嗯?
Hmm?
你不让他们看你的手♥机♥,你的电子设备
You won't give 'em access to your phone, your tech,
连基本的问题都不回答
you won't even answer a basic question.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我不想被卷进来
Because I don't want to be involved.
被卷进来什么?
Involved in what?
你知道他被绑的原因吗?
Do you know why he was taken?
不知道
No.
你知道谁绑♥架♥了他吗?
Do you know who took him?
不知道
No.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
那就回答我的问题…
Then answer my questions...
李遇到什么事了?
What is Lee into?
为什么会有人跟踪、殴打、绑♥架♥他?
Why would he be followed, beaten, and abducted?
好,有个情况我跟你解释一下…
Okay, let me explain something to you...
李没死,只是被劫走了
Lee wasn't killed, he was taken.
知道这什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
意思就是他有他们要的东西
That means they want something from him.
要我说的话…
My guess...
在拿到之前他们都不会伤害他的
they are gonna hurt him until they get it.
那么,李到底卷进什么事了呢?
Now, what is Lee involved in?
你希望他受到伤害吗?
You want him to be hurt?
我不希望他受到伤害
I'm not trying to hurt him,
我只是什么都不知道
I just don't know anything.
听着,他是个瘾君子,我帮他戒的毒
Look, he's an addict, I got him clean,
但这也不是他第一次再犯了瘾
but this would not be the first time that he relapsed,
做出傻事了
did something stupid.
不过这不能怪我
But that's not on me.
我不知道是谁把他带走的
I have no idea who would have taken him.
嘿,还听得见我说话吗?
Hey, you still with me?
你得一直睁着眼
You gotta Keep your eyes open.
不可能这么快就一小时了
That can't have been an hour.
好的,我们得干净俐落,好吗?
Okay, we're gonna do this nice and clean, okay?
懂吗?你知道该说什么吗?
You got it? You know what to say?
知道
Yeah.
一小时到了,我的钱呢?
Hour's up. Where's my money?
他会带你们去找
He's gonna take you to it.
我藏起来了
I hid it.
好,藏在哪里
Okay. Where?
他会带你们去取
He's gonna take you to it.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
我的钱呢?
Where is my money?
我藏在市中心一个安全的地方里
I hid it in a safe place downtown,
我带你们去
I'll take you to it.
抓住她
Grab her.
不要…
No, no, no!
他会带你们去的!
Lee's gonna take you to the money!
-他会带你们去拿… -不…
-He's gonna take you... -No, no, no!
不要…
No, no, no!
她不知道钱在哪里,求求你们
She doesn't know where the money is! Please!
我们带你们去拿钱!
We're gonna get you the money!
我们会带你们去拿
We're gonna take you to it!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
她不知道钱在哪里
She doesn't know where the money is!
求求你们!看着我!
Please! Please! Look at me!
你是想留下你的右手还是左手
So, do you want to keep your right hand or your left?
求求你们,别伤害她
Please, please, don't hurt her!
看着我,是我的错!
Look at me! It's my fault!
是我的错!
It's my fault!
我把钱放在朋友那里了 我们带你去拿钱
I have friends who have money. We'll get you the money.
你想听她求饶吗,李?
Do you want to hear her beg, Lee?
我不能…求求你们…
I can't... please... please...
砍了
Chop it!
就砍右手吧!
Let's go with the right!
不要…
No, no, no!
不!
No!
搞什么!
What the hell!
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
他要开枪打我!
He was gonna shoot me!
你这个笨蛋!
You idiot!
他往我身上倒,他要开枪!
He fell on me, he was gonna shoot!
他只有一只手!
He has one hand!
没事…
It's okay. It's okay.
对…对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
她花完了
She spent it.
什么?
What?
都没了
It's all gone.
钱,都没了
The money. It's all gone.
我们现在要怎么把钱拿回来?
How we gonna get our money back now? Huh?
你这笨蛋!
You idiot.
你希望我怎么做?
What did you want me to do?
起来
Get up.
他死了
He's dead.
是,我看得出来,起来
Yeah. I can see that. Get up.
我知道你的钱在哪里
I know where your money is.
你不知道
No, you don't.
他跟我说了
He told me,
我们本来想保住两个人的命的
we were trying to both stay alive,
所以我们本来会带你们去拿的
so we were gonna take you to it.
你骗我
You're lying to me.
没有
I'm not.
告诉我在哪里 不然我就立刻在这里把你毙了
Tell me where it is then or I'll shoot you right here, right now.
不,我跟你说了你才会立刻毙了我
No. You'll shoot me as soon as I tell you.
他是为他女朋友偷的钱 我知道她住哪里
He stole it for his girl, I know where she lives.
我带你们去,然后你们就放我走
I'll take you and you can let me go.
我何不直接打到你说呢?
How about I just beat it out of you?
目前为止效果都很不错
That's worked well so far.
谢茜嘉还是不肯说
Jessica's still not talking.
李手♥机♥上没有威胁信息 资讯里没有可疑之处
There's no threats on Lee's phone. Nothing suspicious in his texts.
他也没在社交媒体上跟人发生过争执
He hasn't been beefing with anyone on social media.
财务状况呢?
'Kay, financials?
都没问题
All look clear.
有了,我有发现…
Here we go. I got something...
他的名字同时出现在了 李跟谢茜嘉的最后纪录里
okay, and his name pops on Lee's and Jessica's last knowns.
好,这是什么?
Okay. What are we looking at?
是社群网站上的一个留言
That's a direct message on Instagram.
谢茜嘉四天前收到的
Jessica got this four days ago.
传讯者是马克维森特
Mark Vicente owns the handle.
他传信息给她,写说
He texted her. He said,
“感谢昨晚的舞,再联络我”
"Thanks for the dance last night, you should call me."
他留的电♥话♥号♥码跟李的最后纪录相匹配
This number that he left also matches Lee's last knowns.
他是谁?
Who is he?
马克维森特
Mark Vicente.
有了
Here we go.
他有非法持有毒品以及袭击他人的前科
And he's got priors for possession and assault.
看来马克是李的毒贩
Looks like Mark was Lee's dealer.
李向他这个号♥码发了好多次信息 都是要见面
Lee's got a bunch of texts out to this number, all asking for meet-ups.
资料也跟第二名疑犯吻合
And his stats match the second offender.
找出所有跟他有关的车跟地址…走吧
Get Tact on every car and address linked to this guy... let's go.
好
Okay.
接下来是这样的
Here's what's gonna happen next.
你只要告诉我对或者错就行
You're gonna tell me if I'm right or wrong.
这个人,马克…
This man, Mark...
是他绑♥架♥了李,对吗?
he's the one who took Lee?
是,我也是这么觉得的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
好,我们浪费太多时间了
All right, we've wasted enough time.
我告诉你接下来会发生什么事…
I'll tell you what happens next...
我会证明你清楚知晓
I will prove that you had direct knowledge of exactly
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表