我都试过了
I am doing all of it.
睡眠技巧、呼吸练习…
The sleep techniques, the breath-work...
读过所有的书…
I'm reading all the books...
练习冥想
I'm trying to meditate.
我是说…
I mean...
我就坐在那里,呼吸着
you know, I'm sitting there, and I'm breathing,
你说的我都照做了
I'm doing what you said.
暴露疗法
The exposure therapy.
健身
The exercise.
我有在努力了
I am trying.
但我只是觉得… 我是说,我不…我感觉很累
I just feel... I mean, I don't... I feel tired.
并没有好转
And I don't feel better.
没关系
That's okay.
现在感觉没好转…
If you don't feel better yet...
不代表将来不会
that doesn't mean you won't.
我会继续给你些实用的建议…
And I can keep giving you all these practical tips...
我也乐意这么做
I'm happy to do that.
你有没有考虑过我们之前说的事?
Have you thought at all about what we talked about?
带你伴侣一起来治疗?
Bringing your partner for a session?
我觉得亚当应该不想来
I just don't think Adam would be up for it.
你都没问过怎么知道?
How do you know if you haven't asked?
我也觉得不会达到你计划中的效果
I also don't think it's going to do what you think it's gonna do.
我的计划一定都会先告诉你的
I really don't have any grand plans that I'm not telling you,
不是什么花招
it's not some trick.
跟爱人一起来会有帮助
It might help to have someone you love with you.
你做得很好
You're doing all the work,
这我明白
I see that.
但我也明白你很难面对
But I also see it's been very difficult
这给你的生活
for you to confront the possibility
造成的影响
that this may have affected your life.
也许没什么影响呢?
Or maybe it hasn't?
我知道我需要来见你…
I know I need to be here...
我知道,我在努力了,我只是觉得…
I know, I'm doing the work. I just...
一件一年前发生在我身上的事
maybe my whole life doesn't have to be colored by something
不用给我的整个人生都蒙上阴影
that happened to me over a year ago?
好的
Okay.
我只是希望你考虑一下带他过来
All I ask is you think about bringing him.
就这么多
That's all.
真不巧,今天时间快用完了
We are out of time unfortunately.
聊到这里暂停可以吗?
Are we okay to pause here?
好的
Yeah.
女性,60多岁,露宿在电梯里…
Female, sixties, camped out in an elevator...
有把菜刀
armed with a kitchen knife.
警情在富勒顿大道3489号♥附近
Alarm sounding at thirty-four eighty-nine Fullerton.
祝治疗顺利
玛凯安顿好了,我要去小萨那里 有空会传信息给你
塞尔马克路3478号♥可能发生枪击
Possible gunfire reported at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak.
都很好
其实治疗师希望你…
其实治疗师希望我…
全市各单位注意
Units on the citywide,
其实治疗师希望我们…
塞尔马克路3478号♥发生持械抢劫
armed robbery in progress at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak.
地点在萨利纳斯食品超♥市♥
Salinas Food Mart.
我们接到报♥警♥,内有两名持枪罪犯
We're getting calls, two armed offenders inside.
5021艾迪
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie,
我就在附近,身着便衣
I'm real close by, plain clothes officer.
显示我出警
Hold me down responding.
芝加哥警署,放下武器!
Chicago "P.D.!" Drop your weapon!
5021艾迪,增援…有人向警♥察♥开枪
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, ten-one, ten-one shots fired at the police!
派车过来
I need cars!
所有单位待命
All units hold the air,
塞尔马克路3478号♥需要紧急增援
we have a ten-one being called at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak.
5021,你受伤了吗?
Fifty-twenty-one, are you hit?
5021艾迪,我没事
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, I'm good.
有两名持枪罪犯步行向南逃跑
I've got two armed offenders fleeing southbound on foot,
戴面具和手套,身穿黑色衣服 正面没看到
masked, gloved up, black clothing, I don't have eyes!
救救我,救命!
Help! Help me!
芝加局警署,把手放在我能看见的地方
Chicago "P.D.," hands where I can see 'em!
好的,还有别人吗?
All right. Anybody else here?
