I know that's not the truth.
我刚刚出狱
I just got out.
我不想要惹事
I'm not looking for any trouble,
我想要继续过我的日子
I just want to move on with my life.
好,我理解
Okay, I understand that.
但是这和你的意愿没有关系
But it's not about what you want right now.
有两个人死了
Two people are dead.
我知道你看到枪手了
I know you saw the shooter.
我需要你配合调查,看看这些
I need you to cooperate, and look at these.
我不能替你指认
I can't make an "I.D."for you.
你和重刑犯一起参加葬礼
You were at the funeral with felons.
而且牵扯到很多警♥察♥
And the more cops get involved,
用不着我来告诉你
I shouldn't have to tell you,
你会因为违反假释回到监狱
that you're going back to the penitentiary on a parole violation.
我不知道你是从哪里得到的资讯
I don't know where you get your info,
但不是这里面的任何人
but it wasn't any of these men.
嗯
Mm.
枪手是个孩子,黑人,20多岁,短发
The shooter was a kid, black, twenties, thin, tight hair.
有只耳朵畸形
And he had a messed-up ear.
是拳击手的耳朵
A fighter's ear.
一个长着拳击手耳朵的黑人孩子… 好,我们会调查的
Black kid with a fighter's ear... okay, we're gonna run that.
我可能会带来更多照片,不要离开
Might bring back some more pictures. Don't go anywhere.
他们过得怎么样?
How are they?
佐敦和凡妮莎?
Jordan and Vinessa?
他们很好
They're fine.
对,我们都很好
Yeah. We're all fine.
有人从照片里指认了枪手
We've "I.D.'d"our shooter from a photo-array...
塞德里克格雷姆斯,22岁 和女友住在一起
Cedric Grimes, twenty-two, staying here with his girlfriend.
又一个业余拳击手牵扯上了里德
An amateur boxer, hooked up with Reed,
有暴♥力♥犯罪前科 包括没有执行的逮捕令
he's got a violent sheet, including an open warrant.
我们去悄悄调查一下
Let's go in quick and quiet.
好,我们有两扇打开的门,靠近看看
Okay. We got two open doors. Getting a closer look.
收到
Copy.
准备突破
Ready to breach.
里面有血,守住后面
Well, we got blood in here. Hold down the back.
收到
Copy.
芝加哥警署,有人吗?
Chicago "P.D.!"Anybody home?
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
有一具尸体…
We got a body...
拳击手耳朵
boxer's ear.
那就是格雷姆斯
That's Grimes.
奇云…
Kev...
走
Move.
下面有个孩子
I got a baby down here.
-奇云,你还好吗?-我没事
-Kev, you good? -I'm good.
他也没事,来
He's good too. Come on.
你没事…
You're okay, hey...
我知道…拜托
I know. I know. Come on.
5021大卫
Fifty-twenty-one David,
派犯罪实验室和救护车 到西拉辛3224号♥
roll the crime lab and the ambo to thirty-two-twenty-four West Racine,
是幼童
tender-age child.
孩子的情况?
The boy?
格雷姆斯的儿子,没有受伤
Grimes' son. No injuries.
他在这里一个人待了很长时间 脱水,哭叫
But he was alone in there for a long time, dehydrated, cried out.
母亲呢?
His mom?
我们很快就联络到她,她在上班
We found her fast. She was at work.
告诉我我们有发现了
Tell me we have something.
M10冲♥锋♥枪♥明摆着是送给我们的
The MAC-ten was handed to us on a silver platter.
这就是在教堂使用的 还有杀害格雷姆斯的那把
This was the gun that was used at the church and to kill Grimes.
没有强行闯入的迹象 格雷姆斯可能是自杀
No sign of forced entry, Grimes probably let him in.
格雷姆斯是被近距离杀害的 脑后勺中了两枪
Grimes was killed close-range, two to the back of the head.
被拖到浴缸然后泡在漂白剂里
He was dragged to the tub then doused in bleach.
取证方面没有收获
We're gonna get nothing from forensics.
取证有什么用
Yeah, forensics.
