然后利用这一点,达到最终目标
we're gonna use that to get what we need.
你没事吧,亚当?
You good, Adam?
还好…
Yeah, yeah.
我真的有选择吗?
Do I really have a choice?
我们利用这事,结束这一切
We use it to end this.
猜猜这里面是什么子弹?
Guess what kind of bullets are in this thing?
你难倒我了
You got me, bud.
空心子弹
Hollow points.
击中目标后会膨胀
They expand when they hit the target.
卡伦
Callum!
“砰!”
"Boom!"
先生,我得跟你谈谈
Sir, I need to talk to you, please.
就是现在
Now.
我受够了
I am sick of this.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我受够了整天为你女儿
I'm sick of playing babysitter to your daughter.
和你外孙当保姆
To your grandson.
我受够了装作一家人其乐融融的样子
I'm sick of pretending to be some happy family,
我刚杀了一个人
when I just killed a man.
如果你想要我尽忠…
If you want my loyalty...
想要我帮你女儿善后
if you want me to take care of things with her,
那就真正让我入局吧
then bring me in, for real.
你昨天去磨坊了吗?
Were you out at the Mill yesterday?
你去了吗?
Were you?
回答我
Answer the question.
对
Yeah.
我去了,傻子戴尔把刀藏在那里
Yeah. Your idiot, Dale, he hid his knife there.
你扔掉了吗?
You got rid of it?
我把刀丢进河里了
I tossed it in the river.
好
Good.
我猜小萨把计划告诉你了
I'm guessing Sam told you about the plan,
虽然她知道的也不多
the little she knows of it.
一切将在三周后的5月28日开始
It'll begin in three weeks on May twenty-eighth.
到时物资就会到位
Supplies will be in place by then.
有多个目标
Multiple targets.
会造成大面♥积♥伤亡
Many casualties.
世界会清楚地听到我们的声音
Our message will be sent loud and clear.
你来负责指挥
You're gonna be in charge.
指挥什么?
In charge of what?
交付
Deliveries.
交付什么?
Deliveries of what?
到时候你就知道了
You'll know on the day.
现在还不能告诉你
No more for now.
你表现的时候到了,亚当
Your time is coming, Adam.
你一直做得很好
You've done good.
我很自豪
I'm proud.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
你得劝萨曼莎跟我们同心协力
you have to keep Samantha on the path.
她快要失去信念了,我看得出来
She's losing faith, I can tell.
她影响到卡伦了
Callum is confused.
你要不断提醒她一个事实
You have to remind her of the truth.
我们在创造更美好的世界
We are making a better world.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表