁免权
She wants immunity for her and her kid.
但她是她父亲所有罪行的帮凶
She helped her father in all of this.
但那是出于害怕
She acted out of fear.
鲁塞 我不在乎她出于什么原因
Ruz, I don't care what she acted out of.
法律也不在乎…
Neither does the law...
她被她父亲控制了 凯文 我不知道怎么跟你解释
She was under her father's thumb, Kev. I don't know what to tell you.
好吧 也许你觉得她的心没有那么坏
Okay, so maybe you feel like her heart wasn't all the way in it,
也许你觉得她有善良的一面
maybe you think that there's some part of her that's good,
可是拜托…
but come on...
你再怎么帮她开脱 她都是帮凶
no matter how you slice and dice this, she helped do this.
好几年 - 我知道
For years. -I know.
她帮她父亲制♥造♥和分销毒品
She helped her father manufacture and sell narcotics
用赚来的钱资助白人至上主义 资助谋杀
that was used to fund white supremacy, killing,
资助他接下来的大动作
and whatever plan he's got going on right now.
她应该坐牢才对
She should do time.
可以帮她争取协议 没问题
Let's give her a deal, fine. We give her a deal.
但豁免权绝对说不过去
But immunity was never supposed to be on the table.
她并不无辜
She's not innocent.
是啊 但我们还有别的法子吗
Yeah. But what's our other play?
没有豁免权她绝不开口 我敢说她绝对不会
She will not talk for less. I promise you, she won't.
多少生命命悬一线
And there are lives on the line right now.
我们不可能一直坐下去
So, we can sit here.
讨论她究竟无辜与否
We can debate her innocence all day long, but that's not gonna help.
这不会让她开口的
It's not gonna get her to talk.
无辜与否 我们都得放过她
Look, innocent or not, we have to save her now.
来吧 亚当 开始行动
Come on, Adam, let's go.
回去工作 大家行动
Get back to work, let's go.
制♥造♥及分销麻醉品
Manufacturing and distribution of narcotics,
共谋谋杀 受雇杀人 还有谋杀罪
conspiracy to commit murder, murder for hire, and capital murder.
这是你要面临的指控 会被判终身不得假释
Those are your charges, which will result in life without parole.
或者你可以接受协议 坦白从宽
Or you take this deal and you talk.
我可以告诉你 能拿到这个协议你该偷笑了
I can tell you this is the best deal you can ever hope for,
法官从来没给过这么慷慨的协议
best deal I've ever convinced a judge to give.
不行
No.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表