这是里德在擦屁♥股♥
This is Reed covering his ass.
好吧,但是手♥机♥,定位,证人呢?
Okay. But phone, "G.P.S.," witnesses?
没有,一个都没有…
No. We got none of that...
没有证人,没有警用监视器 没有监视摄像头…
No witnesses, no "PODS," no cams...
我尝试申请紧急监听,结果被严正拒绝
I tried for an exigent title three and was told an emphatic no.
里德把教堂枪击的嫌犯告诉我们 把枪♥支♥交给我们
Reed gave us our church suspect, gave us the gun.
现在他稳坐城南的头把交椅了
Now he's sitting pretty as the top man on the South Side.
所以我们利用这个角度
All right so we're gonna use that angle.
里德现在掌管G园帮派…
Reed's running the G-Parks now...
他必须开始运送货物
he's gonna have to start getting his product out,
让手下人开心,不然就会挨子弹
keep the troops happy, or he's gonna end up getting shot.
我们都知道怎么对付贩毒组织
I mean, we know how to work a "D.T.O."
我们就从这方面下手
So, we work it.
我们利用贩毒共谋罪逮捕他
We get him on drug conspiracy,
然后让他招认这个案子
then squeeze him for this.
我们知道里德从哪出货吗?
All right, we know where' Reed's running his product out of?
根据缉毒科的调查…
According to Narcotics...
在伍德劳恩的罗西轮胎维修厂
Rosie's Tire & Auto, outside Woodlawn.
那好,我们从那里查起,我们走
Okay. So, we start there. Let's go.
那是个调拨产品的好地方…
It's damn good place to run product...
安静,大量的车流,很容易安装暗门
quiet, plenty of cars in and out, easy to install traps.
没有监视摄像头
No cameras.
和你父亲谈得怎么样?
How'd it go with your dad?
还好
Fine.
算是尽可能好了,大概吧
About as fine as it could go I guess.
我们关系友好的十年里
In the ten years that we've been friends,
你只提过他在监狱
you've only really mentioned that he was in prison.
所以我并不…
So, I don't really...
我对他什么都不了解,奇云
I don't know anything about him, Kev.
我也不了解,伯吉斯
Me neither, Burgess.
不再了解了
At least not anymore.
你没去探望过他?
You never visited him?
他没有把我列在探访人员名单上
He didn't put me on his list.
-轿车靠近了 -好,我们走
-The sedan approaching. -Okay, here we go.
那是…
Is that...
我看到你在罗西维修厂…
I saw you at Rosie's Auto...
换车子
making the car switch.
你说你和葬礼上的人不熟
You said you didn't know the men at that funeral well,
说你完全没有牵扯
said you weren't involved in all of that,
所以我希望你能解释一下
so I hope like hell you got a damn good explanation
你在做什么
as to what you were doing.
这里不合适
Not out here.
你和里德之间是什么关系?
What the hell you and Reed got going on, man?
我做的事不是你想的那样
I'm not doing what you think.
所以你不是在运毒?
So, you're not moving product?
不是,我开着车带着他的孩子跑
No. I drive his kid around.
那个人怎么会放心让你带孩子?
Why the hell would that man trust you with his kids?
里德很多疑
Reed's paranoid.
他觉得有人要对他下手,对付他的孩子
He thinks people are gonna come for him, his kids,
所以他让像我这样的人接送他们上下学
so he has guys like me drive 'em to school and back.
所以你换了车?
So, you made a car switch?
对
Yes.
因为他要求我们换车
Because he makes us swap 'em out.
就是这样
That's all it is.
仅此而已?
That's all it is?
对
Yeah.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
这是人情债
It's a debt.
G园帮派在监狱里保护了我…
G-Parks provided me protection in prison...
所以这种债你一出来就得赶快还掉
so, that's the sort of thing you want to pay back soon as you get out.
好
Okay.
我要带你回去
I'm bringing you in.
我已经把实话告诉你了
I just told you the truth.
你和里德有牵连
You are involved with Reed,
你掌握了我需要知道的细节
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表