没,他们刚刚离开
No. They just left.
他们有两个人
There was two of them.
5021艾迪,有一名男性遭袭 请派救护车
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, I've got a male beaten. I need an ambo.
收到,5021艾迪
Copy Fifty-twenty-one Eddie.
天啊…
Oh my god...
-救护车在路上了 -他会死的
-Ambo en route. -he's gonna die.
他还有脉博,叫救护车快一点
He's got a pulse, I need that ambo fast.
天啊,他们不肯停手
Oh god, they wouldn't stop.
一切要求他都照做了 但他们就是不停手
He gave them everything that they asked for, but they wouldn't stop.
好的,先生,你不会有事
Okay, sir. You're okay.
我…我阻止不了他们
I... I... I couldn't stop them.
我不知道怎么阻止他们
I didn't know how to stop them.
-我阻止不了他们… -嘿…
-I couldn't stop them... -Hey. Hey, hey...
听我说,看着我
Look at me.
你做得很好,他还有呼吸
You did real good. He's still breathing.
你做得很好
You did real good.
你得继续帮我,你能做到吗?你能帮我吗?
I need you to keep helping me, can you do that? Can you help me?
好
Yeah.
好的,很好,到那边去
Okay, good. Go over there.
就那边,握住他的手
Right there. And hold his hand.
握住,很好
Hold it. Good.
你现在陪他一起呼吸 你要让他保持清醒
Now, you are gonna breathe with him, and you're gonna keep him awake.
嘿…放慢你的呼吸
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, slow your breathing down.
慢一点,慢慢来
Slow it down. Slow it down.
好吧,吸气数四下…
All right, in for four...
屏住,呼气数六下
Hold, out for six.
很好,刚才很棒
Good. That's real good.
你做得很好
You're doing real good.
看,你已经在帮我忙了 再来,数四下…
You're helping him, see. Again, In for four...
屏住,呼气,数六下
Hold, out for six.
你没事吧?
You all good?
没事,过程很快
Yeah. Thing was fast.
证人说,事发经过又快又暴♥力♥
According to our witness, it was quick and violent.
两个持枪罪犯都戴着面罩和手套
So, two armed offenders, both masked, gloved up,
从前门进入,从侧面逃走
entered through the front door, fled through the side.
我在他们逃跑时赶到,我们发生了交火
I arrived as they were fleeing, we exchanged gunfire.
他们都逃脱了
They both escaped.
员工说,罪犯先开枪射击了监视摄像头
An employee said the offenders shot out the security camera first,
然后用枪逼店员交出所有现金
then demanded all the cash in the register at gunpoint.
我目前就问到这么多,他惊魂未定
That's all I got from him so far, he's in shock.
怎么乱成这样?
Why all the mess?
我不知道,为了恐吓?
I don't know. Intimidation?
他们要店主交出所有现金,他照做了
They made the owner surrender all the cash from the register. He did.
但还是把他打得半死
Then they beat the hell out of him anyway.
他们发现一个受害者状况危急 已经送医了
Thank God the victim's touch and go. On the way to med.
警用监视器有发现吗?
Anything on "POD" cams.
没有,长官,我们调出了
No, sir. We pulled footage
街区尽头的私人监视摄像头视频
from a private security camera down the block,
但还一无所获
but we got nothing yet.
巡警正在挨家挨户谈
Patrol's doing knock and talks.
这损失太大了
That's a hell of a lot of damage.
收银机里有多少钱?
How much was in the register?
42美元
Forty-two dollars.
听着…逃逸车辆肯定就在这附近
All right, look... there's gotta be a getaway car somewhere around here,
继续挖
just keep digging.
等那个员工冷静下来,就跟他谈谈
And soon as that employee's calm, talk to him.
我们要尽快抓捕逃犯
Let's find these men fast.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我以为你今天要跟小萨卧底?
Thought you were undercover with Sam all day?
卡伦病了,理查这周都不在货场
Callum's sick. Richard's not at the yard all week.
所以这个案子我会低调点
So, I'm gonna lay low, work on this one.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我在广播里听到你叫紧急增援
I heard the ten-one on the radio.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表